ImageImageImageImageImage

The Official Lin Net Thread III.5

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

Lorenzomax7
Rookie
And1: 243

Re: The Official Lin Net Thread III.5 

Post#741 » by Lorenzomax7 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:16 am

No matter who you all coming from, you are not Chinese, but I am.

I know what Chinese usually like to do, I know their culture, including their BUSINESS culture. Tsai is not gonna let the Lin trade happened, no matter what Net Income and some other editors/so-called smart people are gonna say, about if Tsai has the real control of the FO, OR the Nets should part with Lin in the next couple of years.

The Nets are keeping their money machine, Jeremy Lin. If he can somewhat be a star in Brooklyn, as I say, averaging like 17/7 in just 26 minutes... then he will be fine... Tsai will be super happy... the Nets will start to get some real attentions, and MONEY, from the biggest market in the world —— China. Then Lin will be extended, and end his NBA career here in Brooklyn, my second hometown.

Tsai is a business man, not just a fan of basketball. The Nets have no rush to be getting into the playoffs year after year. They have a long-term plan... so they drafted Musa and Kurucs, who are both under 20...

But some of our fans don't have the view as big as the boss(Tsai or Prokorov), they want to win immediately... or at worst in a couple of years... They act like what Billy King had done for Prokorov the oldself.. They want Kyrie, Butler, and even some bigger names. To me, this is understandable. It's like we have short lives, they have big money, which is taken from us for the most part, so why can't they serve us better?

At the end of the day, they are businessmen, not charitarians. But I don't think you should be upset about it, cuz they are going for a long-term plan. Just be patient.
Watch NBA since 1998. Huge fan of A.C. Fiorentina, Spurs & Tim Duncan, Yao Ming & Linsanity, Brooklyn & Coney Island. Former Brooklyn Chinese resident.
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#742 » by Prokorov » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:04 am

94Nuggets wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
ChokeFasncists wrote:That's what I (we) was saying, maxing out Batum was a bad bad idea. Should have been Lin, Lee and Marv.

maxing batum was the right move. in hindsight it looks bad, but he had by far the highest ceiling of all those guys. he was like a 14/7/5 guy who could gaurd 3-4 positions and shoot it at 35+% from deep and was like a great glue guy for portland. his upside was ,uch higher then lin or lee or even williams.

he hasnt been all that bad, he just never got better from age 26 on, which they didnt bank on.

Keeping Lin/Lee wouldnt have changed much. I mean Lee does seem to have a decent impact on wins but cap wise you arent clearing up room for more tlent if you swap Batum for Lin/Lee and at best maybe you add a hand full of wings but dont really move out of that 7-11 seed range.

How can you possibly say, it was the right move to sign Batum to that ridiculous contract? How can an albatross contract ever be the right move? It's like saying Cleveland made the right choice by selecting Anthony Bennett, because of whatever reasons the Cavs front office believed made Bennett worthy of a no.1. Batum is not an impact player, and it was obvious from the get go. Batum was Charlotte's big offseason acquistion the summer of 2015, and the organization put a lot of hope in that trade. Reality is, at best, he's a glue guy, being paid an All-Star's salary. The year before he was traded from Portland, he averaged 9.4 pts a game, and shot 40%. That's who he is. What Jordan, Clifford and Cho saw, was not what I saw. People get blinded by the hype, and it looks like it still resonates with you. Charlotte fans know Batum isn't worth his contract, case closed.

you are using hindsight. of course we know now he isnt worth the contract.... but it was the right move. Charlotte didnt have a ton of options. they hadnt won much. they had a real goal to start making the playoffs. they just won 48 games. they just rebranded its hard to go backwards in their situation and at 26 there was alot of reasont o believe that Batum could jump to a 20/8/6 type player and an all-star. and i mean, he did drop 15/6/5 on 44/35/85 year 1 in charlotte, a career high in points.

if they had given Lee/Lin combined the salary they gave Batum and let batum walk they still would have seen a sizeable drop in wins and not have any more cap flexibility. and even if they didnt slide as far, there is no upside with lee or lin as players, those are clear career role guys. with Batum at least there was a ceiling. and it wasnt just the hornets, alot of GMs around the NBA pegged Batum as a likely future all-star and a guy who fit the new NBA mold to a T

In the 2016 playoffs, the Hornets won both their games against the Miami Heat when Batum was out. When he was playing, they went 1-4. The year after Lee and Lin left, the Hornets went from 48 wins (good enough for a 3rd seed in the east) to 36 wins, and the team was basically the same, except for the losses of Lee and Lin. Following year with Dwight, same record. GM fired, coach fired, and Batum's contract is basically a frachise killer. Right choice, really?

