Net Sentence
Veteran
And1: 334

Re: Rajon Rondo reportedly interested in joining Brooklyn Nets 

Post#241 » by Net Sentence » Fri Jul 1, 2016 3:09 am

ghostowl wrote:
Net Sentence wrote:
ghostowl wrote:
I think you're missing the central point of what I said. I clearly stated I don't have the evidence - none of us do. We weren't there when the drama / fights happened. But all signs point to that direction. Could you re-read my sentences clearly? Because clearly you didn't understand it.

Dont think I missed the point. The part where you state your opinion as fact was very clear. I made it easy for you to see in case you missed it above ^. You dont know who was the one who created problem. Unless you were there of course.

The words YOU KNOW weren't used to signify that we personally know Rondo but used as part of the example analogy given out, to address the subject "a person". A fictious person that you know that causes problems. Not Rondo, but the person in YOUR life that causes problem. "IF THE PERSON YOU KNOW" DOES NOT EQUAL RONDO. Lol. This is hilarious.

"The grandma you know who drives slow", "the neighbor you know who is always being nosy"

Jesus man, do I have to explain high school grammar to you?

Your fictitious person who has nothing to do with someone you later refer to in another analogy as the duck of your post. Of course you didnt mean Rondo. :roll: You might be able to talk out of both sides of your mouth where you are from but it wont work here.
ghostowl
Sophomore
And1: 46

Post#242 » by ghostowl » Fri Jul 1, 2016 3:15 am

Net Sentence wrote:
ghostowl wrote:
Net Sentence wrote:
Dont think I missed the point. The part where you state your opinion as fact was very clear. I made it easy for you to see in case you missed it above ^. You dont know who was the one who created problem. Unless you were there of course.

The words YOU KNOW weren't used to signify that we personally know Rondo but used as part of the example analogy given out, to address the subject "a person". A fictious person that you know that causes problems. Not Rondo, but the person in YOUR life that causes problem. "IF THE PERSON YOU KNOW" DOES NOT EQUAL RONDO. Lol. This is hilarious.

"The grandma you know who drives slow", "the neighbor you know who is always being nosy"

Jesus man, do I have to explain high school grammar to you?

Your fictitious person who has nothing to do with someone you later refer to in another analogy as the duck of your post. Of course you didnt mean Rondo. :roll: You might be able to talk out of both sides of your mouth where you are from but it wont work here.

Are you an idiot? Let me explain the grammar.

1. I used the "if a person you know is doing X and Y" analogy to signify that if a person in YOUR PERSONAL life is causing problems, then that person is probably the troublemaker or the type of person that causes problems. The sentence doesn't mean you PERSONALLY know Rondo. No one here probably does.

2. Then I used the duck phrase to supplement that analogy by making it more likely Rondo is the problem, not the people he fought with all his career. Of course I **** meant Rondo in the duck analogy you dimwit.

The first part was for someone you know personally in your life, the second part was for Rondo. They are comparative analogies used to further the point. Which I still don't think you understand because you don't even have a basic grasp of the most basic English language.

I'm dropping IQ just by talking to you. Jesus christ.
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,992

Post#243 » by Rich Rane » Fri Jul 1, 2016 3:20 am

Absolutely ridiculous posting the last few pages. Anything on Rondo, start a new thread. Keep it on topic and BE SENSIBLE. It's not that difficult to have a discussion and avoid an argument.

Return to Brooklyn Nets