ImageImageImageImageImage

All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread

Moderators: jerseyjac, Rich Rane, NyCeEvO

User avatar
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets
Posts: 20,179
And1: 4,799
Joined: Jul 14, 2010

All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1 » by NyCeEvO » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:18 pm

It's been flying all over ND over the past few hours. I'll be ashamed if this is the best that they could come up with...

(Remove the blue tape of course)
Image
User avatar
jeff1624
RealGM
Posts: 25,033
And1: 1,010
Joined: Jan 19, 2005
Location: NYC
Contact:
   

Re: New Logo? 

Post#2 » by jeff1624 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Like I said in the random thread, I hate the B over the ball. It's corny. The font is also really bland but acceptable. Just take the damn B off of it.
Dat Leadership
User avatar
Shameer1016
Pro Prospect
Posts: 875
And1: 1
Joined: Dec 20, 2011
Location: Brooklyn, NY
     

Re: New Logo? 

Post#3 » by Shameer1016 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Looks like the Illuminati made it.....oh wait......
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Meer2Fly16
Follow for some Lulz
User avatar
NjNeTs1029
Starter
Posts: 2,408
And1: 98
Joined: Jan 28, 2007
   

Re: New Logo? 

Post#4 » by NjNeTs1029 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:22 pm

That cant be real. The font is way too boring and the B in the ball is stupid.
User avatar
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets
Posts: 20,179
And1: 4,799
Joined: Jul 14, 2010

Re: New Logo? 

Post#5 » by NyCeEvO » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:26 pm

Shameer1016 wrote:Looks like the Illuminati made it.....oh wait......

:lol:
User avatar
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets
Posts: 20,179
And1: 4,799
Joined: Jul 14, 2010

Re: New Logo? 

Post#6 » by NyCeEvO » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:27 pm

I don't see the point in hiding this design. I can see if it was cooler but this literally something that you could make in one of those in the NBA/NFL games where you Create-A-Team and have to design the logo.

It's so basic and pre-schoolish imo.
User avatar
SportsFan13
Junior
Posts: 417
And1: 0
Joined: Apr 22, 2012
       

Re: New Logo? 

Post#7 » by SportsFan13 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:29 pm

I hope if that is the real one that the jerseys atleast look nice :D
Image
User avatar
Shameer1016
Pro Prospect
Posts: 875
And1: 1
Joined: Dec 20, 2011
Location: Brooklyn, NY
     

Re: New Logo? 

Post#8 » by Shameer1016 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:32 pm

I should piss off Yormark on Twitter by asking him if this is the best he could do. Looks like something Petro came up with.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Meer2Fly16
Follow for some Lulz
User avatar
SportsFan13
Junior
Posts: 417
And1: 0
Joined: Apr 22, 2012
       

Re: New Logo? 

Post#9 » by SportsFan13 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:34 pm

Shameer1016 wrote:I should piss off Yormark on Twitter by asking him if this is the best he could do. Looks like something Petro came up with.

Petro the Artist :wavefinger:
Image
User avatar
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
Posts: 48,094
And1: 2,150
Joined: May 30, 2005
Location: New Jeruz
Contact:
     

Re: New Logo? 

Post#10 » by vincecarter4pres » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Shameer1016 wrote:I should piss off Yormark on Twitter by asking him if this is the best he could do. Looks like something Petro came up with.

Now that's the kind of trolling we can approve! :wink:
Image
PD28 wrote:Retirement Bod Dudley FTW!
User avatar
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
Posts: 48,094
And1: 2,150
Joined: May 30, 2005
Location: New Jeruz
Contact:
     

Re: New Logo? 

Post#11 » by vincecarter4pres » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:40 pm

NyCeEvO wrote:
Shameer1016 wrote:Looks like the Illuminati made it.....oh wait......

:lol:

+ :lol:
Image
PD28 wrote:Retirement Bod Dudley FTW!
User avatar
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
Posts: 48,094
And1: 2,150
Joined: May 30, 2005
Location: New Jeruz
Contact:
     

Re: New Logo? 

Post#12 » by vincecarter4pres » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:42 pm

BTW, that thing is weaksauce.
Image
PD28 wrote:Retirement Bod Dudley FTW!
User avatar
Shameer1016
Pro Prospect
Posts: 875
And1: 1
Joined: Dec 20, 2011
Location: Brooklyn, NY
     

Re: New Logo? 

