ImageImageImageImageImage

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson Official Thread

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

steady
Veteran
And1: 1,351

Re: Rondae Hollis-Jefferson Official Thread 

Post#1481 » by steady » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:08 pm

RHJs consistently been one of the players who gets most minutes on team. I know he's not perfect fit but with his absence we are also now seeing how important he is to team.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 37,639

Post#1482 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:54 pm

steady wrote:RHJs consistently been one of the players who gets most minutes on team. I know he's not perfect fit but with his absence we are also now seeing how important he is to team.

I don't think its a fluke that we have lost 10 out of 11 with him on the shelf. he's been the best overall player on the team from day 1 of the season.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
JiggaMan06
Sophomore
And1: 24

Post#1483 » by JiggaMan06 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:10 pm

Agreed they better not trade him unless its for a established player. If its not a Top 10 pick, dont ship RHJ anywhere
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,720

Post#1484 » by Revived » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:43 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
I don't think its a fluke that we have lost 10 out of 11 with him on the shelf. he's been the best overall player on the team from day 1 of the season.

He’s good but he’s also a very soft player. The way he’s been milking this groin injury shows the type of player and person that he really is imo.

Went through the NBA injuries database last week and noticed that no player has ever in NBA history missed as many consecutive games due to a “groin strain” as RHJ has.

He’s had another week off due to the All Star break and he’s STILL out!
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson Official Thread 

Post#1485 » by Paradise » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:55 pm

Revived wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

He’s good but he’s also a very soft player. The way he’s been milking this groin injury shows the type of player and person that he really is imo.

Went through the NBA injuries database last week and noticed that no player has ever in NBA history missed as many consecutive games due to a “groin strain” as RHJ has.

Lol....

PHOENIX (AP) -- Phoenix Suns star Devin Booker is expected to be sidelined two to three weeks because of a groin injury. The Suns said Wednesday that Booker strained his left adductor late in a 126-113 loss in Toronto on Tuesday night and would have an MRI. Booker froze in place near midcourt, and trainers came out to examine him before two teammates awkwardly carried him off the floor.

Groin Injury Recovery Timeline

A relatively minor groin injury might require just three weeks of rest, while a more severe injury could require four to six weeks. A complete rupture of a groin muscle could require surgery, which comes with a recovery period of up to three months. Resting after a groin strain is critical to a successful recovery. Returning to activity too quickly could worsen the injury and will certainly extend the groin injury recovery period.

http://blog.gameready.com/blog/whats-the-timeline-for-groin-injury-recovery

Oct 2010

Sacramento Kings center Samuel Dalembert could be out for six weeks with a strained left groin muscle, likely forcing him to miss his first regular-season game in five years.

Dalembert underwent an MRI on Tuesday, and the Kings said their offseason acquisition will be out four to six weeks.

Dalembert’s injury could create more playing time for rookie DeMarcus Cousins, the Kings’ selection with the fifth pick in the draft.

https://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/sacramento-kings-center-samuel-dalembert-out-4-6-weeks-with-groin-strain-101210

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

Pelicans forward Anthony Davis will better know the extent of his groin injury once the team examines him in New Orleans on Sunday, league sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

He remained down for several moments as trainers examined him, and he could not put any weight on his left leg as he was helped off the court.

Davis was immediately placed in a wheelchair and taken to the locker room. He did not return.

Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said afterward that Davis would undergo an MRI exam.
Revived
RealGM

Post#1486 » by Revived » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:03 am

Paradise wrote:
Revived wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

Lol....

PHOENIX (AP) -- Phoenix Suns star Devin Booker is expected to be sidelined two to three weeks because of a groin injury. The Suns said Wednesday that Booker strained his left adductor late in a 126-113 loss in Toronto on Tuesday night and would have an MRI. Booker froze in place near midcourt, and trainers came out to examine him before two teammates awkwardly carried him off the floor.

A relatively minor groin injury might require just three weeks of rest, while a more severe injury could require four to six weeks. A complete rupture of a groin muscle could require surgery, which comes with a recovery period of up to three months. Resting after a groin strain is critical to a successful recovery. Returning to activity too quickly could worsen the injury and will certainly extend the groin injury recovery period.

Oct 2010

Sacramento Kings center Samuel Dalembert could be out for six weeks with a strained left groin muscle, likely forcing him to miss his first regular-season game in five years.

Dalembert underwent an MRI on Tuesday, and the Kings said their offseason acquisition will be out four to six weeks.

Dalembert’s injury could create more playing time for rookie DeMarcus Cousins, the Kings’ selection with the fifth pick in the draft.

https://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/sacramento-kings-center-samuel-dalembert-out-4-6-weeks-with-groin-strain-101210

Pelicans forward Anthony Davis will better know the extent of his groin injury once the team examines him in New Orleans on Sunday, league sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

He remained down for several moments as trainers examined him, and he could not put any weight on his left leg as he was helped off the court.

Davis was immediately placed in a wheelchair and taken to the locker room. He did not return.

Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said afterward that Davis would undergo an MRI exam.

RHJ will have been out a month since his injury. That’s more than amount of time Booker or Dalembert actually missed.

And Davis didn’t miss the amount of time RHJ has missed either. Are you trying to help me prove my point lol.