I saw that guy play for an entire season. He's a nice player, but I'd rather have Lin or Lee over him any day. For what they paid Batum, they could've had both Lin and Lee, but the organization had high hopes for Batum, and he failed miserably.

I'm not going to put an 2 game sample size. the playoffs thing is overblown, especially since Lin didnt even play well in that series. I mean he wasnt bad but 41% from the field 21% from three and in the final 2 games he combined to go 5-16 from the field for 17 points total turned it over 3 times and missed all of his threes.

its not like Lin went Linsanity in that series, dropped like 25/8/4 and shot the ball well. he had 2 really good games in a 7 game series. im not going to extrapolate that to him being more valuable then batum over a 4 year contract. especially since Lin has done next to nothing and not been healthy.

would charlotte really be better off paying Lin 13 million a year to be in street clothes?
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#743 » by Prokorov » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:05 am

Lorenzomax7 wrote:No matter who you all coming from, you are not Chinese, but I am.

I know what Chinese usually like to do, I know their culture, including their BUSINESS culture. Tsai is not gonna let the Lin trade happened, no matter what Net Income and some other editors/so-called smart people are gonna say, about if Tsai has the real control of the FO, OR the Nets should part with Lin in the next couple of years.

The Nets are keeping their money machine, Jeremy Lin. If he can somewhat be a star in Brooklyn, as I say, averaging like 17/7 in just 26 minutes... then he will be fine... Tsai will be super happy... the Nets will start to get some real attentions, and MONEY, from the biggest market in the world —— China. Then Lin will be extended, and end his NBA career here in Brooklyn, my second hometown.

Tsai is a business man, not just a fan of basketball. The Nets have no rush to be getting into the playoffs year after year. They have a long-term plan... so they drafted Musa and Kurucs, who are both under 20...

But some of our fans don't have the view as big as the boss(Tsai or Prokorov), they want to win immediately... or at worst in a couple of years... They act like what Billy King had done for Prokorov the oldself.. They want Kyrie, Butler, and even some bigger names. To me, this is understandable. It's like we have short lives, they have big money, which is taken from us for the most part, so why can't they serve us better?

At the end of the day, they are businessmen, not charitarians. But I don't think you should be upset about it, cuz they are going for a long-term plan. Just be patient.

he will never be a star in brooklyn, and the nets will never be a winning playoff team with him making 13 million on the roster. even if he isnt traded, he wont be back next year
Keith Van Horn
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,177

Post#744 » by Keith Van Horn » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:23 am

Lin's #1 goal this year, far above any other goal, is to just remain healthy. I hope he plays 68-72 games total, as I can see them giving him a game off once in a while. After we see him play in competitive 5v5 preseason games, then we can really start some serious minutes talk or trade talk.

Until then it's health health health, and he's not going anywhere.
Lorenzomax7
Rookie
And1: 243

Post#745 » by Lorenzomax7 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Prokorov wrote:
Lorenzomax7 wrote:No matter who you all coming from, you are not Chinese, but I am.

he will never be a star in brooklyn, and the nets will never be a winning playoff team with him making 13 million on the roster. even if he isnt traded, he wont be back next year

you guys(I an't pointing to you, Pro) basically said the same thing(trade Lin for whatever) 1 year ago and nothing turned out to be true.

and 1, no one could define "star" in the team beside the boss, manager and coach. if they want him to be, then he might be.
2, how will you know? a winning playoff team like the Celtics or the 76ers? Oh I never expect that much...
3, again and again, you aren't the boss, manager or coach. you are just a fan who is respected, but not decisive. you aren't no different to me, a 33 yrs old Chinese fan seems to know nothing about basketball in many American fans' narrowed minds. Not gonna lie, I have born enough of those racist s--- since the Knicks and Rockets days as a Lin fandom, so this year I will just be my true self and get it straight: this is still Lin's team, although it's building around Marks and Atkinson's plan/system. Lin is like the continually of Brook Lopez's leadership and character, but he is a better fit basketball-wise, so he was asked to come here for 3 full years and not being traded.

