Re: Official Current Affairs & Politics Thread II 

Post#581 » by GTR11 » Wed Nov 3, 2021 9:16 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
GTR11 wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
-Shady AF Alibaba stuff
-General support of communism and poor treatment of humans
-Backed china on the morey thing, strong armed the NBA

Damn Prok at least compare him to others before saying your nonsense. All this crap you claim to be valid is pure bs.

As for Morey, that piece of trash didn't get punishment he should've got for years of his sh** doings. That ego maniac is no better than Sterling. He's a sole reason why this sh** show happening in Philly.

Communism won worst enemy that world has ever seen. Both China and Russia paid huge price for us today to be free. Also if you didn't notice we use a lot of communism stuff here ourselves. Union, Social security etc that provide regular folk equal opportunity and prevent oligarchy to create slavery we had.

Educate yourself please.

As I've said in another thread, I'm withholding judgment on Joe Tsai and China after what happened to Jack Ma. He got uppity and spoke out against the government's behavior, and the dude ended up getting disappeared for months.

Tsai has family over there. Him lashing out at the CCP could end up disastrously for him. As hard as it may be to have empathy for a billionaire, I can't sit here and chastise him for something I might not be able to do if I was in his shoes. Xi Jinping is a monster.

On the other hand, I do see Tsai and his wife Clara doing a lot of good as well, through their Foundation in regards to social justice, medical science and social mobility. They put up 50 million dollars for a Social Justice fund for Brooklyn's BIPOC community. Joe has also been very outspoken in regards to improving things for WNBA players, and Clara is also on the board of the REFORM Alliance for criminal justice sentencing reform. So I kind of think it isn't black and white in terms of Joe Tsai.

Plain simple. Ma tried to do some money laundering. Its a death penalty there. In order to understand why, need to know their history. China today merely represents traditional communism. They adopted a lot of capitalistic ways In order to move their economy. If Moa or Lenin would've been alive today, they would've riot seeing what communism look today :lol:

Xi monster? What exactly did he do for you to claim it. I'd take Xi over Trump, Bush family any day.

Playing devil advocate is fun for me lately.
GTR11
RealGM
And1: 2,847

Post#582 » by GTR11 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:51 am

Read on Twitter
?s=20

Mask up and keep yourself safe guys. For those who not vaccinated, please make a right decision and make our country better/safer place.
Read on Twitter
?s=20
It's a chain reaction that leads to many consequences. Our loved one's, economy etc depend on us to make right decisions.
GTR11
RealGM

Post#583 » by GTR11 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:25 am

Read on Twitter
?s=20
GTR11
RealGM

Post#584 » by GTR11 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:36 am

Read on Twitter
?s=20
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 35,862

Post#585 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:54 pm

GTR11 wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=20

Mask up and keep yourself safe guys. For those who not vaccinated, please make a right decision and make our country better/safer place.
Read on Twitter
?s=20
It's a chain reaction that leads to many consequences. Our loved one's, economy etc depend on us to make right decisions.

This video is the best that i've seen that explains how the vaccine works.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
SOUNDCHASER
Sixth Man
And1: 279

Post#586 » by SOUNDCHASER » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:53 pm

Lots of lies being told about the vaccines on how they work. I would not trust the vaccine and now I don’t have to since I’ve recovered from a bad case that I was hospitalized for a large chunk of a month with on breathers and I would have been better but product I ordered took a week to 10 days to get to me so my mom could get it to me on a visit. I have access to things that would be considered underground that few even know exist.

Ivermectin works if you catch the disease at its beginning, Several hundred congressmen take it unfortunately I did not and In the hospital I refused remvisidir or the new antibiotics because they gave it to me initially after I told them no. Then I raised hell with them. The antibiotic raised a welp and felt like a wasp sting making me think I was allergic to it so no made sense for that and 54 people died in trials for remvisidir when was being tested along with 3 other Drugs in trials for drugs to treat Ebola. They died of kidney failure.

The thing I ordered got to me while I was in the ICU the next day my vitals began to show visible improvement. I’d been a rep for the product 10 to 12 years before. We saw it beat every virus imaginable when used and cancer and aids patients on their death bed were cured.

Another product that a doctor friend of mine created 20 something years ago That also works on all that and more but it’s more costly than free which is what I paid for the other product since they gave it to me free for being an ex rep but my doctor friend he says my lung issues may heal Up as well and he is now going to give me a small sample free since he’s gotten copd patients back to full health using it when they came to him for cancer and both issues went away so I’ll get that sometime next week if he has enough made up to give me some.

His product is all natural and since 89 he’s cured thousands of patients from things like cancer aids hepatitis herpes covid and many others in fact he’s had success in halting ALS from progressing. he won’t sell it to anyone in the USA we have every patient travel to transact deals outside the USA were it is legal since the FDA is very evil now and wants to prevent their cash cow of billion dollars of cash from other treatments rolling in to them so they are anti anything that cures these diseases. All we have to do is look at how they are trying to suppress ivermectin and other Cheap drugs from being used to know they have Sinister murderous ulterior motives and are evil beyond measure seeking to keep real cures from being used regardless of how many will die from this evil act of crimes against humanity.

