ImageImageImageImageImage

Official Nets Road to the Playoffs Thread

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,436

Re: Official Nets Road to the Playoffs Thread 

Post#481 » by vincecarter4pres » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:30 am

Wanted to throw a hunge on them, series currently off the board though cause of Embiid.
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,788

Post#482 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:38 pm

vincecarter4pres wrote:Wanted to throw a hunge on them, series currently off the board though cause of Embiid.

Yeah I saw that :lol:

I took it as a sign of respect for the Nets because if we were complete trash it wouldn't matter if Embiid plays or not. 8-)
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
MGrand15
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,758

Post#483 » by MGrand15 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:42 pm

I'm so confused by this Embiid thing. If the series is off the board, there must be some real questions. I figured it was all just exaggeration cause the dude played and was perfectly fine literally a week ago. He went a hard 36 minutes against Milwaukee 8 days ago.

I have a tough time seeing him not play unless Philly really thinks they'll easily win without him.
vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#484 » by vincecarter4pres » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:33 pm

MGrand15 wrote:I'm so confused by this Embiid thing. If the series is off the board, there must be some real questions. I figured it was all just exaggeration cause the dude played and was perfectly fine literally a week ago. He went a hard 36 minutes against Milwaukee 8 days ago.

I have a tough time seeing him not play unless Philly really thinks they'll easily win without him.

That, or it's a truly legitimate injury which can either get worse, be re-aggravated, or cannot even be played on for a long time or at all until surgery and they're running smokescreens while they figure out what to do without him.
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#485 » by MrDollarBills » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:41 am

vincecarter4pres wrote:
MGrand15 wrote:I'm so confused by this Embiid thing. If the series is off the board, there must be some real questions. I figured it was all just exaggeration cause the dude played and was perfectly fine literally a week ago. He went a hard 36 minutes against Milwaukee 8 days ago.

That, or it's a truly legitimate injury which can either get worse, be re-aggravated, or cannot even be played on for a long time or at all until surgery and they're running smokescreens while they figure out what to do without him.

It's back up, currently Nets at +410, Sixers at -650.

vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#486 » by vincecarter4pres » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:25 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:

That isn't the odds I was hoping for and actually they are suspect low for a 3/6 matchup, especially given context of overall wins disparity, the Nets being 40 year old playoff virgins and what not. Think I'm going to wait and eventually throw a C Note on it regardless. Embiid comes back we're a ridiculous long shot, but the odds go close to what they should be, considering a banged up but playing Embiid, around +800. If he's ruled out, they probably drop to like +380.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#487 » by MrDollarBills » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:01 pm

vincecarter4pres wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:That, or it's a truly legitimate injury which can either get worse, be re-aggravated, or cannot even be played on for a long time or at all until surgery and they're running smokescreens while they figure out what to do without him.

That isn't the odds I was hoping for and actually they are suspect low for a 3/6 matchup, especially given context of overall wins disparity, the Nets being 40 year old playoff virgins and what not. Think I'm going to wait and eventually throw a C Note on it regardless. Embiid comes back we're a ridiculous long shot, but the odds go close to what they should be, considering a banged up but playing Embiid, around +800. If he's ruled out, they probably drop to like +380.

I'm waiting to see what his health status looks like. No sense in even diving in right now.

The line for today is Nets +5.5 last time I checked. I'm probably going to avoid this game and do a parlay on some of the western games.

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#488 » by MrDollarBills » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:14 pm

Nets +390, Sixers -550 now.

vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#489 » by vincecarter4pres » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:56 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

I'm waiting to see what his health status looks like. No sense in even diving in right now.

The line for today is Nets +5.5 last time I checked. I'm probably going to avoid this game and do a parlay on some of the western games.

Some of the player prop bets look juicy.

Return to Brooklyn Nets