Case closed. No need to debate anymore. Just stay calm and enjoy the show. Maybe it will be a Lin show, or a D'Lo show, or a RHJ show, or a combination of this trio, but whatever it is, it must be a Brooklyn show.
Watch NBA since 1998. Huge fan of A.C. Fiorentina, Spurs & Tim Duncan, Yao Ming & Linsanity, Brooklyn & Coney Island. Former Brooklyn Chinese resident.
TheNetsFan
Head Coach
And1: 2,599

Post#746 » by TheNetsFan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:33 pm

Prokorov wrote:
94Nuggets wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
maxing batum was the right move. in hindsight it looks bad, but he had by far the highest ceiling of all those guys. he was like a 14/7/5 guy who could gaurd 3-4 positions and shoot it at 35+% from deep and was like a great glue guy for portland. his upside was ,uch higher then lin or lee or even williams.

he hasnt been all that bad, he just never got better from age 26 on, which they didnt bank on.

Keeping Lin/Lee wouldnt have changed much. I mean Lee does seem to have a decent impact on wins but cap wise you arent clearing up room for more tlent if you swap Batum for Lin/Lee and at best maybe you add a hand full of wings but dont really move out of that 7-11 seed range.

How can you possibly say, it was the right move to sign Batum to that ridiculous contract? How can an albatross contract ever be the right move? It's like saying Cleveland made the right choice by selecting Anthony Bennett, because of whatever reasons the Cavs front office believed made Bennett worthy of a no.1. Batum is not an impact player, and it was obvious from the get go. Batum was Charlotte's big offseason acquistion the summer of 2015, and the organization put a lot of hope in that trade. Reality is, at best, he's a glue guy, being paid an All-Star's salary. The year before he was traded from Portland, he averaged 9.4 pts a game, and shot 40%. That's who he is. What Jordan, Clifford and Cho saw, was not what I saw. People get blinded by the hype, and it looks like it still resonates with you. Charlotte fans know Batum isn't worth his contract, case closed.

you are using hindsight. of course we know now he isnt worth the contract.... but it was the right move. Charlotte didnt have a ton of options. they hadnt won much. they had a real goal to start making the playoffs. they just won 48 games. they just rebranded its hard to go backwards in their situation and at 26 there was alot of reasont o believe that Batum could jump to a 20/8/6 type player and an all-star. and i mean, he did drop 15/6/5 on 44/35/85 year 1 in charlotte, a career high in points.

if they had given Lee/Lin combined the salary they gave Batum and let batum walk they still would have seen a sizeable drop in wins and not have any more cap flexibility. and even if they didnt slide as far, there is no upside with lee or lin as players, those are clear career role guys. with Batum at least there was a ceiling. and it wasnt just the hornets, alot of GMs around the NBA pegged Batum as a likely future all-star and a guy who fit the new NBA mold to a T

In the 2016 playoffs, the Hornets won both their games against the Miami Heat when Batum was out. When he was playing, they went 1-4. The year after Lee and Lin left, the Hornets went from 48 wins (good enough for a 3rd seed in the east) to 36 wins, and the team was basically the same, except for the losses of Lee and Lin. Following year with Dwight, same record. GM fired, coach fired, and Batum's contract is basically a frachise killer. Right choice, really?

I saw that guy play for an entire season. He's a nice player, but I'd rather have Lin or Lee over him any day. For what they paid Batum, they could've had both Lin and Lee, but the organization had high hopes for Batum, and he failed miserably.

I'm not going to put an 2 game sample size. the playoffs thing is overblown, especially since Lin didnt even play well in that series. I mean he wasnt bad but 41% from the field 21% from three and in the final 2 games he combined to go 5-16 from the field for 17 points total turned it over 3 times and missed all of his threes.

its not like Lin went Linsanity in that series, dropped like 25/8/4 and shot the ball well. he had 2 really good games in a 7 game series. im not going to extrapolate that to him being more valuable then batum over a 4 year contract. especially since Lin has done next to nothing and not been healthy.

would charlotte really be better off paying Lin 13 million a year to be in street clothes?

