ImageImageImageImageImage

GT: Nets @ Orlando - Saturday, 02/2/18, 7:00pm EST

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

Claud
Sixth Man
And1: 872

Re: GT: Nets @ Orlando - Saturday, 02/2/18, 7:00pm EST 

Post#81 » by Claud » Sun Feb 3, 2019 10:33 pm

vincecarter4pres wrote:I get we need buckets, but Napier is a complete ball stopping chucker.

Until one of Din or Caris returns he's all we got. He's been solid but definitely a downgrade.

Looks like Rodi has hit the rookie wall. He's been forcing it way too much during the last 5 games or so. Still plays with good energy.

In general ORL was bound to take one of these close games we've played vs. them. They have good players and play hard.

I feel like Graham does not do enough to be a starter.He plays really hard and that's it. He's had 1 good game out of 10.

Joe looks banged up and maybe would have been ideal to take time off during ASG but happy he's representing in 3pt contest.

Our bench has been our strength this season but we are missing top rotations player in Crabbe, CL and Dinwiddie.

Speaking of which, what the hell is going on with Crabbe? He's been MIA for a while with very little info.

It's a good thing we got hot in January to keep our playoffs hope afloat but we are looking at a brutal schedule down the road.

I'm hoping Marks can make some move to re-energize the team. we badly need a forward because Graham/RHJ have been awful all season long and Rodi is a rook.

Return to Brooklyn Nets