Moderators: Rich Rane, NyCeEvO

NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets
And1: 6,082

Re: RTT V: Brought To You By Aperture Science 

Post#81 » by NyCeEvO » Tue May 19, 2020 1:16 pm

Paradise wrote:Guys...I’m bored.

Go win several championships with the Nets on 2K. The NBA will be back sooner than you think.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 35,826

Post#82 » by MrDollarBills » Thu May 21, 2020 8:38 pm

NyCeEvO wrote:
Paradise wrote:Guys...I’m bored.

Go win several championships with the Nets on 2K. The NBA will be back sooner than you think.

July 15th.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,572

Post#83 » by Rich Rane » Sun May 31, 2020 6:48 am

The country is burning.
GTR11
RealGM
And1: 2,847

Post#84 » by GTR11 » Sun May 31, 2020 3:50 pm

Rich Rane wrote:The country is burning.

Tend to happen when you got bafoon dividing country from day one. Charlotteville was glimpse of what to come. This entire thing was matter of time, most with common sense knew it was coming.
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,366

Post#85 » by vincecarter4pres » Sun May 31, 2020 9:13 pm

Rich Rane wrote:The country is burning.

It's really sad that it's come to this, but this is certainly long overdue.
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#86 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:28 pm

Read on Twitter

I see people have finally woken up to realize that Bill Simmons is a trash bag. Took them long enough. Dude has always been a ****

kamaze
General Manager
And1: 1,315

Post#87 » by kamaze » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:06 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Read on Twitter

I see people have finally woken up to realize that Bill Simmons is a trash bag. Took them long enough. Dude has always been a ****

Just like you.

We're not gonna do this. See you in a week.

- Rich
I got the burner-Kevin Durant

Cream rises to the top-Nic Claxton
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets

Post#88 » by NyCeEvO » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:21 am

My father had a stroke last Tuesday and suddenly passed away this past Saturday.

These last 8 days have been an emotional roller coaster. It was completely unexpected and a shock to the core of my being.

I was looking forward to do a lot of stuff with him and for him; his passing definitely knocked the wind out of my sails.

It seems to get slightly more manageable with each passing day, but he left indelible fingerprints all over my life that I didn’t think about until he was no longer here.

I’m glad I got to communicate with him several hours after he was admitted to the hospital and tell him how much I and my family love him. I hope he held onto those words as he transitioned.

Just figured I tell you guys and get that off my chest...
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#89 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:33 pm

NyCeEvO wrote:My father had a stroke last Tuesday and suddenly passed away this past Saturday.

These last 8 days have been an emotional roller coaster. It was completely unexpected and a shock to the core of my being.

I was looking forward to do a lot of stuff with him and for him; his passing definitely knocked the wind out of my sails.

It seems to get slightly more manageable with each passing day, but he left indelible fingerprints all over my life that I didn’t think about until he was no longer here.

I’m glad I got to communicate with him several hours after he was admitted to the hospital and tell him how much I and my family love him. I hope he held onto those words as he transitioned.

oh my god...I'm sorry for your loss Nyce. My condolences to you and your family, and may your father rest well.

NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets

Post#90 » by NyCeEvO » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:16 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
NyCeEvO wrote:My father had a stroke last Tuesday and suddenly passed away this past Saturday.

oh my god...I'm sorry for your loss Nyce. My condolences to you and your family, and may your father rest well.

Thanks MDB....The funeral is next Saturday. I've been somewhat ok these last few days but I have a feeling that's not going to go smoothly.

Since he passed, I've been helping out to get all of his accounts sorted. I have a strong feeling that once all of this busy work is finished and I have nothing left 'to do', I'll go through another period of sadness or mourning as I just sit with my memories and reflect. I've experienced loss before (even of friends) but this hits hard in a different way.
vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#91 » by vincecarter4pres » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:45 pm

NyCeEvO wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

Thanks MDB....The funeral is next Saturday. I've been somewhat ok these last few days but I have a feeling that's not going to go smoothly.

Since he passed, I've been helping out to get all of his accounts sorted. I have a strong feeling that once all of this busy work is finished and I have nothing left 'to do', I'll go through another period of sadness or mourning as I just sit with my memories and reflect. I've experienced loss before (even of friends) but this hits hard in a different way.

I'm really sorry NyCe, if you need anything let me know. Death is never easy, but when it's sudden like that, it's hard to make sense of it. All we can do is take it day by day and remember the small and fond moments.
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#92 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:05 am

NyCeEvO wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

Well, the main thing is to be patient with yourself. You are allowed to grieve. Take as much time and space that you need to process this.

CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,532

Post#93 » by CalamityX12 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:37 pm

NyCeEvO wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

Oh no, I’m sorry NYC, didn’t know til I read this thread. My condolences to you and your family.

Very sorry to hear!
The ModFather

My sports teams are currently experiencing suckiness. Please pardon the mess.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#94 » by MrDollarBills » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:41 am

vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#95 » by vincecarter4pres » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:00 pm

This day is forever haunting no matter how long it's been. Everybody from this area knows someone who perished that day, everyone has a harrowing story. Those images from TV, the real ones from close by in NJ I saw with my own eyes, the day after in Jersey City attempting to gain access to lower Manhattan to volunteer any help possible, will forever be burned into my psyche. The aftermath seems almost normal now, or is put into the back of one's mind, but the whole world changed after that catastrophic morning, and not for the better, on so many levels and in so many layers. My thoughts go out to everyone who personally lost that day, or as a direct or indirect result of that day since then.
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

RTT V: Brought To You By Aperture Science 

Post#96 » by Paradise » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:46 pm

NyCeEvO wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

Damn. I feel awful for only seeing this now. I shamefully hardly post in here but I am so sorry for your loss, brother. My condolences. I’m still battling that feeling with my mother’s passing and it’s already 6 years.

I definitely relate to the feeling of looking forward to being able to take care of your parents and that internal pride of your children being able to learn and grow with them.

Every day is just a positive step into healing. I think we should always refer to it as a “transition” because we have to transition our feelings and our soul ties to our parents too.
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets

Post#97 » by NyCeEvO » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:51 pm

Paradise wrote:
NyCeEvO wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

Damn. I feel awful for only seeing this now. I shamefully hardly post in here but I am so sorry for your loss, brother. My condolences. I’m still battling that feeling with my mother’s passing and it’s already 6 years.

I definitely relate to the feeling of looking forward to being able to take care of your parents and that internal pride of your children being able to learn and grow with them.

Every day is just a positive step into healing. I think we should always refer to it as a “transition” because we have to transition our feelings and our soul ties to our parents too.

Thanks, Dise. I appreciate it! I'm sorry to hear about your mom as well.

That's a good word about "transitioning".

With Thanksgiving around the corner it's already been getting kinda tough. One of the few silver linings of this crazy time that we're in is that if things were normal, I know would've had Thanksgiving with my family as we usually do, except he wouldn't be there. I know that would've been really rough, because it would've just magnified his absence.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#98 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:25 pm

Does anyone trade stocks on here? I just made a killing on GameStop today

vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#99 » by vincecarter4pres » Wed Mar 3, 2021 6:09 am

What’s everyone here drive?
Stone
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,445

Post#100 » by Stone » Wed Mar 3, 2021 12:07 pm

I drive a 2018 Honda Accord. My brother in law is a tech for Honda so I get the discount. I got a 2018 brand new basic model out the door for $23,000. He suggested I buy a certified pre owned to save money, but at the time I was looking they didn't have anything that I liked, so I went with the new model.

That new Ford Bronco looks cool.
The man who sleeps on the floor can never fall out of bed........Martin Lawrence

Return to Brooklyn Nets