ImageImageImageImageImage

RTT IV: Brought To You By The Great People At MomCorp

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,835

Re: RTT IV: Sponsors Of Team Universe 7 (Except Goku) 

Post#1141 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:28 am

The upcoming Spider-Man game looks INCREDIBLE dude. The only thing I don't like is the gaudy white spider on his outfit, otherwise it looks unreal. I hope they have alternate costumes (which is likely). I'd rather they use the costume from the movie than that awful looking one, whoever designed that was tripping
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,792

Post#1142 » by Rich Rane » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:45 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:The upcoming Spider-Man game looks INCREDIBLE dude. The only thing I don't like is the gaudy white spider on his outfit, otherwise it looks unreal. I hope they have alternate costumes (which is likely). I'd rather they use the costume from the movie than that awful looking one, whoever designed that was tripping

Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of it either, but it does look like the main costume. Hopefully we could unlock costumes quickly rather than beating the game to do so.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1143 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:10 pm

yeah his game outfit kind of reminds me of his Avengers: Infinity War outfit:

why reinvent the wheel? just use his classic duds or at worst the suit from the movie.

hopefully his original or black costume can be unlocked or come with a pre order code.

vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,436

Post#1144 » by vincecarter4pres » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:21 am

Anybody here drive for Uber?
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1145 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:13 pm

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Tien looks so bad ass. Definitely using him. Look at Chaozu coming in with the assist. i love it

lol Yamcha lol lol lol if you're not fit enough and lack the will to represent Universe 7 in the tournament of power*, you don't deserve to be in this game :noway:

might as well go ahead and make Bulma a playable character if we're going this low on the totem pole. the game is in dire need of more female characters. Kale & Chaulifa combo character please.

*does not apply to Gotenks

Jersey Generals
Lead Assistant
And1: 382

Post#1146 » by Jersey Generals » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:48 am

Serious question: Did Yamcha light a bag of dog **** on your porch and force you to stomp it out? Yamcha looks awesome in that shot you posted, and he's been awesome in every game that he's ever been in.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1147 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:28 pm

Jersey Generals wrote:Serious question: Did Yamcha light a bag of dog **** on your porch and force you to stomp it out? Yamcha looks awesome in that shot you posted, and he's been awesome in every game that he's ever been in.

:lol:

It's just hard to take Yamcha seriously. He takes some serious L's in the series

:lol: :lol: :lol:

to his credit, the baseball episode that he starred in is one of the best episodes in Super. Give us Yamcha baseball outfit skin DLC plz

Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,792

Post#1148 » by Rich Rane » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:16 pm

CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,532

Post#1149 » by CalamityX12 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:50 pm

who is Android 21?
The ModFather

My sports teams are currently experiencing suckiness. Please pardon the mess.
Jersey Generals
Lead Assistant

Post#1150 » by Jersey Generals » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:02 pm

CalamityX12 wrote:who is Android 21?

A female character in the next game that had something to do with resurrecting Android 16. She was personally designed by Toriyama so everyone is assuming she's either Gero's daughter, assistant, or wife.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1151 » by MrDollarBills » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:43 pm

Tien Shinhan w/ Chaozu

Yamcha (where's Pu'ar?)

I'm telling you, a Yamcha baseball uniform skin DLC would be a hit. I would dump change into this game if they come correct with the DLC stuff.

Gotenks and Beerus next please.

CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#1152 » by CalamityX12 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:21 pm

Hope Jiren the Grey isn't wasted.... I would hope an interesting backstory about him.

(I had an unease feeling that Jiren is nothing more than a puppet that Belmod is using as he is actually participating through him)
The ModFather

Jersey Generals
Lead Assistant

Post#1153 » by Jersey Generals » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:42 pm

CalamityX12 wrote:Hope Jiren the Grey isn't wasted.... I would hope an interesting backstory about him.

(I had an unease feeling that Jiren is nothing more than a puppet that Belmod is using as he is actually participating through him)

Nah, there's not going to be anything interesting about him. He's just going to be an **** who is absurdly powerful for no real reason.
Spoiler:
Just like the Frost and Frieza thing, nothing interesting will happen.

The spoiler tagged isn't for Jiren, but the past episode.

vincecarter4pres wrote:Anybody here drive for Uber?

My brother does.
CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#1154 » by CalamityX12 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:10 pm

Jersey Generals wrote:
CalamityX12 wrote:Hope Jiren the Grey isn't wasted.... I would hope an interesting backstory about him.

Nah, there's not going to be anything interesting about him. He's just going to be an **** who is absurdly powerful for no real reason.
Spoiler:

My brother does.

It doesn't have to be flashy with Jiren, I was angling something for something above lame... Being a bad ass mofo is good enough for me.

Spoiler:
What a joke that was lol.... really, all that possible angle for that? i don't mind the doublecross but it came off so weak and poor. like what was the point of the whispers? they didn't do crap together. The writing on DBS is wearing me out a bit...as is applying the new modern day anime take on my beloved DBZ
The ModFather

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1155 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:31 pm

The writing has been shaky since the odd ending to the Goku Black saga. I liked the Master Roshi focused episodes and seeing Goku act like he cares about his friends for once.

Frost got owned hard in that last episode. I'm ready for Goku vs Jiren now though.

vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,436

Post#1156 » by vincecarter4pres » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:12 am

Jersey Generals wrote:

Spoiler:

My brother does.

Does he make good money? Any dangerous situations? Has his car been trashed?

I'm not looking to do it as a career, but I am thinking about a career change and going back to school and if Uber is reasonable, it seems like a great way to work my work schedule around school instead of vice versa for a couple years.
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
Jersey Generals
Lead Assistant

Post#1157 » by Jersey Generals » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:08 am

vincecarter4pres wrote:Does he make good money? Any dangerous situations? Has his car been trashed?

I'm not looking to do it as a career, but I am thinking about a career change and going back to school and if Uber is reasonable, it seems like a great way to work my work schedule around school instead of vice versa for a couple years.

He makes decent money. He doesn't do it enough to live off of it, however, in terms of hours, but good money for the time he puts in. No dangerous situations. Car hasn't been trashed as of yet. If you're worried about that last part, just do Uber Eats deliveries.

CalamityX12 wrote:
Spoiler:
What a joke that was lol.... really, all that possible angle for that? i don't mind the doublecross but it came off so weak and poor. like what was the point of the whispers? they didn't do crap together. The writing on DBS is wearing me out a bit...as is applying the new modern day anime take on my beloved DBZ

Spoiler:
It was pointless. They literally did nothing with one another. What could have been cool? The two pair up to defeat opponents (Frieza wanting to manipulate Frost to conserve his energy), they eliminate someone from Universe 3, Universe 2, perhaps even Dyspo, and then Frieza manipulates Frost into taking out one of his own, such as Rota or maybe even Magetta. And then, when Frost wants Frieza to take out Gohan, Frieza realizes he has to cut bait and then does the doublecross. Now that would have been great, but as it was, totally pointless. They did nothing together.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1158 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:32 pm

Jersey Generals wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:Does he make good money? Any dangerous situations? Has his car been trashed?

He makes decent money. He doesn't do it enough to live off of it, however, in terms of hours, but good money for the time he puts in. No dangerous situations. Car hasn't been trashed as of yet. If you're worried about that last part, just do Uber Eats deliveries.

CalamityX12 wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
It was pointless. They literally did nothing with one another. What could have been cool? The two pair up to defeat opponents (Frieza wanting to manipulate Frost to conserve his energy), they eliminate someone from Universe 3, Universe 2, perhaps even Dyspo, and then Frieza manipulates Frost into taking out one of his own, such as Rota or maybe even Magetta. And then, when Frost wants Frieza to take out Gohan, Frieza realizes he has to cut bait and then does the doublecross. Now that would have been great, but as it was, totally pointless. They did nothing together.

Freeza seems like he's just there to troll people.

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1159 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Oct 2, 2017 12:47 am

Read on Twitter

That's not a "hadouken" bro :nod:

I would die if two players perform the fusion dance after a touchdown. Immediate 15 yard penalty but they'd become legends instantly.

treiz
RealGM
And1: 564

Post#1160 » by treiz » Mon Oct 2, 2017 2:56 pm

So I'm about to enter a fantasy basketball league with a bunch of my family members and I haven't played one for I think around 10 years. Any tips for a complete noob?

Return to Brooklyn Nets