ImageImageImageImageImage

GT: Nets vs. Bucks 2/4/19 7:30pm EST

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,912

Re: GT: Nets vs. Bucks 2/4/19 7:30pm EST 

Post#101 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Feb 5, 2019 12:06 pm

I turned the game off 2 mins into the 3rd. first game that I didn't watch til the end this season. after feeling what its like to win games again, dropping 3 straight and limping into all star break is depressing.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Keith Van Horn
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,177

Post#102 » by Keith Van Horn » Tue Feb 5, 2019 3:08 pm

I had muted the game at halftime to get some work done, and as time slipped by I went back and saw a 20+ point deficit. Just went to bed at that point.

It will be an interesting couple of days now. I got the feeling the trade deadline will have a lot of activity, but I'm not sure what Marks is going to do.
NetsJets
Starter
And1: 659

Post#103 » by NetsJets » Tue Feb 5, 2019 3:44 pm

Once the G League all stars came in I turned it off.
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#104 » by Prokorov » Wed Feb 6, 2019 6:24 pm

IceManBK1 wrote:we need prince and mirotic..both guys shoot 36% from 3..hope we don't see graham/kurocs/napier in the starting lineup anymore with levert and dinwiddie back.

mirotic is trash. kurucs, graham, RHJ, carroll, and duley are all significantly better.
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#105 » by Prokorov » Wed Feb 6, 2019 6:33 pm

With Harris out, I new we had no chance. Harris and Crabbe are vital for our offense to run. especially with dinwidide/levert out. if russell isnt red hot and with teams not having to worry about any other player and no harris/crabbe so teams can double russell and help on everything we just become too easy to gaurd

Graham/Pinson/RHJ taking long jumpers wont beat anyone.

We are still in GREAT shape and about +10 wins from where we should be. this team with injuries factored in is a rough team. Kenny Atkinson has to be coahc of the year for the first half for the work he has done having us over .500 missing basically everyone of worth outside russell/allen.

It amazes me how a few losses and so many people panic (not everyone, i see you mgrand). Like if we dont have an 11-4 month we need to desperately trade for low level role players and horrible locker room ego maniacs like Mirotic.

we are in GREAT shape. if we miss the playoffs by 5 games we are in GREAT shape. we have met every single realistic goal for this season and are one of the best young team in the league.
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,436

Post#106 » by vincecarter4pres » Wed Feb 6, 2019 6:37 pm

Prokorov wrote:With Harris out, I new we had no chance. Harris and Crabbe are vital for our offense to run. especially with dinwidide/levert out. if russell isnt red hot and with teams not having to worry about any other player and no harris/crabbe so teams can double russell and help on everything we just become too easy to gaurd

Graham/Pinson/RHJ taking long jumpers wont beat anyone.

We are still in GREAT shape and about +10 wins from where we should be. this team with injuries factored in is a rough team. Kenny Atkinson has to be coahc of the year for the first half for the work he has done having us over .500 missing basically everyone of worth outside russell/allen.

It amazes me how a few losses and so many people panic (not everyone, i see you mgrand). Like if we dont have an 11-4 month we need to desperately trade for low level role players and horrible locker room ego maniacs like Mirotic.

we are in GREAT shape. if we miss the playoffs by 5 games we are in GREAT shape. we have met every single realistic goal for this season and are one of the best young team in the league.

Hey man, I've been preaching patience and level headedness since Dinwiddie went out! :lol:
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.

Return to Brooklyn Nets