ImageImageImageImageImage

All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

User avatar
Stone
Starter
Posts: 2,141
And1: 372
Joined: Dec 26, 2005
Location: Jersey
 

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1221 » by Stone » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:10 pm

I took this video at the 2018 Practice in the Park. The other one I posted was from 2017.

There is definitely a few lolz in this one.



User avatar
Stone
Starter
Posts: 2,141
And1: 372
Joined: Dec 26, 2005
Location: Jersey
 

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1222 » by Stone » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:25 pm

The Nets team played Knockout and the final two left was Dudley and Rodi....and the winner is...... 8-)

This is also from Practice in the Park 2018.

User avatar
Stone
Starter
Posts: 2,141
And1: 372
Joined: Dec 26, 2005
Location: Jersey
 

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1223 » by Stone » Wed May 13, 2020 3:02 am

I got an e-mail from the Nets last Friday, it said since I am a mini plan season ticket holder I am invited to an "Exclusive Event". It was an interview with Theo Pinson with Sara Kustok asking the questions. It was pretty quick maybe a half hour.

It was a fluff piece but with noting going on Hoops wise I enjoyed it. The questions were like ..Who is the most fun guy on the team? Theo responded DeAndre. Who is the second best dancer? Caris. Whats you go to video game? Madden

He said he is North Carolina, I think at his parents house. Playing golf. But he did not say anything about plans for him and the team to start training.

One more thing I wanted to mention, KD has his own documentary coming out soon. I think this weekend. It is called "Basketball County: In The Water"....Looks good, its on Showtime.
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 34,494
And1: 12,980
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1224 » by MrDollarBills » Wed May 13, 2020 8:17 pm

Stone wrote:I got an e-mail from the Nets last Friday, it said since I am a mini plan season ticket holder I am invited to an "Exclusive Event". It was an interview with Theo Pinson with Sara Kustok asking the questions. It was pretty quick maybe a half hour.

It was a fluff piece but with noting going on Hoops wise I enjoyed it. The questions were like ..Who is the most fun guy on the team? Theo responded DeAndre. Who is the second best dancer? Caris. Whats you go to video game? Madden

He said he is North Carolina, I think at his parents house. Playing golf. But he did not say anything about plans for him and the team to start training.

One more thing I wanted to mention, KD has his own documentary coming out soon. I think this weekend. It is called "Basketball County: In The Water"....Looks good, its on Showtime.


Are the Nets going to refund you for games missed?
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
User avatar
Stone
Starter
Posts: 2,141
And1: 372
Joined: Dec 26, 2005
Location: Jersey
 

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1225 » by Stone » Wed May 13, 2020 11:17 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Stone wrote:I got an e-mail from the Nets last Friday, it said since I am a mini plan season ticket holder I am invited to an "Exclusive Event". It was an interview with Theo Pinson with Sara Kustok asking the questions. It was pretty quick maybe a half hour.

It was a fluff piece but with noting going on Hoops wise I enjoyed it. The questions were like ..Who is the most fun guy on the team? Theo responded DeAndre. Who is the second best dancer? Caris. Whats you go to video game? Madden

He said he is North Carolina, I think at his parents house. Playing golf. But he did not say anything about plans for him and the team to start training.

One more thing I wanted to mention, KD has his own documentary coming out soon. I think this weekend. It is called "Basketball County: In The Water"....Looks good, its on Showtime.


Are the Nets going to refund you for games missed?


Good question, I only had one game left. It was the Clippers game on 3/25. I think they are waiting for the season to be formally postponed. But the Nets never reached out to me at all.

I'm OK with the Nets holding it until next season. But it would be nice if they gave me a little upgrade.
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 34,494
And1: 12,980
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1226 » by MrDollarBills » Thu May 14, 2020 12:50 pm

Stone wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Stone wrote:I got an e-mail from the Nets last Friday, it said since I am a mini plan season ticket holder I am invited to an "Exclusive Event". It was an interview with Theo Pinson with Sara Kustok asking the questions. It was pretty quick maybe a half hour.