I don't disagree. Charlotte was stuck, so retaining Batum was important. However, why give him the 5th year? Offer him 4, with the 8% raises. No other team can offer more than 4 with 5% raises. Make year 5 a team option or at least only partially guaranteed. More than anything else, it's that extra year that makes his contract so much worse than most other 2016 deals.
94Nuggets
Sophomore
And1: 86

Post#747 » by 94Nuggets » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:39 pm

Prokorov wrote:you are using hindsight. of course we know now he isnt worth the contract.... but it was the right move. Charlotte didnt have a ton of options. they hadnt won much. they had a real goal to start making the playoffs. they just won 48 games. they just rebranded its hard to go backwards in their situation and at 26 there was alot of reasont o believe that Batum could jump to a 20/8/6 type player and an all-star. and i mean, he did drop 15/6/5 on 44/35/85 year 1 in charlotte, a career high in points.

A guy who turns into a pumpkin isn't a likely future all-star. Charlotte was so desperate for a 2nd star to be featured next to Kemba, that they overbid themselves for the services of Batum. Role players excel when they're not featured, when they're featured, they have seasons like Batum the last two years. The guy is an OK roll player, and didn't show any flashes of greatness during the 2015-2016 season. He would disappear in games, while he's on the court.

The NBA is in love with fowards that can pass, and that's why people thought there was a demand for Nicolas. That's why players like Parsons gets contract after contract, purely on hope. Everyone wants a Lebron light. Charlotte was hoping they got a Joe Ingles type of player, but Batum doesn't even come close to Ingles' playmaking ability. The ball doesn't stick to Batum, that's ture, but that doesn't mean he has any court vision.

Portland traded Batum for Gerald Henderson and Noah Vonleh. You don't trade future all-stars for those two.

Cap flexibility? Lin and Lee both got around 12 million, both tradeable contracts. Batum at 24 mil, that's an untradeable contract.
What makes you think Batum had a higher ceiling? Is it when Batum went Batum-sanity on the league?

Prokorov wrote:I'm not going to put an 2 game sample size. the playoffs thing is overblown, especially since Lin didnt even play well in that series. I mean he wasnt bad but 41% from the field 21% from three and in the final 2 games he combined to go 5-16 from the field for 17 points total turned it over 3 times and missed all of his threes.

Small sample size, but in the 4 games Batum played in that series, his real plus minus was a whopping -17.2, Jeremy Lin was at +0.7, and Lee was at -2.4. The eye test also verified his RPM that seires. In the two games that Batum didn't play, both Lee and Lin had RPMs above +13. For reference, Kemba had an RPM of -12.4 that series. How did that series go 7 games, when Charlottes two studs (Walker and Batum) were constantly outscored by their opponents?
bws94
Head Coach
And1: 1,222

Post#748 » by bws94 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:45 pm

Lin was the difference maker in that series. Ask just about any Hornets fan and they'll tell you. Prok is doing his usual downplaying Lin's impact, but Prok didn't watch every minute of those games. Lin got guys in foul trouble, and had the whole Miami defense going helter-skelter trying to stop him. Nobody played particularly great in that series, but Lin was one of the best playoff performers in the series, with the exception of game 6 where he was awful.

I think Batum was a very strong player that season for the Hornets, but both he and Lin were crucial to the team's success. But, and this is a big but, Batum had a tendency of shrinking late in the game. Where Lin had a tendency of rising and making big plays and sometimes taking over crunch time with a combination of his scoring, playmaking, hustle plays, steals, fast break explosiveness, all of that adds to winning. Lin was a crucial part of why the Hornets made the playoffs and an absolutely crucial part to why they won playoff games. Batum was sitting on the bench in a suit when the Hornets won their first two games in the playoffs. How someone steps up in the playoffs does matter, and also, Lin has this quality of stepping up and playing big in big games against tough opponents.

