Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,677

Re: GT: Nets @ Clippers - Sunday, 02/21/21 | 8:00pm EST | ESPN & YES 

Post#301 » by Prokorov » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:16 pm

GYK wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
GYK wrote:PG13 is a fraud pussy awful human..cause some bad playoff games?

No, he is an awful human for knocking up several strippers and bribing and blackmailing them to get abortions and then bragging to teammates and other players about how "its the best 50G's i even spent"

How do you know what’s happening in their private lives? I’m also no pro lifer.

Because none of that is private. it has all been publically reported and the child support/court cases are mostly public. As mentoned, he has bragged about this. he has also settled on several domestic violence cases.

This also isnt a pro-life/abortion issue. its about him preying on strippers and having a complete disregard for women in general. getting an abortion isnt an easy thing. its not like going in to have a wart removed.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#302 » by Prokorov » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:23 pm

Prokorov wrote:
GYK wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
No, he is an awful human for knocking up several strippers and bribing and blackmailing them to get abortions and then bragging to teammates and other players about how "its the best 50G's i even spent"

Because none of that is private. it has all been publically reported and the child support/court cases are mostly public. As mentoned, he has bragged about this. he has also settled on several domestic violence cases.

This also isnt a pro-life/abortion issue. its about him preying on strippers and having a complete disregard for women in general. getting an abortion isnt an easy thing. its not like going in to have a wart removed.

Lets also not forget he slept with his teammates wife in indy and girlfriend in OKC.

he also tweeted about when ray rice knocked his GF out and dragged her out of the ellevator defending it saying "if she aint trippin i aint trippin"
GYK
General Manager
And1: 2,627

Post#303 » by GYK » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:24 pm

Prokorov wrote:
GYK wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

So you have strong morale stance when it comes to players. Ok.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#304 » by Prokorov » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:45 am

GYK wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
GYK wrote:How do you know what’s happening in their private lives? I’m also no pro lifer.

i prefer players... or anyone, not be abusive pieces of human filth. He is as big of a scumbag as you can be. the absolute worst. he deserve everything bad that comes his way, ever. it is disgusting that anyone would defend that clown
GYK
General Manager

Post#305 » by GYK » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:51 am

Prokorov wrote:
GYK wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

i prefer players... or anyone, not be abusive pieces of human filth. He is as big of a scumbag as you can be. the absolute worst. he deserve everything bad that comes his way, ever. it is disgusting that anyone would defend that clown

Eh. I know nothing about his of court life that isn’t widely known and that wasn’t mentioned on bleacher report or trending on Twitter. I also don’t dig into anyone’s life since I know everyone has warts and moment of moral superiority isn’t worth living the life of a hypocrite...and personally paying for an abortion isn’t a big deal to me.
I do see he trends often never seen these reasons come up and know his playoff “failures” are what’s normally talked about.
But know we know players with bad histories need your venom. Let’s keep it up.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#306 » by Prokorov » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:32 pm

GYK wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
GYK wrote:So you have strong morale stance when it comes to players. Ok.

Eh. I know nothing about his of court life that isn’t widely known and that wasn’t mentioned on bleacher report or trending on Twitter. I also don’t dig into anyone’s life since I know everyone has warts and moment of moral superiority isn’t worth living the life of a hypocrite...and personally paying for an abortion isn’t a big deal to me.
I do see he trends often never seen these reasons come up and know his playoff “failures” are what’s normally talked about.

No one is "digging" in his private life.

-Him paying hookers and strippers to have abortions then bragging about it to teammates was tweeted out. in each of the isntances. there were more then 1
-Him tweeting support of ray rice saying "if she aint trippin i aint trippin" when he beat his wife and dragged her limp body from an elevator was not dug up. PG himself posted it on twitter
-PG banging hibberts wife was not dug up. it was tweeted and written about.
-PG not paying child support and losing his custody battle after blackmailing the mother is not "digging into his personal life". it was written and tweeted about

he is a terrible person, a complete scumbag, a terrible teammate, and it is not a surprise everyone in the league hates him
GYK
General Manager

Post#307 » by GYK » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:48 pm

Prokorov wrote:
GYK wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

-Him paying hookers and strippers to have abortions then bragging about it to teammates was tweeted out. in each of the isntances. there were more then 1
-Him tweeting support of ray rice saying "if she aint trippin i aint trippin" when he beat his wife and dragged her limp body from an elevator was not dug up. PG himself posted it on twitter
-PG not paying child support and losing his custody battle after blackmailing the mother is not "digging into his personal life". it was written and tweeted about

he is a terrible person, a complete scumbag, a terrible teammate, and it is not a surprise everyone in the league hates him

Never heard any of that and didn’t see it brought up last night on Twitter.
Seems like you know a lot about players personal life hope you stance with PG13 doesn’t make you a hypocrite with your fandom of others.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#308 » by Prokorov » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:56 pm

GYK wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
GYK wrote:Eh. I know nothing about his of court life that isn’t widely known and that wasn’t mentioned on bleacher report or trending on Twitter. I also don’t dig into anyone’s life since I know everyone has warts and moment of moral superiority isn’t worth living the life of a hypocrite...and personally paying for an abortion isn’t a big deal to me.

Seems like you know a lot about players personal life hope you stance with PG13 doesn’t make you a hypocrite with your fandom of others.

Have you been living under a rock? this has all been reported over the last several years. like NBA stories not just some random news outlet. guy is a scumbag. period.
GYK
General Manager

Post#309 » by GYK » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:56 am

Prokorov wrote:
GYK wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

Have you been living under a rock? this has all been reported over the last several years. like NBA stories not just some random news outlet. guy is a scumbag. period.

Nope just didn’t see it. Wasn’t a NBA story of anything was something specifically mentioned by people you follow cause games happening and not mentioned.
Nevertheless fun Bruce moment to some against a controversial player. But since that’s not your reasoning hope that morale stance your taking won’t led to hypocrisy.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#310 » by Prokorov » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:40 pm

GYK wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
GYK wrote:Never heard any of that and didn’t see it brought up last night on Twitter.

Nope just didn’t see it. Wasn’t a NBA story of anything was something specifically mentioned by people you follow cause games happening and not mentioned.
Nevertheless fun Bruce moment to some against a controversial player. But since that’s not your reasoning hope that morale stance your taking won’t led to hypocrisy.

These are things that have been discussed on ESPN and TNT. and they arent mentioning it during these games because it wasnt this year. dude is a scumbag. if you condone what he did, then you also are a scumbag
GYK
General Manager

Post#311 » by GYK » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:10 pm

Prokorov wrote:
GYK wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

These are things that have been discussed on ESPN and TNT. and they arent mentioning it during these games because it wasnt this year. dude is a scumbag. if you condone what he did, then you also are a scumbag

I LITERALLY never seen any of this mentioned.
You can think me a scumbag. I don’t know you. I don’t give a s**t about you. But I do find it all interesting. All your opinions and proposals for players must be all morality based. Good for you. I doubt that makes you a big lying hypocrite.

Return to Brooklyn Nets