ImageImageImageImageImage

Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

User avatar
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM
Posts: 11,832
And1: 8,460
Joined: Dec 24, 2012
   

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#821 » by Hello Brooklyn » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:45 pm

Prokorov wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Prokorov wrote:Glad im suspended from the GB (for daring to say the people who stormed the capital were white supremist).

It is disgusting how fans are bashing the dude for personal reasons and think they are entitled to more details or saying marks should fire him for not disclosing it and all that nonsense. then it spills over into a racist rant that Kyrie shouldnt be doing the sage thing because he is just exploiting some fake tie to his fake heritage.

And then the Boston fans chime in with their usually racist nonsense.

dudes got some issues, and he was weird before that. they hate on him for being silemt, then hate on him when he speaks (despite taking responsibility). they cant handle a black successful man can struggle, and not be thrown aside, fired, and criticized for it.... like somehow 100% of rich white american doesnt get away with 99.9% of the crap they do intentionally or issues they have

im so over it. im so tired of it.


The GB mods are sympathetic to racists on here. they will let the yokels says horrific stuff about minorities, liberals (aka white people with some empathy for others), women, LGBTQ folks etc and they only take action when someone goes after the racists. It's really pathetic.


yup, 2 warnings and a suspension for me were all for "race batining" i guess calling out systemic racisim while providing mountains of content and facts is somehow "race baiting" but people saying BLM is a bunch of "thugs" isnt?

I posted an article from the boston' globes "spotlight" article that is literally titled " Boston.Racism. Image.Reality:
https://apps.bostonglobe.com/spotlight/boston-racism-image-reality/

They did a month long dive into the topic... this is a pulitzer winning group that dove into a tough topic in a very unbiased way but im not allowed to quote any of it because it may confirm that boston still has alot of strong racist pockets and people in power...

I also wasnt allowed to:

-Mention the article about former redsox kevin youkalis describing racism teammates and opposing players had to deal with from the city/fans
https://www.boston.com/sports/boston-red-sox/2020/06/11/kevin-youkilis-racism-comments

-I wasnt allowed to reference the MANY black athletes who said bsoton is a racist place to come play:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/05/03/a-flea-market-of-racism-black-athletes-on-playing-in-boston-over-the-years/

Adam jones, sabbathia, dave justice, winfield, shefflield or boston athletes like kc jones and dee brown.

I also wasnt allowed to talking about 20 years of witnessing it being a boston resident (glad i moved, although Rhode island has its issues in some areas too). Being a white person, you see alot of the racist stuff people do behind the backs of blacks and minorities. they think cause im white and have a good job that im like ok with that or they are free to share their real racist identitiy. i happenend a ton at work. i left a company over it and filed a complaint against a big entittiy (im not at liberty to disclose due to an onging investigation).

It's just gross. people can make minor or outright in your face racist remarks, but if you try and even meniton boston or conservatives or the justice system is racist in a educated, frame, fact based way its race baiting and a suspension.

like the capitaol police, its very likely some or all in control of this board sympathize with the white supremists

-


Everyone knows Boston is one of the most if not the most racist city in America.

Celtics fans are no different. There is a reason Bill Russell hated Boston and refused to go back there almost his entire life.

This is the supposed greatest Celtic of all time and he wanted nothing to do with them.

Last time I tried saying they didn't have the right to tell black people how to feel after the Capitol Riots they all freaked out and accused me of race baiting.

Hilarious. There's a reason most black athletes hate their city.
HEAT33 wrote:Nets not even the best team in NY without Durant
Whiskey Slick
Pro Prospect
Posts: 858
And1: 368
Joined: Jan 17, 2021
       

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#822 » by Whiskey Slick » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:49 pm

Prokorov wrote:I dont think this is fact. we know that Kyrie reached out to marks, nash, and his teammates the day of the first game he missed. it is vague as to whether or not he told the exact reason or not or evenc ommunicated it vaguely but i think thats also reaonable...

i have, countless times called work, at like 9 am and been like "sorry im out, im not gonna make it today, something came up family wise" and then followed up later. i dont know if its like that. but if its family or relationship or whatever i dont think thats super unressonable.

people keep saying that he "ghosted management" its not true. ghosting is like he missed 3 games and no one has seen or heard from him. when it comes to unplanned absences (like a vacaiton ro scheduled doc appointment) it usually is quick/urgent/sudden/private to where a "hey i aint gonna be there, some personal stuff came up" and then circling back to tie them in is undesirable but reasonable

nash seemed to be in the dark on when he would be back, not that he was gonna be out. and Kyrie probably didnt have that awnser at the time

Well then Nash and Marks misled the fans.