Post#13 » by Shameer1016 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:43 pm

vincecarter4pres wrote:
Shameer1016 wrote:I should piss off Yormark on Twitter by asking him if this is the best he could do. Looks like something Petro came up with.

Now that's the kind of trolling we can approve! :wink:


I don't troll lol

and I think NYCE beat me too it while I was raving about Graham on twitter.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Meer2Fly16
Follow for some Lulz
User avatar
Shameer1016
Pro Prospect
Posts: 875
And1: 1
Joined: Dec 20, 2011
Location: Brooklyn, NY
     

Re: New Logo? 

Post#14 » by Shameer1016 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 pm

SportsFan13 wrote:
Shameer1016 wrote:I should piss off Yormark on Twitter by asking him if this is the best he could do. Looks like something Petro came up with.

Petro the Artist :wavefinger:


I've seen the art of his game......Like the Mona Lisa :rofl:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Meer2Fly16
Follow for some Lulz
User avatar
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
Posts: 48,094
And1: 2,150
Joined: May 30, 2005
Location: New Jeruz
Contact:
     

Re: New Logo? 

Post#15 » by vincecarter4pres » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Posted this in the RTT...

vincecarter4pres wrote:
Shameer1016 wrote:Found this on my TL on Twitter

https://twitter.com/#!/ReapeatXBL/statu ... 77/photo/1

Isn't that the weird dude that did that creepy super awkward and cheesy youtube interview thing playing all the instruments before the season started?

And he tweets 5 hours ago he's working at the Brooklyn Nets building? Then Tweets that?

If that's the original source, either a plant, fake, or he's about to be fired quicker then his strange ass got hired.
Image
PD28 wrote:Retirement Bod Dudley FTW!
User avatar
Shameer1016
Pro Prospect
Posts: 875
And1: 1
Joined: Dec 20, 2011
Location: Brooklyn, NY
     

Re: New Logo? 

Post#16 » by Shameer1016 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:56 pm

vincecarter4pres wrote:Posted this in the RTT...

vincecarter4pres wrote:
Shameer1016 wrote:Found this on my TL on Twitter

https://twitter.com/#!/ReapeatXBL/statu ... 77/photo/1

Isn't that the weird dude that did that creepy super awkward and cheesy youtube interview thing playing all the instruments before the season started?

And he tweets 5 hours ago he's working at the Brooklyn Nets building? Then Tweets that?

If that's the original source, either a plant, fake, or he's about to be fired quicker then his strange ass got hired.


It could be a plant. I had googled Brooklyn Nets logo early today, and there was a article that claimed that the crap we see now and that we are speculating might just be a plant fake as you said. Either way, I don't like the logo or being played lol.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Meer2Fly16
Follow for some Lulz
User avatar
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets
Posts: 20,179
And1: 4,799
Joined: Jul 14, 2010

Re: New Logo? 

Post#17 » by NyCeEvO » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Shameer1016 wrote:I should piss off Yormark on Twitter by asking him if this is the best he could do. Looks like something Petro came up with.

I already did lol.
User avatar
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets
Posts: 20,179
And1: 4,799
Joined: Jul 14, 2010

Re: New Logo? 

Post#18 » by NyCeEvO » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Shameer1016 wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:
Shameer1016 wrote:I should piss off Yormark on Twitter by asking him if this is the best he could do. Looks like something Petro came up with.

Now that's the kind of trolling we can approve! :wink:


I don't troll lol

and I think NYCE beat me too it while I was raving about Graham on twitter.

Yeah boy, I'm ragging on 'em lol!
User avatar
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets
Posts: 20,179
And1: 4,799
Joined: Jul 14, 2010

Re: New Logo? 

Post#19 » by NyCeEvO » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:00 pm

SportsFan13 wrote:
Shameer1016 wrote:I should piss off Yormark on Twitter by asking him if this is the best he could do. Looks like something Petro came up with.

Petro the Artist :wavefinger:

From ND :lol:
Image
User avatar
Ronito
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,921
And1: 101
Joined: Feb 14, 2011

Re: New Logo? 

Post#20 » by Ronito » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:44 pm

I don't mind it. The uniforms intrigue me more.
Image

Return to Brooklyn Nets