Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,561

Re: RTT IV: Brought To You By The Great People At MomCorp 

Post#1981 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:50 am

vincecarter4pres wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:Oh man, you sir are a life saver! I just ordered a $100 gift card to White Castle for her!

Nice.

Nothing cleanses a person's colon better than $100 worth of White Castle.

You might as well hit up costco or bjs and get the household toilet paper in bulk.

The Cottenelle with Aloe, amirite?

whatever softens the blow.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,432

Post#1982 » by vincecarter4pres » Tue Jan 1, 2019 3:45 pm

Happy New Year's guys!
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#1983 » by vincecarter4pres » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:38 am

Flight booked to go to LA, my first time in Cali, F'ing souped!
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#1984 » by vincecarter4pres » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:25 am

Man, first Res album was a heater, still surprised she never blew up.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1985 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:57 pm

Does anyone watch True Detective?

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1986 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:46 pm

So me and a few friends ended up seeing Dragon Ball Super: Broly last night. Absolutely fantastic experience from start to finish and it opens up the next chapter of the series with lots of exciting possibilities. If you're a fan of the series I definitely recommend taking time out on a weekend to go see this in theaters (it's actually doing well financially, opening day clocked in $5M). The animation is the best the series has had to offer and the voice acting/dialogue is fun, witty and the comedic timing is great as there are a ton of laughs to be had. They really reinvented Broly and his character has a lot of depth now, and Freeza being resurrected has been one of the best decisions they've made story wise because he stole the show. I give it a 7.5/10

vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#1987 » by vincecarter4pres » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:42 pm

Man I miss my VR6... :(
vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#1988 » by vincecarter4pres » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:49 pm

Whose everyone like in the championship games today?
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1989 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:08 pm

vincecarter4pres wrote:Whose everyone like in the championship games today?

I took the under in both.

vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#1990 » by vincecarter4pres » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:35 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:

1 down, 1 to go.

I wanted to take the under but pussed out. Had the Saints. Have the Chiefs next and like the over.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1991 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:15 am

vincecarter4pres wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

1 down, 1 to go.

I wanted to take the under but pussed out. Had the Saints. Have the Chiefs next and like the over.

I felt that 57 was a bit too high for NO/LA, The Saints really haven't been putting up points like that. They got robbed in that game, I'll say that much.

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1992 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:51 am

damn that defensive offsides penalty just ended me. Oh well, 1 out of 2 ain't bad.

CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,532

Post#1993 » by CalamityX12 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:54 am

MrDollarBills wrote:So me and a few friends ended up seeing Dragon Ball Super: Broly last night. Absolutely fantastic experience from start to finish and it opens up the next chapter of the series with lots of exciting possibilities. If you're a fan of the series I definitely recommend taking time out on a weekend to go see this in theaters (it's actually doing well financially, opening day clocked in $5M). The animation is the best the series has had to offer and the voice acting/dialogue is fun, witty and the comedic timing is great as there are a ton of laughs to be had. They really reinvented Broly and his character has a lot of depth now, and Freeza being resurrected has been one of the best decisions they've made story wise because he stole the show. I give it a 7.5/10

I agree with everything you said. Just came out of theater, I liked everything, even though the old man in me is like seriously they go through all the ssj rainbow n broly still fighting, but still fun and absolutely sets up their manga n soon to be anime run...

However
Spoiler:
I **** hated that ending, now broly is an ally? Gtfo... A true injustice to the original Broly.

I'm sorry but duck outta here. Frieza turning into a power ranger foe regular, "God of destruction" essentially their buddy and now Broly is their friend???

I can't with this weak ass ****. Coming from my time, the change in anime, they're killing DBZ for me... Sorry but I was straight disappointed. There's no more bad guys anymore.
The ModFather

My sports teams are currently experiencing suckiness. Please pardon the mess.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1994 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:40 am

CalamityX12 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:So me and a few friends ended up seeing Dragon Ball Super: Broly last night. Absolutely fantastic experience from start to finish and it opens up the next chapter of the series with lots of exciting possibilities. If you're a fan of the series I definitely recommend taking time out on a weekend to go see this in theaters (it's actually doing well financially, opening day clocked in $5M). The animation is the best the series has had to offer and the voice acting/dialogue is fun, witty and the comedic timing is great as there are a ton of laughs to be had. They really reinvented Broly and his character has a lot of depth now, and Freeza being resurrected has been one of the best decisions they've made story wise because he stole the show. I give it a 7.5/10

I agree with everything you said. Just came out of theater, I liked everything, even though the old man in me is like seriously they go through all the ssj rainbow n broly still fighting, but still fun and absolutely sets up their manga n soon to be anime run...

However
Spoiler:
I **** hated that ending, now broly is an ally? Gtfo... A true injustice to the original Broly.

I'm sorry but duck outta here. Frieza turning into a power ranger foe regular, "God of destruction" essentially their buddy and now Broly is their friend???

I can't with this weak ass ****. Coming from my time, the change in anime, they're killing DBZ for me... Sorry but I was straight disappointed. There's no more bad guys anymore.

Spoiler:
eh...but Goku becoming friends with his enemies is pretty much a running theme of the series though, its not like that was out of left field. the entire cast is made up of almost people who have tried to kill Goku over the last 30 something years. Even Krillin started out as a defacto enemy.

The only guys that I can think of that didn't become his friends are the enemies that got killed :lol:

CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#1995 » by CalamityX12 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:51 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
CalamityX12 wrote:

However
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
eh...but Goku becoming friends with his enemies is pretty much a running theme of the series though, its not like that was out of left field. the entire cast is made up of almost people who have tried to kill Goku over the last 30 something years. Even Krillin started out as a defacto enemy.

The only guys that I can think of that didn't become his friends are the enemies that got killed :lol:

Spoiler:
lol... pretty much true about the cast thing.... Actually yesterday, when I compared Frieza to a power rangers villain I immediately thought of Rita Repulsa…
The ModFather

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1996 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:36 am

CalamityX12 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
CalamityX12 wrote:I agree with everything you said. Just came out of theater, I liked everything, even though the old man in me is like seriously they go through all the ssj rainbow n broly still fighting, but still fun and absolutely sets up their manga n soon to be anime run...

However
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
lol... pretty much true about the cast thing.... Actually yesterday, when I compared Frieza to a power rangers villain I immediately thought of Rita Repulsa…

Admit it though

Spoiler:
the scene where Goku and Vegeta ducked out and left Freeza there to get his ass beaten by Broly for an hour while they were trying to properly fuse was hilarious.

I was nearly in tears from laughing so hard. They did him dirty AF :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#1997 » by CalamityX12 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:45 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
CalamityX12 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Admit it though

Spoiler:
the scene where Goku and Vegeta ducked out and left Freeza there to get his ass beaten by Broly for an hour while they were trying to properly fuse was hilarious.

I was nearly in tears from laughing so hard. They did him dirty AF :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
that was sweet fan service! Oh man that was classic! Seeing Goku and Vegeta bringing back all the ruined forms of Gogeta was hilarious! I was laughing all by myself... kinda made me want to see Janemba make a cameo lol.

The animation, pace and effects were on point!
The ModFather

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1998 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:02 am

CalamityX12 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
CalamityX12 wrote:
Spoiler:

Admit it though

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
that was sweet fan service! Oh man that was classic! Seeing Goku and Vegeta bringing back all the ruined forms of Gogeta was hilarious! I was laughing all by myself... kinda made me want to see Janemba make a cameo lol.

Spoiler:
They actually did a call back to the Janemba film when Gogeta did the Stardust Breaker attack on Broly.

CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#1999 » by CalamityX12 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:52 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
CalamityX12 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Admit it though

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
They actually did a call back to the Janemba film when Gogeta did the Stardust Breaker attack on Broly.

Of course! You bet your ass I definitely saw that!!!

Cheers!
The ModFather

Jersey Generals
Lead Assistant
And1: 382

Post#2000 » by Jersey Generals » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:04 pm

Paul Pierce was way shorter than Scottie Pippen. Surprising.

Return to Brooklyn Nets