Also, none of these guys practiced and STILL missed games like what RHJ is doing right now.
shakendfries
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,063

Post#1487 » by shakendfries » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:15 am

Revived wrote:
Paradise wrote:
Revived wrote:He’s good but he’s also a very soft player. The way he’s been milking this groin injury shows the type of player and person that he really is imo.

Lol....

Oct 2010

RHJ will have been out a month since his injury. That’s more than amount of time Booker or Dalembert actually missed.

And Davis didn’t miss the amount of time RHJ has missed either. Are you trying to help me prove my point lol.

Also, none of these guys practiced and STILL missed games like what RHJ is doing right now.

Regardless of whether you disagree with Revived's general sentiments regarding RHJ, this post doesn't add anything to the discussion except baiting Revived into a flamewar.

There's no need for this.

-NyCe

Last edited by NyCeEvO on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Warning user for personal attack
ImageImage

"Kevin Durant is not coming to the Nets. If I'm wrong, I will change my avatar to anything you request no matter how humiliating it is." - MrDollarBills, 10/22/18
Revived
RealGM

Post#1488 » by Revived » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:27 am

shakendfries wrote:
Revived wrote:
Paradise wrote:Lol....

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1489 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:11 am

Chill out.

- Rich

Paradise

Post#1490 » by Paradise » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:15 am

Revived wrote:
Paradise wrote:
Revived wrote:He’s good but he’s also a very soft player. The way he’s been milking this groin injury shows the type of player and person that he really is imo.

Lol....

Oct 2010

You clearly purposely overlooked all medical recovery time for the injury. You clearly want to push an agenda so I’m going to go ahead and ignore it.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1491 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:16 am

Revived wrote:
shakendfries wrote:
Revived wrote:RHJ will have been out a month since his injury. That’s more than amount of time Booker or Dalembert actually missed.

Hey Nyce, you're sitting there slapping down shakeandfries for kicking a bitch ass troll in his rotting teeth, and in return said troll continues to troll. Your response basically gave him the greenlight to continue trolling. Thanks bro.

i'm not trying to be an ass hole here, because i know you and rich always go to bat for us on here, but I have to be honest. you literally just invited this prick to continue on with this nonsense. :nonono:

Revived
RealGM

Post#1492 » by Revived » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:18 am

I’m not trying to troll anyone, RHJ is one of my favorite young players in the league cause I do think he’ll be really good. Just his long absence from the injury has been frustrating as someone who likes to watch him play, that’s all.

And the gifs are all in fun man, relax and live a little. No need to take everything to heart, this is a basketball forum we can keep it playful. “Prick” and “kill yourself” really don’t have much to with anyone’s opinion (no matter how much you disagree with it) on a basketball player.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1493 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:21 am

Revived wrote:I’m not trying to troll anyone, RHJ is one of my favorite young players in the league cause I do think he’ll be really good. Just his long absence from the injury has been frustrating as someone who likes to watch him play, that’s all.

and if you watched him play for 5 minutes you'd know the kid is anything but soft, so you sound beyond stupid right now. get the **** out of here with your passive aggressive crap, troll.

Revived
RealGM

Post#1494 » by Revived » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:25 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
Revived wrote:I’m not trying to troll anyone, RHJ is one of my favorite young players in the league cause I do think he’ll be really good. Just his long absence from the injury has been frustrating as someone who likes to watch him play, that’s all.

and if you watched him play for 5 minutes you'd know the kid is anything but soft, so you sound beyond stupid right now. get the **** out of here with your passive aggressive crap, troll.

You’re taking this way too seriously. I get it my opinion is an obvious outlier.

You have a good evening brother :beer:
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1495 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:26 am

Revived wrote:And the gifs are all in fun man, relax and live a little. No need to take everything to heart, this is a basketball forum we can keep it playful. “Prick” and “kill yourself” really don’t have much to with anyone’s opinion (no matter how much you disagree with it) on a basketball player.

You came on here randomly and called one of the team's hardest playing guys soft. :lol: okay. you're not only a troll, but a passive aggressive one...the worst kind.

carry on, you've been enabled now, so i guess you should just keep spewing it until this thread gets locked.

Revived
RealGM

Post#1496 » by Revived » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:38 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
Revived wrote:And the gifs are all in fun man, relax and live a little. No need to take everything to heart, this is a basketball forum we can keep it playful. “Prick” and “kill yourself” really don’t have much to with anyone’s opinion (no matter how much you disagree with it) on a basketball player.

You came on here randomly and called one of the team's hardest playing guys soft. :lol: okay. you're not only a troll, but a passive aggressive one...the worst kind.

carry on, you've been enabled now, so i guess you should just keep spewing it until this thread gets locked.

My apologies and like I said, wish you a good evening brother :beer:
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1497 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:45 pm

Read on Twitter

Yeah. A guy who practices in full and is being held out by the training staff is really "milking" an injury. Sober up before you opt to post nonsense like this next time.

Paradise

Post#1498 » by Paradise » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:58 pm

Wow. Imagine if we had Kawhi right now. I’m sure this place would be WW3.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
MGrand15
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,758

Post#1499 » by MGrand15 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:35 pm

RHJ doesn't just decide when he suits up. It's up to the training staff. Call them soft if you want.
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#1500 » by Prokorov » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:20 pm

Chill out.

- Rich

Return to Brooklyn Nets