Lin is a formidable x-factor for a team. That's the way a commenter put it in a forum, and that's true IMO. He has the "it" quality. He can bring electricity to a game and team the way few others can. I've watched a lot of players over more than 4 decades, and some that aren't stars have that quality. Lin is one of them.
Roy Tarpley
Veteran
And1: 987

Post#749 » by Roy Tarpley » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:28 pm

94Nuggets wrote:
Prokorov wrote:you are using hindsight. of course we know now he isnt worth the contract.... but it was the right move. Charlotte didnt have a ton of options. they hadnt won much. they had a real goal to start making the playoffs. they just won 48 games. they just rebranded its hard to go backwards in their situation and at 26 there was alot of reasont o believe that Batum could jump to a 20/8/6 type player and an all-star. and i mean, he did drop 15/6/5 on 44/35/85 year 1 in charlotte, a career high in points.

A guy who turns into a pumpkin isn't a likely future all-star. Charlotte was so desperate for a 2nd star to be featured next to Kemba, that they overbid themselves for the services of Batum. Role players excel when they're not featured, when they're featured, they have seasons like Batum the last two years. The guy is an OK roll player, and didn't show any flashes of greatness during the 2015-2016 season. He would disappear in games, while he's on the court.

The NBA is in love with fowards that can pass, and that's why people thought there was a demand for Nicolas. That's why players like Parsons gets contract after contract, purely on hope. Everyone wants a Lebron light. Charlotte was hoping they got a Joe Ingles type of player, but Batum doesn't even come close to Ingles' playmaking ability. The ball doesn't stick to Batum, that's ture, but that doesn't mean he has any court vision.

Portland traded Batum for Gerald Henderson and Noah Vonleh. You don't trade future all-stars for those two.

Cap flexibility? Lin and Lee both got around 12 million, both tradeable contracts. Batum at 24 mil, that's an untradeable contract.
What makes you think Batum had a higher ceiling? Is it when Batum went Batum-sanity on the league?

Prokorov wrote:I'm not going to put an 2 game sample size. the playoffs thing is overblown, especially since Lin didnt even play well in that series. I mean he wasnt bad but 41% from the field 21% from three and in the final 2 games he combined to go 5-16 from the field for 17 points total turned it over 3 times and missed all of his threes.

Small sample size, but in the 4 games Batum played in that series, his real plus minus was a whopping -17.2, Jeremy Lin was at +0.7, and Lee was at -2.4. The eye test also verified his RPM that seires. In the two games that Batum didn't play, both Lee and Lin had RPMs above +13. For reference, Kemba had an RPM of -12.4 that series. How did that series go 7 games, when Charlottes two studs (Walker and Batum) were constantly outscored by their opponents?

I was 100% opposed to the Batum contract. That guy was maybe the 4th best player on the 2014 Blazers team and the Hornets were gonna give him top player money. That was the move of desperation for a franchise that can't keep talent. Lin wasn't going to stay in Charlotte anyways since he already said he wanted a chance to start and Brooklyn offered that to him.
Claud
Sixth Man
And1: 872

Post#750 » by Claud » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:09 pm

I would be shocked and impressed by Lin if he is a starter come opening night. It's more sensible to think the Nets trainer would want to bring him along slowly after such injury. I'd expect him to get a run off the bench and then we see how he looks and we go from there.

Lin is a decent starter/role player/ 6th man coming off major injury in his 30s... chances are this is his last year in BK after his contract expires. Many factors would have to play in Lin's favor in order for him to be back IMO.
bws94
Head Coach
And1: 1,222

Post#751 » by bws94 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:55 pm

Claud wrote:I would be shocked and impressed by Lin if he is a starter come opening night. It's more sensible to think the Nets trainer would want to bring him along slowly after such injury. I'd expect him to get a run off the bench and then we see how he looks and we go from there.

Lin is a decent starter/role player/ 6th man coming off major injury in his 30s... chances are this is his last year in BK after his contract expires. Many factors would have to play in Lin's favor in order for him to be back IMO.

Bottom line is he has to be brought along slowly. They could do it two ways. Play off the bench with a minutes limits or start with a minutes limit. Starting would put big gaps between his minutes. I'm not even thinking of next season after this upcoming one for Lin. His goal should be to play 60 plus games this season and then I think he's an FA and may want to go to a contender if his body holds up.