They DEFINITELY gave us the impression that we had as much of an idea about Kyrie as they did.

Which is to say, none at all.
KYRIE IRVING TRIED TO SABOTAGE THE BROOKLYN NETS 2021/22 SEASON, PERIOD.

WHO KNEW KYRIE WOULD BECOME THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE NETS?
User avatar
Prokorov
RealGM
Posts: 40,647
And1: 13,726
Joined: Dec 06, 2013
       

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#823 » by Prokorov » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:54 pm

Whiskey Slick wrote:You know the average conservative would have nothing to do with the imbeciles who stormed the Capitol either, and every notable conservative said so, INCLUDING Donald Trump, so it's a straw man to imply a few hundred lunatics represents 75M Trump supporters.


I dont know that.

I dont assume that

People in the super small sample i am related to, am/was firends with/work with do not fit that. It is my personal opininon that of those 75 million about 80% are eithter white supremissts, racists, sympathizers, or low key racists and dont really realize/acknowledge it.

That said, most conservative can say the same game about the BLM and ANTIFA activists who spent the entire summer lighting cities on fire, or telling soft white people to bow down and worship them, or harassing or beating white people simply for being out dining or for a walk. And while I wouldn't bother with anyone who uses the N word either, should I bother with people who direct all kinds of pejoratives at white people?
.


i dont view those as even close to the same thing. BLM didnt set out to storm the capitol. they set out to protest and a subset got violent some proactively but many in response to cops trying to run them over or kill them.

white supremists planned to storm the capital. it wasnt a protest that turned violent, it was a pre-meditated terrorist attack on our country.
User avatar
Prokorov
RealGM
Posts: 40,647
And1: 13,726
Joined: Dec 06, 2013
       

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#824 » by Prokorov » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:59 pm

Whiskey Slick wrote:
Prokorov wrote:I dont think this is fact. we know that Kyrie reached out to marks, nash, and his teammates the day of the first game he missed. it is vague as to whether or not he told the exact reason or not or evenc ommunicated it vaguely but i think thats also reaonable...

i have, countless times called work, at like 9 am and been like "sorry im out, im not gonna make it today, something came up family wise" and then followed up later. i dont know if its like that. but if its family or relationship or whatever i dont think thats super unressonable.

people keep saying that he "ghosted management" its not true. ghosting is like he missed 3 games and no one has seen or heard from him. when it comes to unplanned absences (like a vacaiton ro scheduled doc appointment) it usually is quick/urgent/sudden/private to where a "hey i aint gonna be there, some personal stuff came up" and then circling back to tie them in is undesirable but reasonable

nash seemed to be in the dark on when he would be back, not that he was gonna be out. and Kyrie probably didnt have that awnser at the time

Well then Nash and Marks misled the fans.

They DEFINITELY gave us the impression that we had as much of an idea about Kyrie as they did.

Which is to say, none at all.


I dont think they misled the fans at all. i think the media did, and as is common with kyrie, passed on speculation as fact.

DURING PREGAME Nash was inteviewed. said he has heard from kyrie but "didnt know when or if he would be back". he said he didnt know the reason why he is out. it was vague whether he knew it was personal reasons and didnt know the reason or if he didnt even know if it was personal reasons but we know for a fact nash heard from kyrie the same day as the game, because he said so that day during pregame. his teammates also confirmed he reached out to them all that day.

Marks spoke the next day and said the same thing, he heard from kyrie, he is going to keep it provate and let kyrie address it, he doesnt know when he would be back.

there is nothing but media people going off speculation and ignoring what nash/marks have said to justify "he ghosted management"
Whiskey Slick
Pro Prospect
Posts: 858
And1: 368
Joined: Jan 17, 2021
       

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#825 » by Whiskey Slick » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:02 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
If you ever visit that part of the site and a thread about the WNBA pops up, you'll see exactly what I mean.

LOL Let's be honest, the WNBA has a very small following and it would have gone bankrupted a long time ago if the NBA and other corporations weren't financing it and trying their damndest to keep it alive.

That's cool, I understand why they want it to succeed. There's a lot of young girls in this world who would like to dream that one day they too can play professional basketball, and what kind of creep wants to take that dream away from them?

But I've been hearing since I was a kid that soccer, mens and women's, was going to be huge in America within a decade or two. Well the was decades ago and STILL practically nobody watches other than the World Cup and Olympics, a lot like figure skating. :D
KYRIE IRVING TRIED TO SABOTAGE THE BROOKLYN NETS 2021/22 SEASON, PERIOD.

