ImageImageImageImageImage

A Tech Guy with a Jumper - Spencer Dinwiddie Thread

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

Claud
Sixth Man
And1: 675

Re: A Tech Guy with a Jumper - Spencer Dinwiddie Thread 

Post#781 » by Claud » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:39 pm

If Dinwiddie actually comes back for playoffs time... wow.
GTR11
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,311

Post#782 » by GTR11 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:18 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:Dinwiddie is basically all but saying that hes coming back for the playoffs.

Read on Twitter

I don't know how much to read into this, but I would he assume he knows his body and when he can come back.

I can't even imagine how good we could be with Dinwiddie off the bench if he can even be 80% of himself.

Harden/Dinwiddie
Kyrie/Shamet
Harris/Green
KD/Blake
Claxton/Aldridge

It's almost not fair to not play at all guys like Bruce Brown, Deandre Jordan or Tyler Johnson. But what choice do we have?

Instead of hating on us signing corpses of Blake and LMA they should really be worried about Din. Of he comes back soon it's over, and if he resigned most teams better hit that rebuild button. This team going to be DYNASTY FOR YEARS TO COME.
GTR11
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,311

Post#783 » by GTR11 » Sat Apr 3, 2021 7:46 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=20

And here we go. I don't see this man leaving. He loves it here, did i mention we can give him most money :)
Kiddlovesnets
Sophomore
And1: 38

Post#784 » by Kiddlovesnets » Sat Apr 3, 2021 8:09 pm

I am torn about this. I'd love him to opt in or resign with us, but the Nets really doesnt have enough to offer him, whether its the salary demand or the role on this team. If he decides to stay as 6th man or a backup PG, its great but I kinda feel sorry for him that he has to make so much sacrifice. If he decides to leave in the summer, I wish him good luck but kinda feel bad he cant stay with us to compete for next year's title.
British Bulldog
Ballboy
And1: 15

Post#785 » by British Bulldog » Thu Apr 8, 2021 6:48 pm

Kiddlovesnets wrote:I am torn about this. I'd love him to opt in or resign with us, but the Nets really doesnt have enough to offer him, whether its the salary demand or the role on this team. If he decides to stay as 6th man or a backup PG, its great but I kinda feel sorry for him that he has to make so much sacrifice. If he decides to leave in the summer, I wish him good luck but kinda feel bad he cant stay with us to compete for next year's title.

I have similar thoughts on resigning Din also. For me this comes down to two main factors, economics, do the numbers make sense? ( factoring in age, potential fit with roster, other available alternatives etc ) secondly his health situation, long term perspective.

Return to Brooklyn Nets