It was a fluff piece but with noting going on Hoops wise I enjoyed it. The questions were like ..Who is the most fun guy on the team? Theo responded DeAndre. Who is the second best dancer? Caris. Whats you go to video game? Madden

He said he is North Carolina, I think at his parents house. Playing golf. But he did not say anything about plans for him and the team to start training.

One more thing I wanted to mention, KD has his own documentary coming out soon. I think this weekend. It is called "Basketball County: In The Water"....Looks good, its on Showtime.


Are the Nets going to refund you for games missed?


Good question, I only had one game left. It was the Clippers game on 3/25. I think they are waiting for the season to be formally postponed. But the Nets never reached out to me at all.

I'm OK with the Nets holding it until next season. But it would be nice if they gave me a little upgrade.


Even if the season resumes, the chances of that game being played are slim to none since most likely we will see both conferences playing in separate locations. They should give you a refund for that last game imo, Barclays will not see any fans in attendance to 2022 at bare minimum.
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
User avatar
Stone
Starter
Posts: 2,141
And1: 372
Joined: Dec 26, 2005
Location: Jersey
 

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1227 » by Stone » Mon Jun 1, 2020 9:55 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Stone wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Are the Nets going to refund you for games missed?


Good question, I only had one game left. It was the Clippers game on 3/25. I think they are waiting for the season to be formally postponed. But the Nets never reached out to me at all.

I'm OK with the Nets holding it until next season. But it would be nice if they gave me a little upgrade.


Even if the season resumes, the chances of that game being played are slim to none since most likely we will see both conferences playing in separate locations. They should give you a refund for that last game imo, Barclays will not see any fans in attendance to 2022 at bare minimum.


I just got an Email from the Nets today. They said I could have a refund for the game I missed, or put it towards another Mini-Season ticket plan for "2020-2021". They are offering a 20% "Bonus". My two tickets for the Clippers game are worth $426 and they said I would get $512. I have until the end of June to take the refund or it automatically gets rolled over.
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 34,494
And1: 12,980
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1228 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Jun 2, 2020 1:44 pm

Stone wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Stone wrote:
Good question, I only had one game left. It was the Clippers game on 3/25. I think they are waiting for the season to be formally postponed. But the Nets never reached out to me at all.

I'm OK with the Nets holding it until next season. But it would be nice if they gave me a little upgrade.


Even if the season resumes, the chances of that game being played are slim to none since most likely we will see both conferences playing in separate locations. They should give you a refund for that last game imo, Barclays will not see any fans in attendance to 2022 at bare minimum.


I just got an Email from the Nets today. They said I could have a refund for the game I missed, or put it towards another Mini-Season ticket plan for "2020-2021". They are offering a 20% "Bonus". My two tickets for the Clippers game are worth $426 and they said I would get $512. I have until the end of June to take the refund or it automatically gets rolled over.


It's just my personal opinion, but i have my doubts about any closed stadium events having fans in this area for awhile, so that roll over may not come to fruition for a good while.

:lol: i'd probably just take the 512 bucks and slap it into my fanduel sportsbook account in anticipation of the season resuming in July, where there will be tons of betting action. That's good though that they are offering you some cash back.
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
User avatar
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
Posts: 48,835
And1: 2,441
Joined: May 30, 2005
Location: New Jeruz
Contact:
     

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1229 » by vincecarter4pres » Fri Jun 5, 2020 5:17 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Stone wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Even if the season resumes, the chances of that game being played are slim to none since most likely we will see both conferences playing in separate locations. They should give you a refund for that last game imo, Barclays will not see any fans in attendance to 2022 at bare minimum.


I just got an Email from the Nets today. They said I could have a refund for the game I missed, or put it towards another Mini-Season ticket plan for "2020-2021". They are offering a 20% "Bonus". My two tickets for the Clippers game are worth $426 and they said I would get $512. I have until the end of June to take the refund or it automatically gets rolled over.


It's just my personal opinion, but i have my doubts about any closed stadium events having fans in this area for awhile, so that roll over may not come to fruition for a good while.

:lol: i'd probably just take the 512 bucks and slap it into my fanduel sportsbook account in anticipation of the season resuming in July, where there will be tons of betting action. That's good though that they are offering you some cash back.

Image
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 34,494
And1: 12,980
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1230 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:09 pm

^^you should look in the mirror, degenerate.

https://www.nj.com/marijuana/2020/06/bill-to-decriminalize-marijuana-just-passed-nj-assembly-instead-of-arrest-a-50-fine.html

Weed has been decriminalized in New Jersey. Huzzah!!!
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
User avatar
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
Posts: 48,835
And1: 2,441
Joined: May 30, 2005
Location: New Jeruz
Contact:
     

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1231 » by vincecarter4pres » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:01 am

MrDollarBills wrote:^^you should look in the mirror, degenerate.

Image

https://www.nj.com/marijuana/2020/06/bill-to-decriminalize-marijuana-just-passed-nj-assembly-instead-of-arrest-a-50-fine.html

Weed has been decriminalized in New Jersey. Huzzah!!!

Image
Image
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 34,494
And1: 12,980
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1232 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:06 pm

vincecarter4pres wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:^^you should look in the mirror, degenerate.

Image

https://www.nj.com/marijuana/2020/06/bill-to-decriminalize-marijuana-just-passed-nj-assembly-instead-of-arrest-a-50-fine.html

Weed has been decriminalized in New Jersey. Huzzah!!!

Image


WEED AND GAMBLING BRO WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR IN A STATE?

Lower property taxes next!!
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
GTR11
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,188
And1: 1,049
Joined: Jan 17, 2019
   

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1233 » by GTR11 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:39 pm

Love his passion for the game. We pulled a lucky ticket here. Could've been worse, a lot worse.

Read on Twitter
?s=20
ProspectPark
Pro Prospect
Posts: 908
And1: 692
Joined: Jul 17, 2019
   

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1234 » by ProspectPark » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:44 pm

Read on Twitter
Spud2nique
Head Coach
Posts: 7,143
And1: 4,326
Joined: Jul 01, 2017

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1235 » by Spud2nique » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:11 pm

Hey Nets fans why does Jarrett Allen smell his index finger after he scores? It’s kinda...different.
GO HAWKS!!! :thumbsup:
TravisScott55
Rookie
Posts: 1,102
And1: 1,657
Joined: Aug 23, 2017
   

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1236 » by TravisScott55 » Tue Sep 1, 2020 6:32 pm

Can't wait to watch this team next season.
Godsplan
Freshman
Posts: 80
And1: 71
Joined: Aug 03, 2020

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1237 » by Godsplan » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:11 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=21
Godsplan
Freshman
Posts: 80
And1: 71
Joined: Aug 03, 2020

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1238 » by Godsplan » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:47 pm

Despite all the punditry that Nets fans were a bunch of Brooklyn hipsters, a poll by the respected Morning Consult reveals that the Brooklyn fan base is the most diverse in major league sports, with 40 percent white, 31 per cent Black, 25 percent Hispanic and four percent other.
The data was collected from June 2019 into March 2020 among more than 400,000 fans of a team in the NFL, MLB, NBA or NHL, said Morning Consult which does detailed data dumps on brand intelligence.

“The Brooklyn Nets have the most racially diverse fan base in the four major team sports, closely followed by the Houston Rockets, Miami Heat, Los Angeles Clippers and Los Angeles Lakers. NBA teams account for the 18 most diverse fan bases in the four major sports.”
Here’s breakdown of the Morning Consult data for NBA teams. At the other hand of the diversity scale, according to the data, sits the Boston Celtics, one of two NBA teams with a majority of white fans. The Trail Blazers are the other.

Image

https://www.netsdaily.com/2020/9/10/21431108/survey-nets-fan-base-most-diverse-in-major-league-sports
User avatar
Stone
Starter
Posts: 2,141
And1: 372
Joined: Dec 26, 2005
Location: Jersey
 

Re: All Things "Brooklyn Nets" Thread 

Post#1239 » by Stone » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:06 pm

Mel "Killer" Davis....Just found some of my old cards. This was basically all we had for stats back then..... :o



Image Image

Return to Brooklyn Nets