Moderator: Gremz

NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,091
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Give me the run down. 

Post#1 » by NO-KG-AI » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:22 am

I see Crosby on ESPN, probably because he is the NHL's Golden Boy, but I need some convincing as to why I should jump this bandwagon ;)

Read my post on the general board if you are confused.
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 0

Post#2 » by timd1218 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:55 am

Well, it is pretty simple as to why you should jump on the bandwagon. The Penguins have the best young talent in the league. Lead by Sidney Crosby. The other stars are Evgeni Malkin (20 years old), Jordan Staal (18 years old), Marc-Andre Fleury(22 years old), Ryan Whitney(24 years old).

Other players on the team that aren't stars but have great roles on the team include Colby Armstrong, Max Talbot, Michel Ouellet, Jarkko Ruutu, Ryan Malone, Brooks Orpik.

They have a group of older vets who have helped the team including Sergei Gonchar, Gary Roberts and Mark Recchi.

Other unsung heros on the team are Mark Eaton, Ronald Petrovicky, Chris Thornburn.

To get a glimpse of some of the amazing things this team has done, just go to youtube and search Jordan Staal, Evgeni Malkin and the Pittsburgh Penguins. This team is so fun to watch, they all have great personalities and are having the time of their lives. They love playing here in Pittsburgh and are going to get so much better.

If you would like, I can give you a more detailed analysis of each player so you can get a sense of the roles of each player. That would actually help in understanding this team better.
I know what you're thinking. We're in the middle of a city, what's a hawk doing there?

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins