ImageImageImageImageImage

RTT IV: Brought To You By The Great People At MomCorp

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,797

Re: RTT IV: Sponsors Of Team Universe 7 (Except Goku) 

Post#1101 » by Rich Rane » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:03 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:I am all for legalizing pot, I don't smoke it anymore though or mess with edibles because my work ethic and ambition skyrocketed once I quit. But the one driving thing that made me quit was how it impacted my anxiety disorder.

I know there are strains that are helpful for anxiety and I'd be interested in seeing how that impact me now at this stage of my life. When I smoked pot in my younger days I didn't know I was even suffering from a anxiety disorder until I was properly diagnosed. Some types of weed really calmed me down and relaxed me. But there were some types that threw my anxiety into overdrive and increased paranoia.

I might not be one to talk as I've never partaken in weed, but I'm somewhat on the fence about the legalization of it. Do I think it should be medically legalized everywhere? Sure. But recreational use...at least not until it could be tested better and I'll be quick to admit I don't know the latest tech on detection.

2 main reasons: 1.) As someone whose lost some friends to DUIs, I'd rather not deal with drunk drivers AND high drivers on the road. 2.) This one is a bit selfish because I know the pains a professional player can go through an entire season, but I would feel pretty pissed off if a player on one of my favorite teams costed said team games because he decided to roll one before a game.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,850

Post#1102 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:26 pm

Rich Rane wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:I am all for legalizing pot, I don't smoke it anymore though or mess with edibles because my work ethic and ambition skyrocketed once I quit. But the one driving thing that made me quit was how it impacted my anxiety disorder.

I know there are strains that are helpful for anxiety and I'd be interested in seeing how that impact me now at this stage of my life. When I smoked pot in my younger days I didn't know I was even suffering from a anxiety disorder until I was properly diagnosed. Some types of weed really calmed me down and relaxed me. But there were some types that threw my anxiety into overdrive and increased paranoia.

I might not be one to talk as I've never partaken in weed, but I'm somewhat on the fence about the legalization of it. Do I think it should be medically legalized everywhere? Sure. But recreational use...at least not until it could be tested better and I'll be quick to admit I don't know the latest tech on detection.

2 main reasons: 1.) As someone whose lost some friends to DUIs, I'd rather not deal with drunk drivers AND high drivers on the road. 2.) This one is a bit selfish because I know the pains a professional player can go through an entire season, but I would feel pretty pissed off if a player on one of my favorite teams costed said team games because he decided to roll one before a game.

This is a very fair point to have, and I'm sorry for your losses.

I will counter one thing however by saying that I don't know if legalizing recreational use will increase the number of high drivers that are out on the road already. The people that smoke pot and then get behind the wheel are doing that right now, just like POS drink drivers. Legalization of weed shouldn't mean people should be outside smoking pot in public or in cars hotboxing a blunt while on the road, that should be and probably will be illegal and rightfully so. That's a no go even for me. Pot should be treated like alcohol, but I think that it shouldn't be for public use, only private because unlike booze people can catch contact high from being near someone smoking, nevermind the stench of burnt weed. So that would mean no weed bars in the USA. Consume it at home, and do not get behind the wheel while you're under the influence should be stone cold law.

I wonder if there's data from the legal states that show a rise in DUIs related to pot use...

re: athletes smoking.... Believe me Rich...the guys who roll ones before a game are probably doing that and have been doing that for years dude :lol: I'm pretty sure like half the league smokes pot.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets

Post#1103 » by Rich Rane » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:48 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Rich Rane wrote:

I will counter one thing however by saying that I don't know if legalizing recreational use will increase the number of high drivers that are out on the road already. The people that smoke pot and then get behind the wheel are doing that right now, just like POS drink drivers. Legalization of weed shouldn't mean people should be outside smoking pot in public or in cars hotboxing a blunt while on the road, that should be and probably will be illegal and rightfully so. That's a no go even for me. Pot should be treated like alcohol, but I think that it shouldn't be for public use, only private because unlike booze people can catch contact high from being near someone smoking, nevermind the stench of burnt weed. So that would mean no weed bars in the USA. Consume it at home, and do not get behind the wheel while you're under the influence should be stone cold law.

