Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

kamaze
General Manager
And1: 1,315

Re: GT: Nets @ Bucks - Saturday, 04/06/19, 5:00pm EST MY9 / NBA TV 

Post#121 » by kamaze » Sun Apr 7, 2019 2:04 am

Antti22 wrote:
kamaze wrote:
FrenchNBAFan wrote:If Miami don't win vs Raptors we are in PO ??

Yes

No. Charlotte is still there. And if Miami loses to Raps, but beats Sixers and then us in final game. And we lose to pacers, then we are out. We dont have tie-break over Miami if we lose to them in the final game

Brooklyn will be in the playoffs relax.
I got the burner-Kevin Durant

Cream rises to the top-Nic Claxton
Aussienet3
Junior
And1: 90

Post#122 » by Aussienet3 » Sun Apr 7, 2019 2:07 am

SpeedyG wrote:
Aussienet3 wrote:Great Win. Caris played another great game. Dudley was huge. I'm not sure why the hate on Dinwiddie. Our system is designed for the hot hand. D'Lo and Caris had a great first half. Dudley and Harris got going in the second half. Din has been huge for us this year. His time will come. Having said that he did put some yuk shots tonight...
It's not hate...its criticism.

Sent from my SM-G925T using RealGM mobile app

That's what i mean't. But some on here have been tougher than others. I don't see the need for any of it to be honest.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,888

Post#123 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Apr 7, 2019 2:19 am

MGrand15 wrote:
SpeedyG wrote:Caris and Russell went back and fourth taking the lead.

But oof...Spencer was darn near invisible again. When Russell and Caris gets going, Dinwiddie just stand and camp at the three.

Needs to learn how to play off ball

Spencer's in a tough spot but I thought he played OK. 10 points on 7 shots. With LeVert on the 2nd unit and Russell starting, he's not really getting any time as the primary ball handler. He seems to be frustrated about it but hopefully he gets it together.

We went through this before and he snapped out of it.

We might need to bring LeVert back into the starting line up now that he's seems to be back to normal (he has been a stud since March 25, 17ppg during the stretch). that way Dinwiddie can command the 2nd unit and control the ball more.

Russell/LeVert/Harris/Kurucs/Allen?
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
MGrand15
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,758

Post#124 » by MGrand15 » Sun Apr 7, 2019 2:41 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
MGrand15 wrote:

But oof...Spencer was darn near invisible again. When Russell and Caris gets going, Dinwiddie just stand and camp at the three.

Spencer's in a tough spot but I thought he played OK. 10 points on 7 shots. With LeVert on the 2nd unit and Russell starting, he's not really getting any time as the primary ball handler. He seems to be frustrated about it but hopefully he gets it together.

We might need to bring LeVert back into the starting line up now that he's seems to be back to normal (he has been a stud since March 25, 17ppg during the stretch). that way Dinwiddie can command the 2nd unit and control the ball more.

We've been getting off to slow-ish starts so I wouldn't mind but with 2 games left, I'd be cool with the lineups staying the same. I like LeVert against 2nd units.

I feel like guys just gotta step up. Russell and LeVert are both pretty unselfish. There's always opportunities for guys to cook. I think Spencer is just in his head and thinking too much about roles.
SpeedyG
RealGM
And1: 1,310

Post#125 » by SpeedyG » Sun Apr 7, 2019 2:42 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
MGrand15 wrote:

I'm kind of hesitant to make wholesale changes like this so close to the playoffs. There is no guarantee Caris and Russell instantly meshes in the starting lineup and if Spencer doesn't snap out of it despite running the 2nd unit, we potentially weaken both units.

I'm not sure Rodi is completely healthy (he had that knee thing that we thought he would miss a game for), but I also don't want to yo-yo him around again.

That said, at least we have closure now that Crabbe has done surgery. Rather than waiting to see if he's coming back, we can really ask ourselves who that SG is for the rest of our run.

I think we have the right guys playing now for the most part...just a matter of fit and chemistry.

I do like that your line up moves Caroll back to the bench...and ideally, barring a Max FA signing, should be our starting 5 next season anyway.

Bless the man if his heart and his land are one ~ FrancisM, R.I.P. 3/6/09
Papi_swav
General Manager
And1: 4,248

Post#126 » by Papi_swav » Sun Apr 7, 2019 4:19 am

Wish I would of seen this one but dammit we won ! We NEEDED this one. Just 1 more win and please just win tomorrow so it doesn't go down to the wire with Miami because the basketball gods will be on Wade's side... Levert is back ! Just need Dinwiddie to get it going and have all 3 of our guards playing great together.
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#127 » by Prokorov » Sun Apr 7, 2019 4:25 am

great win... 40 wins on the year. amazing! what a testament to these guys hard work.

glad the staff has faith in guys like graham and dudley when the fans didnt. showing confidence in these guys is why they fight to the death for kenny, and why they dont pout if they sit.

1 more win and you cant call us losers anymore

Return to Brooklyn Nets