ImageImageImageImageImage

The Official Allen Crabbe Thread

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

MGrand15
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,758

Re: The Official Allen Crabbe Thread 

Post#741 » by MGrand15 » Mon May 6, 2019 8:05 pm

More than anything, I'm just disappointed in Crabbe's work ethic. I'm sure he's a fine guy but when the coaches and the vets talk about the guys going hard training last summer, Crabbe's name was never mentioned. Kenny used to rave about the guy and now he never talks about him. He clearly has talent and is worth a rotation spot but I guess he is what he is at this point. Low IQ streaky shooter who has games / weeks where he makes everything. He would feast on a team like OKC or the Lakers or even Utah.

Sucks because Kenny and the team spent a ton of time trying to develop him and his confidence last year.
kamaze
General Manager
And1: 1,315

Post#742 » by kamaze » Mon May 6, 2019 11:53 pm

MGrand15 wrote:More than anything, I'm just disappointed in Crabbe's work ethic. I'm sure he's a fine guy but when the coaches and the vets talk about the guys going hard training last summer, Crabbe's name was never mentioned. Kenny used to rave about the guy and now he never talks about him. He clearly has talent and is worth a rotation spot but I guess he is what he is at this point. Low IQ streaky shooter who has games / weeks where he makes everything. He would feast on a team like OKC or the Lakers or even Utah.

Sucks because Kenny and the team spent a ton of time trying to develop him and his confidence last year.

He put in the work to become a better defender he's just not one to give you a consistent 20 points, he's still a good player. Crabbe's a decent bench player and a little better starting I'd say when the team asks more of him.

They gambled on him becoming more than a 10 ppg player but he hasn't made much of a leap on offense. The most he averaged was 13 pppg last year.
I got the burner-Kevin Durant

Cream rises to the top-Nic Claxton
kamaze
General Manager
And1: 1,315

Post#743 » by kamaze » Mon May 6, 2019 11:55 pm

Maybe this is the year that Allen Crabbe becomes a 15-20 ppg player.
I got the burner-Kevin Durant

Cream rises to the top-Nic Claxton
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#744 » by Prokorov » Tue May 7, 2019 3:15 am

kamaze wrote:Maybe this is the year that Allen Crabbe becomes a 15-20 ppg player.

unlikely he would get the shots.... he is way down in the pecking order now... more so after we bring ina max player.

but he doesnt need to... just stay healthy and get back to shoowing 38-40% from deep

Return to Brooklyn Nets