Now we are hearing the vaccines stops our immune warning system created by interferon a being released by cells that a virus takes over. This chemical warns neighboring cells to prepare for attacks by viruses and identifies cells that need to be blocked off and isolated. It is said by those investigating the problems that people are having that this process Has been turned off were normally an invaded cell is able to release interferon A they are now unable to release any interferon A to warn neighboring cells. Additionally spike proteins have been found in autopsies outside the lymph nodes in various organs causing massive inflammation. So we are being deceived by those promoting the vaccines they seek death and destruction to genocide us they deserve to be arrested and stand before a military tribunal having waged biological warfare against us and all of humanity. The vaccine is killing millions and if the spike protein actually is able to travel in your body as evidence clearly indicates then it has the ability to attach to your ace receptors and these are in all major organs anyone fails you die.

Lung failure can be developing if you have spike proteins attaching inside your lungs network of small capillaries were a blood clot caused by a single spike protein attaching to a capillary wall would lead to platelets creating a clot that would block all blood flow in that capillary and after a significant number of capillaries are blocked off the remaining capillaries would have a higher blood pressure to achieve adequate absorption of oxygen leading to increased pressure on the left ventricle of your heart which could lead to heart failure.

If I had a vaccine I would get a D Dimer test for microscopic clotting to see if these spike proteins had any affect on my lungs. Meanwhile they could be causing problems in many other organs from liver kidney brain and heart.

To buy the lies of big pharma and especially Phizer with its past history. If they were a single criminal their rap sheet would be deserving of multiple executions they’ve been fined for criminal actions going back decades and anyone who trusts them is a complete SFB MORON
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#587 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:33 pm

yeah, i'm going to really listen to someone who takes horse paste:

GTR11
RealGM

Post#588 » by GTR11 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:35 pm

SOUNDCHASER wrote:Lots of lies being told about the vaccines on how they work. I would not trust the vaccine and now I don’t have to since I’ve recovered from a bad case that I was hospitalized for a large chunk of a month with on breathers and I would have been better but product I ordered took a week to 10 days to get to me so my mom could get it to me on a visit. I have access to things that would be considered underground that few even know exist.

Ivermectin works if you catch the disease at its beginning, Several hundred congressmen take it unfortunately I did not and In the hospital I refused remvisidir or the new antibiotics because they gave it to me initially after I told them no. Then I raised hell with them. The antibiotic raised a welp and felt like a wasp sting making me think I was allergic to it so no made sense for that and 54 people died in trials for remvisidir when was being tested along with 3 other Drugs in trials for drugs to treat Ebola. They died of kidney failure.

The thing I ordered got to me while I was in the ICU the next day my vitals began to show visible improvement. I’d been a rep for the product 10 to 12 years before. We saw it beat every virus imaginable when used and cancer and aids patients on their death bed were cured.

Another product that a doctor friend of mine created 20 something years ago That also works on all that and more but it’s more costly than free which is what I paid for the other product since they gave it to me free for being an ex rep but my doctor friend he says my lung issues may heal Up as well and he is now going to give me a small sample free since he’s gotten copd patients back to full health using it when they came to him for cancer and both issues went away so I’ll get that sometime next week if he has enough made up to give me some.

His product is all natural and since 89 he’s cured thousands of patients from things like cancer aids hepatitis herpes covid and many others in fact he’s had success in halting ALS from progressing. he won’t sell it to anyone in the USA we have every patient travel to transact deals outside the USA were it is legal since the FDA is very evil now and wants to prevent their cash cow of billion dollars of cash from other treatments rolling in to them so they are anti anything that cures these diseases. All we have to do is look at how they are trying to suppress ivermectin and other Cheap drugs from being used to know they have Sinister murderous ulterior motives and are evil beyond measure seeking to keep real cures from being used regardless of how many will die from this evil act of crimes against humanity.

Now we are hearing the vaccines stops our immune warning system created by interferon a being released by cells that a virus takes over. This chemical warns neighboring cells to prepare for attacks by viruses and identifies cells that need to be blocked off and isolated. It is said by those investigating the problems that people are having that this process Has been turned off were normally an invaded cell is able to release interferon A they are now unable to release any interferon A to warn neighboring cells. Additionally spike proteins have been found in autopsies outside the lymph nodes in various organs causing massive inflammation. So we are being deceived by those promoting the vaccines they seek death and destruction to genocide us they deserve to be arrested and stand before a military tribunal having waged biological warfare against us and all of humanity. The vaccine is killing millions and if the spike protein actually is able to travel in your body as evidence clearly indicates then it has the ability to attach to your ace receptors and these are in all major organs anyone fails you die.