Lin does better as a starter and is effective as a 6th man. Lin is not in his 30s yet. He's 29 now and is going into next season at 30 and will play the whole season at 30, so he's just beginning his 30s then. He is absolutely coming off of a major injury.
Roy Tarpley
Veteran

Post#752 » by Roy Tarpley » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:19 pm

“I’m biased. I played with him and have always said that he’s one of my favorite pick-and-roll players to play with that I’ve ever had,” said Lin.

“I was talking to Kenny about Ed right when I signed. I was like, ‘Hey, we should go get this guy.’ I’m very happy to have him on board. I think he does a great job of doing his job. He’s a great teammate. He’s a really smart player. He knows where to be and he’s there at the right time. Appreciated that. I can’t wait to play with him.”

I wanted to post this in the Ed Davis thread but it seems locked up. Anyways, at least we heard from Lin about the Davis signing. Looking forward to the pairing when possible. Lin, Davis, Levert, maybe Carroll, Harris -- that is a killer bench mob!
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#753 » by Prokorov » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:41 pm

looks like Lin may be shipped out to OKC in a carmello trade. would the reaction be here? do you see that as a good fit for him or would he seek a buyout?
Roy Tarpley
Veteran

Post#754 » by Roy Tarpley » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:49 pm

Prokorov wrote:looks like Lin may be shipped out to OKC in a carmello trade. would the reaction be here? do you see that as a good fit for him or would he seek a buyout?

Everything I've read seems to suggest that this rumor is baseless -- from (1) how it doesn't really work capwise to (2) the source of the rumor to (3) Lin himself saying that the Nets never mentioned anything to him about this possibility. So I don't think it's worth spending too much brain cells on.

The Lowe/Marks speculation about Lin to the Suns seemed to make more sense and have more credibility.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#755 » by Prokorov » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:03 pm

Roy Tarpley wrote:
Prokorov wrote:looks like Lin may be shipped out to OKC in a carmello trade. would the reaction be here? do you see that as a good fit for him or would he seek a buyout?

Everything I've read seems to suggest that this rumor is baseless -- from (1) how it doesn't really work capwise to (2) the source of the rumor to (3) Lin himself saying that the Nets never mentioned anything to him about this possibility. So I don't think it's worth spending too much brain cells on.

The Lowe/Marks speculation about Lin to the Suns seemed to make more sense and have more credibility.

I think the deal would include crabbe or carroll being involved in a 3 team deal. which would be ideal for the nets:

-add Ferguson or a pick from OKC, getting another much needed young player on rookie scale deal
-move crabbes 2019 salary, giving us room for 2 full max deals next offseason
-give up nothing of long term value

win - win - win

but regardless thats not the question. question is does he fit in OKC?
Roy Tarpley
Veteran

Post#756 » by Roy Tarpley » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:15 pm

Prokorov wrote:
Roy Tarpley wrote:

I think the deal would include crabbe or carroll being involved in a 3 team deal. which would be ideal for the nets:

-add Ferguson or a pick from OKC, getting another much needed young player on rookie scale deal

win - win - win

I don't like spending time on these trade hypotheticals as much as other people out there -- unless there's a solid basis. Ray Felton signed on to be the backup PG there so I don't see Lin's fit.
TheNetsFan
Head Coach
And1: 2,599

Post#757 » by TheNetsFan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Roy Tarpley wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
Roy Tarpley wrote:

win - win - win

I don't like spending time on these trade hypotheticals as much as other people out there -- unless there's a solid basis. Ray Felton signed on to be the backup PG there so I don't see Lin's fit.
Lin fits in that his buyout/stretch is less than half of Melo's buyout/stretch.
stretchy
Freshman
And1: 24

Post#758 » by stretchy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 pm

Roy Tarpley wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
Roy Tarpley wrote:

He'd probably be the 3rd stringer/backup to the backup point.
Vae Victus
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,838

Post#759 » by Vae Victus » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:09 am

Prokorov wrote:
Roy Tarpley wrote:

win - win - win

PG13
Starter
And1: 845

Post#760 » by PG13 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:13 am

Dang! Another East team lol...

Return to Brooklyn Nets