I wonder if there's data from the legal states that show a rise in DUIs related to pot use...

re: athletes smoking.... Believe me Rich...the guys who roll ones before a game are probably doing that and have been doing that for years dude :lol: I'm pretty sure like half the league smokes pot.

And this all comes down to me on when you can detect weed in someone's system. Alcohol has breathalyzer tests which is easy to pinpoint how much and when someone has consumed alcohol. To my knowledge, weed doesn't exactly have that yet. If someone was involved in an accident and that person's toxicology report showed weed, can they tell if trult played a role (Honest question, the last time I checked, I don't think they could).

And a good portion of every league smoking wouldn't surprise me, but you honestly wouldn't get angry if you found out someone like Deron was doing that before every game he was here? I sure as :censored: would. Until then, I'm gonna have to accept that he just regressed horribly. :lol:
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1104 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Rich Rane wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Rich Rane wrote:

And this all comes down to me on when you can detect weed in someone's system. Alcohol has breathalyzer tests which is easy to pinpoint how much and when someone has consumed alcohol. To my knowledge, weed doesn't exactly have that yet. If someone was involved in an accident and that person's toxicology report showed weed, can they tell if trult played a role (Honest question, the last time I checked, I don't think they could).

And a good portion of every league smoking wouldn't surprise me, but you honestly wouldn't get angry if you found out someone like Deron was doing that before every game he was here? I sure as :censored: would. Until then, I'm gonna have to accept that he just regressed horribly. :lol:

Yeah, that's the problem. Weed stays in your system for almost a month (longer if you have a high amount of body fat). I'm not sure if there is a test or method out yet that can determine if someone is high right now or smoked a bowl 2 nights ago prior to the accident. Totally different ball game from booze detection....weed in a toxicology report is probably considered inconclusive, but I am not sure.

If D-Will smoked weed before games I'd be pissed not because he smoked, but because he played like he didn't care. There are people who smoke and are highly functional despite being high. It depends on what I was seeing them do on the court tbh...if you're out there working hard, hell smoke away. That being said:

I've long suspected that Brook Lopez regularly smoked pot, but I didn't have any evidence. Some games Brook would be super engaged, super aggressive....and then a lot of nights he was just out of it and very timid. It was always odd to me how erratic his aggressiveness was, and how his energy was up and down.

No proof obviously, its not like the guy showed up to games with his eyes bloodshot. Just a theory that explains why we never knew which Brook Lopez would show up from night to night.

Jersey Generals
Lead Assistant
And1: 382

Post#1105 » by Jersey Generals » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:49 am

Bring me my vuvuzela!
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1106 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:06 pm

Dude

more new footage from DragonBall Fighter Z. The Androids (18 and 17) are used as a single fighter w/ No. 18 being the lead and her attack moves involve her brother coming out to carry out combo attacks. That's an interesting decision but their team up attacks are straight out of the anime. holy **** this game is going to be insane. Even Krillin looks like he's fun to use.

Also if you preorder it you get access to Super Saiyan Blue versions of Goku and Vegeta both confirmed to be separate characters in the game (great decision).

If Golden Freeza and Super Saiyan Blue is in this, that's a huge indication that we may see Super characters in this after all. I'd think the character roster would want to add more female fighters in this (which they should, No. 18 is bad ass) and outside of Videl the only female characters that would be viable in a fighting game would be Chaulifa and Kale.

I'm hoping for:

From DragonBall Super:
Beerus
Whis
Hit
Goku Black/Zamasu
Chaulifa
Jiren

From Z:
Adult Mystic Gohan
Goten and Trunks as a team(in game power up into Gotenks)
The Great Saiyaman Gohan
Vegeto
Teenage Videl
Brolly
The Ginyu Force where Captain Ginyu can use the body switch technique in game.
Bardock
Dabura
Kid Buu
Master Roshi
Tien w/ Chaozu as a support character

From DragonBall:
Kid Goku w/the cloud and staff
the original Demon King Piccolo
General Tao

and here's hoping that one of the fighting stages is the universal tournament stage complete with the Zenos going "OOOHHHHH!! INCREDIBLE!!" in the background when someone pulls off a super combo move or something :lol:

treiz
RealGM
And1: 564

Post#1107 » by treiz » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:28 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:

Think it's a good bet that Super characters are going to be in this, at the end of the day they have to promote the show as well so what better way than to give an audience a chance to play as them.

Love the SSB decision, but I don't think they're gonna crazy with this by adding similar yet separate characters (such as Mystic Gohan or Kid Goku). Love that the whole premise of the SSB additions is similar to Evil Ryu/Violent Ken/Shin Akuma in the SF series where the characters have higher damage but a lower health pool for example. IMO, I think the SSB versions are gonna be the only characters that fall in this category.

My character wishlist right now include:
SSJ3 Gotenks (with the ghosts as his level 3 super)
Kid Buu
Captain Ginyu (with the Ginyu Force backing him up similar to 18 and 17)
Broly
Beerus
Hit
Toppo
Caulifla
Kale
Hit
Goku Black (although you can probably just turn this into a separate skin for Goku with different dialogues, like in Injustice)
Jiren (although I would guess he'd be DLC since the show has barely showed him in any fighting capacity apart from the intro and from the looks of it, we won't see him fight until after the Feb '18 release :lol:)
and of course my boy Tien Shinhan.

Saying all that, this game looks incredible. Arc System Works are doing an incredible job of not only bringing in some old fans but also enticing the new ones, the animation and gameplay looks fantastic and even though I don't play fighting games, this is definitely tempting me. I'd also recommend some videos posted on Youtube recently by Maximillian Dood, I believe he's very prominent in the fighting game community and he seemed to be given some early access by Bandai Namco of the current build.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1108 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:21 pm

treiz wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

Think it's a good bet that Super characters are going to be in this, at the end of the day they have to promote the show as well so what better way than to give an audience a chance to play as them.

Love the SSB decision, but I don't think they're gonna crazy with this by adding similar yet separate characters (such as Mystic Gohan or Kid Goku). Love that the whole premise of the SSB additions is similar to Evil Ryu/Violent Ken/Shin Akuma in the SF series where the characters have higher damage but a lower health pool for example. IMO, I think the SSB versions are gonna be the only characters that fall in this category.

My character wishlist right now include:
SSJ3 Gotenks (with the ghosts as his level 3 super)
Kid Buu
Captain Ginyu (with the Ginyu Force backing him up similar to 18 and 17)
Broly
Beerus
Hit
Toppo
Caulifla
Kale
Hit
Goku Black (although you can probably just turn this into a separate skin for Goku with different dialogues, like in Injustice)
Jiren (although I would guess he'd be DLC since the show has barely showed him in any fighting capacity apart from the intro and from the looks of it, we won't see him fight until after the Feb '18 release :lol:)
and of course my boy Tien Shinhan.

Saying all that, this game looks incredible. Arc System Works are doing an incredible job of not only bringing in some old fans but also enticing the new ones, the animation and gameplay looks fantastic and even though I don't play fighting games, this is definitely tempting me. I'd also recommend some videos posted on Youtube recently by Maximillian Dood, I believe he's very prominent in the fighting game community and he seemed to be given some early access by Bandai Namco of the current build.

That's a good list. Toppo is a good idea too. Yeah I guess Jiren will be DLC, all we've seen him do is stand around and give people the mean mug.

If they have Gotenks in this doing the super kamikaze ghost attack I'll die

"Hi, I'm a ghost." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

in fact yeah, Gotenks is a must have character. His attacks are funny as hell. "Galactic Donuts!!!" "Super Dynamite Kick!!!!" "Miracle Super Punch!!" :rofl: they've got to have him yelling that stuff out in the game.

yeah I watched dood's videos yesterday. Great insight.

I stopped fighting games awhile ago because i hated online play and I had become more addicted to FPS (CoD and now Overwatch) and JRPGs. but i'm going to jump back in the water for this. i'm probably going to get my ass kicked online, I haven't regularly played a fighting game since Street Fighter 4.