Lung failure can be developing if you have spike proteins attaching inside your lungs network of small capillaries were a blood clot caused by a single spike protein attaching to a capillary wall would lead to platelets creating a clot that would block all blood flow in that capillary and after a significant number of capillaries are blocked off the remaining capillaries would have a higher blood pressure to achieve adequate absorption of oxygen leading to increased pressure on the left ventricle of your heart which could lead to heart failure.

If I had a vaccine I would get a D Dimer test for microscopic clotting to see if these spike proteins had any affect on my lungs. Meanwhile they could be causing problems in many other organs from liver kidney brain and heart.

To buy the lies of big pharma and especially Phizer with its past history. If they were a single criminal their rap sheet would be deserving of multiple executions they’ve been fined for criminal actions going back decades and anyone who trusts them is a complete SFB MORON

Did you use hydroxichloroquin and clorax? Did it help?
GTR11
RealGM

Post#589 » by GTR11 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:09 am

Read on Twitter
?s=20

Read on Twitter
?s=20

Read on Twitter
?s=20

Massage is clear. WHO, CDC and FDA will be active with encouraging health insurance companies to enforce Covid vaccine. Our economy won't be able to handle hits like last year or this level we're in right now. Inflation above the roof already and no way regular folk will be OK with it.

Now what you think owners going to do. Yup protect themselves. MLB and NBA players better get ready, changes will be coming whether like or not.
ecuhus1981
RealGM
And1: 1,423

Post#590 » by ecuhus1981 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:15 am

I'm gonna do my best to keep this discussion out of the game thread, I had to mention it somewhere. This Rosenbaum / Huber case is a disheartening miscarriage of justice. The smear campaign and character discrediting that's happening now against these two dead men is even worse. This country needs a healing.
Some people really have a way with words. Other people... not... have... way.
-- Steve Martin
gigantes
Starter
And1: 1,097

Post#591 » by gigantes » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:47 am

SOUNDCHASER wrote:Lots of lies being told about the vaccines on how they work. I would not trust the vaccine and now I don’t have to since I’ve recovered from a bad case that I was hospitalized for a large chunk of a month with on breathers and I would have been better but product I ordered took a week to 10 days to get to me so my mom could get it to me on a visit. I have access to things that would be considered underground that few even know exist.

Hey, WHAT'S UP, Russian troll! :D

No accountability, no knowledge, nothing but attitude formulated for idiots.

(goddamn is it working!)
GTR11
RealGM

Post#592 » by GTR11 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:53 am

Read on Twitter
?s=20
GTR11
RealGM

Post#593 » by GTR11 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:20 am

Read on Twitter
?s=20
GTR11
RealGM

Post#594 » by GTR11 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:57 am

:banghead:

Read on Twitter
?s=20
GTR11
RealGM

Post#595 » by GTR11 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:02 am

We only year two into this Covid disaster

Read on Twitter
?s=20

How often you see these Dr showing pics what Civid did to some.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#596 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:03 pm

GTR11 wrote:We only year two into this Covid disaster

Read on Twitter
?s=20

How often you see these Dr showing pics what Civid did to some.

People that aren't immunocompromised who refuse to get vaccinated are playing russian roulette. I cannot stress this enough.

Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#597 » by Prokorov » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:59 am

GTR11 wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=20

this chart shows 2 things:

1) vaccines 100% are effective in reducing risks of hospitlization, drastically
2) for all ages under 65. the risk of hospitalization is already almost 0. (.04% for the highest group under 65)
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#598 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:01 pm

Prokorov wrote:
GTR11 wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=20

2) for all ages under 65. the risk of hospitalization is already almost 0. (.04% for the highest group under 65)

Yep, which is fantastic news :nod:

Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#599 » by Prokorov » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:28 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
GTR11 wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=20

Yeah, i mean knock on wood with variants but we are getting closer and closer an endemic. MErc/Moderna already have over the counter and perscription pills to treat covid symptoms and prevent major issue.

This isnt the flu. it never was, but from a risk perspective, we are inching closer to that ballpark. (where its immunocompromized and elderly who are really at risk along with a super miniscule portion of the population)
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#600 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:01 pm

Prokorov wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

Yeah, i mean knock on wood with variants but we are getting closer and closer an endemic. MErc/Moderna already have over the counter and perscription pills to treat covid symptoms and prevent major issue.

This isnt the flu. it never was, but from a risk perspective, we are inching closer to that ballpark. (where its immunocompromized and elderly who are really at risk along with a super miniscule portion of the population)

Right, which is the best case scenario. We've got vaccines that will be consistently updated to counter new strains, and actual prescription drugs that are pretty much a shoe in for FDA approval to treat severe cases in hospitals and at home for mild cases.

Despite the gloom and doom, and horrific politicization of this thing, there is daylight ahead and we're actually going to return to normal life at some point. Yeah, we'll have to probably end up with yearly boosters, but that's a small price to pay.

Return to Brooklyn Nets