CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,532

Re: RTT IV: All Hail Jiren The Gray 

Post#1261 » by CalamityX12 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:33 pm

everyone's flying LOL....

no fly rule my ass lol....

The pace here has certainly dragged out, time to speed ish up now...
The ModFather

My sports teams are currently experiencing suckiness. Please pardon the mess.
Jersey Generals
Lead Assistant
And1: 382

Post#1262 » by Jersey Generals » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:46 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:If they got a potara from Universe 6's Kaioshin I think that might break the rules and Zen Oh will erase them. But the writing is so wonky who knows, Goku was flying in the episode where he unlocked Ultra Instinct and no one said anything.

it would be a huge ass pull if they somehow learn to do the fusion dance in the middle of the tournament. Goten and Trunks had to practice repeatedly to do it because if they did it incorrectly their fused form comes out all sloppy.

It's 10,000 percent by way of the Potara. You see the Potara at the end of the preview.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,811

Post#1263 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:30 pm

haha i didn't even realize that her face changed.

Still, how is that not cheating? what's to stop Kaioshin from tossing Goku and Vegeta his ear rings...Vegetto would probably be able to fight Jiren straight up.

edit: nvm why even rationalize it. Zen Oh bros will go "OOHHHH SHE'S SO COOL NOW" "YEAH SHE DID SOMETHING REALLY GREAT!" and will allow it. :lol:

Wouldn't doubt for a second Champa's cheating ass somehow pulled a fast one and gave them the ear rings before the tournament started :) .
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#1264 » by CalamityX12 » Wed Nov 1, 2017 1:56 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:haha i didn't even realize that her face changed.

Still, how is that not cheating? what's to stop Kaioshin from tossing Goku and Vegeta his ear rings...Vegetto would probably be able to fight Jiren straight up.

edit: nvm why even rationalize it. Zen Oh bros will go "OOHHHH SHE'S SO COOL NOW" "YEAH SHE DID SOMETHING REALLY GREAT!" and will allow it. :lol:

Wouldn't doubt for a second Champa's cheating ass somehow pulled a fast one and gave them the ear rings before the tournament started :) .

hahaha thats a great Zeno impression!
The ModFather

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1265 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Nov 1, 2017 4:17 pm

^^in gameplay footage of Captain Ginyu w/The Ginyu Force. Ginyu is definitely a must play character

this is worth watching, two moments stood out big time:

at the 3:16 mark, Tien ShinHan and Chaozu execute Chaozu's suicide attack from the anime. it's a bad ass and sneaky attack and when you pull it off, it looks like Chaozu actually dies from it :lol: you'll have to be on your toes fighting Tien.

but the craziest thing is that during matches:

Both players have a chance to collect the dragonballs and if you get all seven you can actually call out Shenron and make a wish :o

you get to either:

Top: Health Restoration; one character

Right: Restore/second Sparking (not sure what this is)

Left: Revive character

Bottom: Restore blue health to all party

^^that's sick AF. They have covered damn near every aspect of the show in this game.

CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#1266 » by CalamityX12 » Thu Nov 2, 2017 6:17 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:

^^in gameplay footage of Captain Ginyu w/The Ginyu Force. Ginyu is definitely a must play character

this is worth watching, two moments stood out big time:

at the 3:16 mark, Tien ShinHan and Chaozu execute Chaozu's suicide attack from the anime. it's a bad ass and sneaky attack and when you pull it off, it looks like Chaozu actually dies from it :lol: you'll have to be on your toes fighting Tien.

but the craziest thing is that during matches:

Both players have a chance to collect the dragonballs and if you get all seven you can actually call out Shenron and make a wish :o

you get to either:

Top: Health Restoration; one character

Right: Restore/second Sparking (not sure what this is)

Left: Revive character

Bottom: Restore blue health to all party

^^that's sick AF. They have covered damn near every aspect of the show in this game.

holy F... that's **** amazing with the actual dragonballs integration....

that totally blows this game further.... well played.
The ModFather

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1267 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Nov 2, 2017 8:15 pm

Holy **** this is insane. Literally 1 on 5 fighting :lol:

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1268 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Nov 3, 2017 7:04 pm

in the new trailer that came out someone on twitter noticed that Gohan's name is now listed as "Gohan (Young)" on his energy bar, and Majin Butt is listed as "Majin Buu (Good)", before they were just Gohan and Majin Buu.

Could mean that Ultimate Gohan and Kid Buu are on the way.

therealbig3
RealGM
And1: 15,094

Post#1269 » by therealbig3 » Sun Nov 5, 2017 4:35 am

It's absolutely cheating. They even called it an "item" in the episode, which is clearly not allowed. Bet you that after fighting with Goku for a bit, they get called out for it, and they get eliminated.

Somehow, Goku is gaining power and energy the more intense that this fight gets, which really makes no sense, but whatever it takes to get him ready for the Jiren rematch I guess, since that's what we're all waiting for at this point. So once Goku can go SSB again, and maybe get pushed to unlock Ultra Instinct again, Kefla's purpose is served, and she'll be DQ'd. Calling it.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1270 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Nov 6, 2017 1:36 pm

I have to watch this week's episode. if they get DQ'd that might mean erasure by Zen Oh? He was quick to snuff Frost out for bad behavior.

I saw on reddit that these are some of the confirmed Anime pack tracks for DB FighterZ (that can be played in game during matches):

The pack — whose contents, price, and date are still yet to be determined — is advertised as containing at least seven vocal theme songs including:

魔訶不思議アドベンチャー! (“Mystical Adventure!”); the opening theme to the Dragon Ball TV series
ロマンティックあげるよ (“I’ll Give You Romance”); the ending theme to the Dragon Ball TV series
CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA; the first opening theme to the Dragon Ball Z TV series
WE GOTTA POWER; the second opening theme to the Dragon Ball Z TV series
でてこいとびきりZENKAIパワー! (“Come Out, Incredible ZENKAI Power!”); the first ending theme to the Dragon Ball Z TV series
僕達は天使だった (“We Were Angels”); the second ending theme to the Dragon Ball Z TV series
DAN DAN 心魅かれてく (“Bit by Bit, You’re Charming My Heart”); the opening theme to the Dragon Ball GT TV series
… and at least four background music tracks, specifically naming the following tracks from the original musical score to Dragon Ball Z:

プロローグ&サブタイトル (“Prologue & Subtitle”); episode recap and title card music
ニューヒーロー登場 (“A New Hero is Born”)
ソリッドステート・スカウター (“Solid State Scouter”); the Bardock TV special insert song
恐怖のギニュー特戦隊 (“The Fearsome Ginyu Special Force”)

It will be disappointing if the DB Super opening theme (the current one) isn't included. That's perfect background music during matches.

some of these songs aren't really conducive to background music for a fighting game though tbh :-? . Mystical Adventure, WE GOTTA POWER and Head Cha La definitely are. Solid State Scouter, for those who aren't familiar with the Japanese background music (i realize a lot of people's first experience w/ DBZ was the american dub which had different music back in the early 2000s, i used to watch the show before it came to the USA via bootleg tapes from Chinatown), is a really dope track:

恐怖のギニュー特戦隊 (“The Fearsome Ginyu Special Force”)^^^ this isn't a bad one either, i'd prefer they use the "TOKUSENTAI" song from DragonBall Kai though.

i think there will be some character drops this week too

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1271 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Nov 6, 2017 1:39 pm

and by the way, the Call of Duty WWII launch was a MESS this weekend. constant server crashes. which is really a shame because the game itself is really good. even in core mode its pretty solid. hopefully they get everything running smoothly because i'll be in it for the long haul.

but they need to nerf the quickscoping in this. one match I had a dude was destroying my team in kill confirmed, dropping people left and right with a bolt action sniper rifle and he was being rushed at by multiple attackers. no way in hell dude.

our team won, because they dude had 31 kills but only confirmed 2 kills :crazy:

CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#1272 » by CalamityX12 » Mon Nov 6, 2017 2:44 pm

SSJ Red was made into poo poo fodder..... no me gusta....
The ModFather

jeff1624
RealGM
And1: 1,068

Post#1273 » by jeff1624 » Tue Nov 7, 2017 3:16 am

So...does anyone play overwatch on here? I can't for the life of me stop playing this game. They always manage to do enough (new maps, new heroes, new events and even buffs/nerfs that pique my interest.

My main guys:

Healer/Support: Lucio, Symmetra
Attacker: Mei, Reaper, Torb
Tank: Roadhog, Reinhardt, DVA
Dat Leadership
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1274 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Nov 7, 2017 11:51 am

jeff1624 wrote:So...does anyone play overwatch on here? I can't for the life of me stop playing this game. They always manage to do enough (new maps, new heroes, new events and even buffs/nerfs that pique my interest.

My main guys:

I play but haven't in awhile since Destiny 2 and now CoD WW2 are out. It's a fantastic and fun game, the competitive mode is a bit toxic though people take the game way too seriously. Nothing turns you off more than hearing some basement dweller verbally abuse a little kid :crazy:

I mainly use Sombra and Pharah since their skillset matches my playing style (crafty).

CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#1275 » by CalamityX12 » Tue Nov 7, 2017 5:12 pm

DBS:

The universal survival arc suppose to last through March 2018?

Spoiler:
A universe to meet their end in maybe 3 episodes...
The ModFather

jeff1624
RealGM
And1: 1,068

Post#1276 » by jeff1624 » Tue Nov 7, 2017 5:14 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
jeff1624 wrote:So...does anyone play overwatch on here? I can't for the life of me stop playing this game. They always manage to do enough (new maps, new heroes, new events and even buffs/nerfs that pique my interest.

My main guys:

I play but haven't in awhile since Destiny 2 and now CoD WW2 are out. It's a fantastic and fun game, the competitive mode is a bit toxic though people take the game way too seriously. Nothing turns you off more than hearing some basement dweller verbally abuse a little kid :crazy:

I mainly use Sombra and Pharah since their skillset matches my playing style (crafty).

I limit myself to quickplay. I have no time for the abuse one endures if you decide to mix it up and play as a non meta hero. Eff that.

Destiny 2 was fun when released but I'm already bored with it... which says a lot since I played the original Destiny a CRAP ton despite it having less features. Destiny 2's loot system and endgame is REALLY lacking. I have no incentive to grind since the weapons are all the same thanks to the locking of perks on each item. The exotics are boring. And the PVP is absolutely terrible. The decision to go 4vs4 is one of the stupidest things they've done... add that to the fact that it only has 2 playlists. I have no idea what they're doing there.
Dat Leadership
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1277 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Nov 7, 2017 5:58 pm

jeff1624 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

My main guys:

I limit myself to quickplay. I have no time for the abuse one endures if you decide to mix it up and play as a non meta hero. Eff that.

Destiny 2 was fun when released but I'm already bored with it... which says a lot since I played the original Destiny a CRAP ton despite it having less features. Destiny 2's loot system and endgame is REALLY lacking. I have no incentive to grind since the weapons are all the same thanks to the locking of perks on each item. The exotics are boring. And the PVP is absolutely terrible. The decision to go 4vs4 is one of the stupidest things they've done... add that to the fact that it only has 2 playlists. I have no idea what they're doing there.

I enjoy Destiny, a lot more than I did when I brought the 1st game and sold it after 3 weeks. I'm not really bored with it yet per say (i really only felt like playing the crucible as of late) but COD WWII will probably get most of my attention until the first DLC for Destiny comes out.

and yeah I mainly do quickplay in Overwatch. I've got no time to sit there for a damn hour playing a competitive match.

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1278 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Nov 7, 2017 6:01 pm

CalamityX12 wrote:DBS:

Spoiler:

yeah thats the rumor now. It sounds like the series will continue since Toriyama and Toro are working on more stuff. I'm not ready for the show to end tbh. I think it's the nostalgia factor.

CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#1279 » by CalamityX12 » Tue Nov 7, 2017 7:16 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:

Spoiler:

yeah thats the rumor now. It sounds like the series will continue since Toriyama and Toro are working on more stuff. I'm not ready for the show to end tbh. I think it's the nostalgia factor.

call me the downer but the constant power up then watering it down is getting on my nerves.

Like someone mentioned earlier, it's not the same compared to the dbz adventures.

SSJ Red Goku should still beat the crap out of Kefla but apparently Kefla is stronger than that now? which means could take on/spar with beerus all of a sudden? yet that's suppose to mean they/she would've whoop Kid Buu's butt???? doesn't make sense!!! lol

Just wait for, SUPER ULTRA INSTINCT Platinum! lol
The ModFather

Jersey Generals
Lead Assistant
And1: 382

Post#1280 » by Jersey Generals » Tue Nov 7, 2017 7:51 pm

Spoiler:

Talk about dragging this **** out. You could have cut a half of a dozen episodes already, now they want to add another 15-20? Madness.

Frieza is literally carrying this arc at this point.

Return to Brooklyn Nets