WHO KNEW KYRIE WOULD BECOME THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE NETS?
Whiskey Slick
Pro Prospect
Posts: 858
And1: 368
Joined: Jan 17, 2021
       

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#826 » by Whiskey Slick » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:08 pm

Prokorov wrote:I dont think they misled the fans at all. i think the media did, and as is common with kyrie, passed on speculation as fact.

DURING PREGAME Nash was inteviewed. said he has heard from kyrie but "didnt know when or if he would be back". he said he didnt know the reason why he is out. it was vague whether he knew it was personal reasons and didnt know the reason or if he didnt even know if it was personal reasons but we know for a fact nash heard from kyrie the same day as the game, because he said so that day during pregame. his teammates also confirmed he reached out to them all that day.

Marks spoke the next day and said the same thing, he heard from kyrie, he is going to keep it provate and let kyrie address it, he doesnt know when he would be back.

there is nothing but media people going off speculation and ignoring what nash/marks have said to justify "he ghosted management"

Fair and astute observation.
KYRIE IRVING TRIED TO SABOTAGE THE BROOKLYN NETS 2021/22 SEASON, PERIOD.

WHO KNEW KYRIE WOULD BECOME THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE NETS?
User avatar
Prokorov
RealGM
Posts: 40,647
And1: 13,726
Joined: Dec 06, 2013
       

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#827 » by Prokorov » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:15 pm

Whiskey Slick wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
If you ever visit that part of the site and a thread about the WNBA pops up, you'll see exactly what I mean.

LOL Let's be honest, the WNBA has a very small following and it would have gone bankrupted a long time ago if the NBA and other corporations weren't financing it and trying their damndest to keep it alive.

That's cool, I understand why they want it to succeed. There's a lot of young girls in this world who would like to dream that one day they too can play professional basketball, and what kind of creep wants to take that dream away from them?

But I've been hearing since I was a kid that soccer, mens and women's, was going to be huge in America within a decade or two. Well the was decades ago and STILL practically nobody watches other than the World Cup and Olympics, a lot like figure skating. :D


that would be an awesome conversation around the WNBA and womens sports...

unfortunately the GB one turns into how a bunch of lesbians who cant dunk shouldnt even be on TV and any real women should be in the kitchen.
Whiskey Slick
Pro Prospect
Posts: 858
And1: 368
Joined: Jan 17, 2021
       

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#828 » by Whiskey Slick » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:24 pm

Prokorov wrote:
i dont view those as even close to the same thing. BLM didnt set out to storm the capitol. they set out to protest and a subset got violent some proactively but many in response to cops trying to run them over or kill them.

white supremists planned to storm the capital. it wasnt a protest that turned violent, it was a pre-meditated terrorist attack on our country.

Political violence and anarchy is wrong, regardless of whose 'team' engages in it.

Whoever can't call it wrong ... PERIOD ... no excuses ... is part of the problem, not the solution.

If enough of them dig in and keep it up, long enough, inevitably they'll get the Civil War they are itching for, and then, as anyone who has ever seen real combat can tell you, they'll find out war is hell. It would have been a lot easier, and less bloodier, to just say "Political Violence is Wrong", period ... your team or my team.
KYRIE IRVING TRIED TO SABOTAGE THE BROOKLYN NETS 2021/22 SEASON, PERIOD.

WHO KNEW KYRIE WOULD BECOME THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE NETS?
Whiskey Slick
Pro Prospect
Posts: 858
And1: 368
Joined: Jan 17, 2021
       

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#829 » by Whiskey Slick » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:29 pm

Prokorov wrote:
that would be an awesome conversation around the WNBA and womens sports...

unfortunately the GB one turns into how a bunch of lesbians who cant dunk shouldnt even be on TV and any real women should be in the kitchen.

That's just stupid and trolling for a response.

I learned a long time ago NOT to give them what they want, a response, and just ignore them.
KYRIE IRVING TRIED TO SABOTAGE THE BROOKLYN NETS 2021/22 SEASON, PERIOD.

WHO KNEW KYRIE WOULD BECOME THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE NETS?
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 40,826
And1: 16,575
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#830 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:24 pm

Whiskey Slick wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
If you are asking me to sit at a table and have a civil discussion with normal conservatives, which I guess would be what we call Moderate Republicans now, about different issues, I have no problem with that. I welcome it actually. We don't have to agree on everything but common human decency and respect are first and foremost.

If you are asking me to sit at a table and attempt to reach out to the type of people who participated in that violent racist mob that descended on Washington on January 6th, no dice.