Re: Goku Black, I think they'd have to go a bit further than an alternate skin for Goku. Goku Black is fairly distinct in not only his attacks (he's got the energy blade) and power ups (Super Saiyan Rose) but also his tone of voice/manner of speaking so they'd have to have Goku's voice actress record his own set of audio. Now that we see how they paired up #18 with 17, that opens the door for something like Goku Black w/ Zamasu, which would be awesome because then their power up move would be fusing into Zamasu's final form with the earrings. :o

Kid Goku would be awesome DLC that I'd gladly throw a few bucks down for. Fighting with that bo staff would be sick with the way this game is shaping up.

Man the possibilities for what they can do for this game are fantastic. Captain Ginyu flanked by his entire team would be crazy. Can you imagine them ripping off a 50 hit combo and then doing the group pose?

treiz
RealGM

Post#1109 » by treiz » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:07 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
That's a good list. Toppo is a good idea too. Yeah I guess Jiren will be DLC, all we've seen him do is stand around and give people the mean mug.

If they have Gotenks in this doing the super kamikaze ghost attack I'll die

"Hi, I'm a ghost." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

in fact yeah, Gotenks is a must have character. His attacks are funny as hell. "Galactic Donuts!!!" "Super Dynamite Kick!!!!" "Miracle Super Punch!!" :rofl: they've got to have him yelling that stuff out in the game.

yeah I watched dood's videos yesterday. Great insight.

I stopped fighting games awhile ago because i hated online play and I had become more addicted to FPS (CoD and now Overwatch) and JRPGs. but i'm going to jump back in the water for this. i'm probably going to get my ass kicked online, I haven't regularly played a fighting game since Street Fighter 4.

Re: Goku Black, I think they'd have to go a bit further than an alternate skin for Goku. Goku Black is fairly distinct in not only his attacks (he's got the energy blade) and power ups (Super Saiyan Rose) but also his tone of voice/manner of speaking so they'd have to have Goku's voice actress record his own set of audio. Now that we see how they paired up #18 with 17, that opens the door for something like Goku Black w/ Zamasu, which would be awesome because then their power up move would be fusing into Zamasu's final form with the earrings. :o

Kid Goku would be awesome DLC that I'd gladly throw a few bucks down for. Fighting with that bo staff would be sick with the way this game is shaping up.

Man the possibilities for what they can do for this game are fantastic. Captain Ginyu flanked by his entire team would be crazy. Can you imagine them ripping off a 50 hit combo and then doing the group pose?

The super kamikaze ghost is a must, and considering how Arc System Works have been playing with our nostalgia so far, I think it's a shoe in to be in there with his other special moves.

I always enjoyed fighting games when I was younger, I was just never good with them (I was one of those guys that would spam or button mash :lol:) mainly because I didn't know how intricate fighting games actually are and I've actually cut down significantly how much I play games now. I mainly play Overwatch here and there, other games where the story could be done after 20 hours max (like Last of Us), or games like Destiny, where everything could be done once a week. DBFZ though is making me want to at least try and dive into the game, I'll be like you in that I will get destroyed but this just looks too much fun.

Thinking about it, apart from the energy blade IMO there isn't too much difference between them and is why I'm suggesting that they implement something similar to what Netherealm have done with Injustice regarding Hal Jordan/John Stewart, Superman/Bizzaro, Captain Cold/Mr. Freeze in that they have the same move sets but a completely different skin and completely different dialogues associated with these skins. Thinking about it, I would also do this with Kale and Broly. Pairing up him and Zamasu though is a better idea, could probably have their fusion as the main playable character similar to Gotenks.

If they do decide to do Captain Ginyu with the Ginyu force helping him out with different special moves and the whole force coming to help as his level 3 super and they do that pose at the end, I think we'd have an instant fan favourite there. I personally would go nuts.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1110 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:03 pm

I would lose my **** if they go all out with the Ginyu Force.

I can see Black and Zamasu doing team up attacks like they did in the anime when they were beating the tar out of Vegeta :lol:

Kale and Brolly...hm. You can probably skin swap them but Kale's base form is a completely different design from her Brolly mode. I'd be interested to see her in the game though. Chaulifa should definitely be in the game though. There's no reason not to include her, they've got enough footage from the anime to pull from.

I'm only hoping for the more popular Super characters, like Universe 6/Pride Troopers/Black are cool, and of course Hit/Beerus. anything more than that would be overkill. Definitely need that Universe Tournament stage map though.