See, I can't afford to take a centrist view of politics when one side is operating under the throes of white supremacist dogma and conspiracy theories fueled by antisemitism. You aren't going to be able to convince me that this is a "both sides" issue when the left is operating an open tent for everyone while the other side coddles people who would call me a n*gger. I've seen too much over the last 4 years that cannot be walked back.
You know the average conservative would have nothing to do with the imbeciles who stormed the Capitol either, and every notable conservative said so, INCLUDING Donald Trump, so it's a straw man to imply a few hundred lunatics represents 75M Trump supporters.

That said, most conservative can say the same game about the BLM and ANTIFA activists who spent the entire summer lighting cities on fire, or telling soft white people to bow down and worship them, or harassing or beating white people simply for being out dining or for a walk. And while I wouldn't bother with anyone who uses the N word either, should I bother with people who direct all kinds of pejoratives at white people?

You see what I'm saying, NO WAY IN HELL this country heals if either side demands a double standard.

There may be some people who will take any amount of abuse in the hopes of peace and safety, but most people will never accept that kind of double standard, and you can't intimidate them into it by calling them names.


I'll refrain from further politicizing this thread since this is supposed to be about Kyrie Irving, but I vehemently disagree with what you said about Donald Trump re: the terrorist assault on the Capitol when he incited the entire thing with not only his inflammatory rhetoric prior to the the raid, but leading up to it with his baseless lies about the election. To deny his culpability in this is wildly dishonest. I'll leave it at that.
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 40,826
And1: 16,575
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#831 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:31 pm

Whiskey Slick wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
If you ever visit that part of the site and a thread about the WNBA pops up, you'll see exactly what I mean.

LOL Let's be honest, the WNBA has a very small following and it would have gone bankrupted a long time ago if the NBA and other corporations weren't financing it and trying their damndest to keep it alive.

That's cool, I understand why they want it to succeed. There's a lot of young girls in this world who would like to dream that one day they too can play professional basketball, and what kind of creep wants to take that dream away from them?

But I've been hearing since I was a kid that soccer, mens and women's, was going to be huge in America within a decade or two. Well the was decades ago and STILL practically nobody watches other than the World Cup and Olympics, a lot like figure skating. :D



I for one am glad the NBA and the WNBA's corporate sponsors are keeping it alive, it's a fun and entertaining product with great ballers and frankly, hard working young women who are also excellent role models for young girls from all walks of life.

Also, despite the WNBA's circumstances, it doesn't give men, especially on RealGM forums, a green light to make misogynistic and bigoted comments about the women who play in the league just because their basketball viewing is dependent on whether or not the athletes have penises and can dunk a basketball. It's disgusting.
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 40,826
And1: 16,575
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#832 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:36 pm

Okay, back to Kyrie:

Whiskey Slick wrote:
Prokorov wrote:I dont think this is fact. we know that Kyrie reached out to marks, nash, and his teammates the day of the first game he missed. it is vague as to whether or not he told the exact reason or not or evenc ommunicated it vaguely but i think thats also reaonable...

i have, countless times called work, at like 9 am and been like "sorry im out, im not gonna make it today, something came up family wise" and then followed up later. i dont know if its like that. but if its family or relationship or whatever i dont think thats super unressonable.

people keep saying that he "ghosted management" its not true. ghosting is like he missed 3 games and no one has seen or heard from him. when it comes to unplanned absences (like a vacaiton ro scheduled doc appointment) it usually is quick/urgent/sudden/private to where a "hey i aint gonna be there, some personal stuff came up" and then circling back to tie them in is undesirable but reasonable

nash seemed to be in the dark on when he would be back, not that he was gonna be out. and Kyrie probably didnt have that awnser at the time

Well then Nash and Marks misled the fans.

They DEFINITELY gave us the impression that we had as much of an idea about Kyrie as they did.

Which is to say, none at all.


From what I gather, Nash was kind of blind sided by Irving's absence initially. After that, the team was aware that Irving would be out for personal reasons, but based on Marks' comments after the Harden trade, it appears that they were in the dark with what was going on with him.

Hopefully he has since been more forth coming at least with management, because the Nets are heavily invested in player health and safety and that includes mental health services.
Whiskey Slick
Pro Prospect
Posts: 858
And1: 368
Joined: Jan 17, 2021
       

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#833 » by Whiskey Slick » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:02 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
I for one am glad the NBA and the WNBA's corporate sponsors are keeping it alive, it's a fun and entertaining product with great ballers and frankly, hard working young women who are also excellent role models for young girls from all walks of life.

Also, despite the WNBA's circumstances, it doesn't give men, especially on RealGM forums, a green light to make misogynistic and bigoted comments about the women who play in the league just because their basketball viewing is dependent on whether or not the athletes have penises and can dunk a basketball. It's disgusting.