I'm pulling for Whis to be included or added as DLC. Whis would break the game :lol: :lol: :lol:

My style for fighting games is always to cut the map off on players and maintain pressure...I'm rusty though. I'll probably get wrecked horribly for awhile. I barely have time for gaming and Destiny 2 and CoD WW2 are coming. I may play Destiny 2 just to see if its better than the first one but I really don't have time to sit and grind out caves and stuff for guns and loot for hours on end. I just want to level up a bit and then be able to compete in multiplayer death matches. Plus, if CoD WW2 is good I'll probably opt for that. I'm in the mood to shoot Nazis :)

treiz
RealGM

Post#1111 » by treiz » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:54 pm

I think they have to go all out with the Ginyu Force, IMO that would probably generate the most hype since I feel that some are not expecting it.

For me Kale and Broly's base form doesn't really matter, just have a different animation in the intro for the two, similar to how if you have Krillin and 18 on your team, 18 does her level 3 super with Krillin instead of 17. The playable aspect would be their legendary SSJ form. I'm 100% behind Caulifla, I personally feel she would be a great addition to the roster. I'm with you in that they shouldn't push the Super characters but the Universal Tournament, Bulma's yacht and the Future Trunks world needs to be a stage IMO.

Not sure about Whis, mainly because I feel we've barely seen him do anything. The most is him parrying Goku and Vegeta's attacks and drawing scribbles on them :lol:

I'm with you there on the fighting game style, I always loved playing as Ken in SF (but I would literally just button mash :lol:) but I was never good to begin with, but for me I'm actually intrigued at learning this game. I'm like you in the sense that when I play games, it's the ones that you can pick and put down very easily, so trying to learn this game will be a very nice change of pace. And have you seen the breakdown on 16? My god he looks like a ton of fun.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1112 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:27 pm

treiz wrote:I think they have to go all out with the Ginyu Force, IMO that would probably generate the most hype since I feel that some are not expecting it.

For me Kale and Broly's base form doesn't really matter, just have a different animation in the intro for the two, similar to how if you have Krillin and 18 on your team, 18 does her level 3 super with Krillin instead of 17. The playable aspect would be their legendary SSJ form. I'm 100% behind Caulifla, I personally feel she would be a great addition to the roster. I'm with you in that they shouldn't push the Super characters but the Universal Tournament, Bulma's yacht and the Future Trunks world needs to be a stage IMO.

Not sure about Whis, mainly because I feel we've barely seen him do anything. The most is him parrying Goku and Vegeta's attacks and drawing scribbles on them :lol:

I'm with you there on the fighting game style, I always loved playing as Ken in SF (but I would literally just button mash :lol:) but I was never good to begin with, but for me I'm actually intrigued at learning this game. I'm like you in the sense that when I play games, it's the ones that you can pick and put down very easily, so trying to learn this game will be a very nice change of pace. And have you seen the breakdown on 16? My god he looks like a ton of fun.

Haha Whis is legit one of the strongest characters in the series. When he was casually slapping away Goku and Vegeta's kicks and punches at the same time I was like :o but yeah, I guess there's not much really to go off of in order to make him into a playable character.

Bulma's house or Capsule Corporation is probably a stage. They definitely need to have some reference to her in the game. Future Trunks' world would be an incredible fighting stage. they will probably The Room of Space and Time. Babidi's Space ship would make for a good stage too. I wish they would leak more details, just based on the character select screen alone and how many open slots there are going to be some welcome surprises.

Yeah i notice that they switch Krillin with 17 during her super, which is a great touch. This game is literally a love letter to fans of the series. Yeah Legendary Super Saiyan would probably be a power up, but most likely if they include Brolly he's going to start off in Berzerker form.

16 looks like he's going to have a playing style like Zangief from Street Fighter. They said that there's going to be characters with serious learning curves to them, which is good.

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1113 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:33 pm

And like clockwork, another reveal trailer!!

Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta

the way Vegeta beats Krillin down at the :37 sec mark is savage AF

Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets

Post#1114 » by Rich Rane » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:29 pm

I'm hoping I'll be proven wrong, but McGregor has no chance tonight and I feel sorry for anyone conned into paying $100 for a boring PPV or thousands to watch it in person.
Jersey Generals
Lead Assistant

Post#1115 » by Jersey Generals » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:48 am

This should be Money's last fight. He's too slow. Either he prepared terribly for this or his body has reached the age limit.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1116 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:37 pm

The Miguel Cotto vs Yoshihiro Kamegai fight that aired on HBO running opposed to that side show act was awesome and for free (well, if you have HBO). Kamegai took some of the hardest blows I've seen Cotto nail anyone with and he kept on advancing.

Jersey Generals
Lead Assistant

Post#1117 » by Jersey Generals » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:48 pm

Jersey Generals wrote:
universe 7 is actually pretty weak outside of Goku, Vegeta, Freeza, and Gohan. The Android Twins maybe as well.

Doubtful. Buu was literally laughing at Basil when they were fighting. And outside of Toppo and presumably Jiren, the Pride Troopers haven't shown to be very strong, either. I honestly think outside of 2 or 3 fighters in each Universe, generally no one overcomes someone like Perfect Cell or Dabura. So with that in mind, the fact that Universe 7 has six to seven fighters higher than Dabura/Super Perfect Cell shows that Universe 7 is absurdly powerful. Like freakishly so. Just look at what Bergamo said after his fight with Goku, and how the other gods reacted to the Saiyans' transformations, as if it's beyond them.

So far my prediction has been shown to be right. Universe 7 completely dominating won't last long, but with Roshi even eliminating three people by himself, shows that yeah, 7 is absurdly powerful.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1118 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:16 pm

Jersey Generals wrote:
Jersey Generals wrote:
universe 7 is actually pretty weak outside of Goku, Vegeta, Freeza, and Gohan. The Android Twins maybe as well.

Doubtful. Buu was literally laughing at Basil when they were fighting. And outside of Toppo and presumably Jiren, the Pride Troopers haven't shown to be very strong, either. I honestly think outside of 2 or 3 fighters in each Universe, generally no one overcomes someone like Perfect Cell or Dabura. So with that in mind, the fact that Universe 7 has six to seven fighters higher than Dabura/Super Perfect Cell shows that Universe 7 is absurdly powerful. Like freakishly so. Just look at what Bergamo said after his fight with Goku, and how the other gods reacted to the Saiyans' transformations, as if it's beyond them.

So far my prediction has been shown to be right. Universe 7 completely dominating won't last long, but with Roshi even eliminating three people by himself, shows that yeah, 7 is absurdly powerful.

Master Roshi went to work in that last episode. one of the best episodes in the series to me.

Also, it was the first time in a long while that Goku acted like he actually cares about people instead of being the lying sociopath that's addicted to violent combat.

October 8th episode confirmed^^^

hopefully there will be plans to add the new form into DB FighterZ as DLC. Bandai is probably going to make a boatload of money off of DLC for this game alone.

Speaking of the game, Yamcha's Japanese voice actor confirmed that he recorded lines for the game. I'm seriously hoping they aren't going to waste a character roster space on Yamcha :crazy: give that roster space to a female character like Teen Videl or Chaulifa

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1119 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:23 pm

anyone here play Destiny 2?

speaking of games, someone got pictures of the social lobby for DragonBall FighterZ

Read on Twitter

Off hand, I notice Muscle Tower all the way in the back. If you've seen the first DragonBall series that's the headquarters of The Red Ribbon Army (creators of the Androids and by extension Cell) that Goku invaded when he was a kid. No word on if that's an actual stage in the game or not but could be a hint that Kid Goku might indeed be a character. *fingers crossed*

by the way the replay TV screen shot, that's Gowasu from DB Super's TV set ("GodTube").

So that's the 2nd reference to Super outside of SS Blue character unlocks. man I hope this means that Beerus, Hit, and Zamasu/Black are going to be in this :pray:

treiz
RealGM

Post#1120 » by treiz » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:37 pm

Yep, I play Destiny 2. It's a damn fun game, really much better than anything compared to the first one.

Seriously, DBFZ is a love letter to the fans, God bless Arc System Works.

Return to Brooklyn Nets