I agree, there's never an excuse to make stupid, misogynistic remarks, especially if they're cruel. One of these days they're gonna say something like that in front of a guy who has a daughter who plays basketball, maybe dreams of playing in the WNBA, and he's gonna get his block knocked off. :o

It's one thing to have a conversation about it, but keep it respectful.
KYRIE IRVING TRIED TO SABOTAGE THE BROOKLYN NETS 2021/22 SEASON, PERIOD.

WHO KNEW KYRIE WOULD BECOME THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE NETS?
Whiskey Slick
Pro Prospect
Posts: 858
And1: 368
Joined: Jan 17, 2021
       

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#834 » by Whiskey Slick » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:41 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
I for one am glad the NBA and the WNBA's corporate sponsors are keeping it alive, it's a fun and entertaining product with great ballers and frankly, hard working young women who are also excellent role models for young girls from all walks of life.

Also, despite the WNBA's circumstances, it doesn't give men, especially on RealGM forums, a green light to make misogynistic and bigoted comments about the women who play in the league just because their basketball viewing is dependent on whether or not the athletes have penises and can dunk a basketball. It's disgusting.

BTW I was watching Inside the NBA this morning and all I have to say about Candace Parker is ...

WHOLLY SMOKE!!! :o

That girl could be a model.
KYRIE IRVING TRIED TO SABOTAGE THE BROOKLYN NETS 2021/22 SEASON, PERIOD.

WHO KNEW KYRIE WOULD BECOME THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE NETS?
User avatar
LOUiS-D
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,958
And1: 1,761
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Location: melbourne, australia
 

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#835 » by LOUiS-D » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:29 pm

I hate the false equivalence that's being attributed to BLM protests and the capitol riot. In the former case there was clear escalation on the side of the police. Protesters were met with riot police, curfews, pepper spray, rubber bullets, and police tanks. Whereas with the capitol rioters, insiders helped them plan the siege and a white lady put an onion concealed in a towel to her eyes to pretend she'd been maced. Not exactly the same thing.

Perhaps if BLM was met with an onion in a towel there would have been less 'anarchy'.
Image
Google 'Karate Basketball' or click HERE to play 1-4 local multiplayer natural shooting motion madness for FREE
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 40,826
And1: 16,575
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#836 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:20 pm

Whiskey Slick wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
I for one am glad the NBA and the WNBA's corporate sponsors are keeping it alive, it's a fun and entertaining product with great ballers and frankly, hard working young women who are also excellent role models for young girls from all walks of life.

Also, despite the WNBA's circumstances, it doesn't give men, especially on RealGM forums, a green light to make misogynistic and bigoted comments about the women who play in the league just because their basketball viewing is dependent on whether or not the athletes have penises and can dunk a basketball. It's disgusting.

BTW I was watching Inside the NBA this morning and all I have to say about Candace Parker is ...

WHOLLY SMOKE!!! :o

That girl could be a model.



yeah Candace is stunning.

Also, she actually has to pay attention to what goes on in order to effectively do her job as an analyst, unlike Shaq and Chuck who don't know what the hell is going on with half the league but get on TV and talk out of their asses.
Whiskey Slick
Pro Prospect
Posts: 858
And1: 368
Joined: Jan 17, 2021
       

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#837 » by Whiskey Slick » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:30 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
yeah Candace is stunning.

Also, she actually has to pay attention to what goes on in order to effectively do her job as an analyst, unlike Shaq and Chuck who don't know what the hell is going on with half the league but get on TV and talk out of their asses.

LOL it's funny you should say that. Just yesterday I was watching 'First Take' and Shaq didn't even know the Nets played Cleveland. When it was mentioned he had this puzzled look on his face.

SAS quickly noticed it and bailed him out. :lol:
KYRIE IRVING TRIED TO SABOTAGE THE BROOKLYN NETS 2021/22 SEASON, PERIOD.

WHO KNEW KYRIE WOULD BECOME THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE NETS?
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 40,826
And1: 16,575
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#838 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:58 pm

Whiskey Slick wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
yeah Candace is stunning.

Also, she actually has to pay attention to what goes on in order to effectively do her job as an analyst, unlike Shaq and Chuck who don't know what the hell is going on with half the league but get on TV and talk out of their asses.

LOL it's funny you should say that. Just yesterday I was watching 'First Take' and Shaq didn't even know the Nets played Cleveland. When it was mentioned he had this puzzled look on his face.

SAS quickly noticed it and bailed him out. :lol:


Embarrassing :lol:

I can't even watch TNT anymore. After the KD interview and last night with Donovan Mitchell I've been turned off by these guys.
ungin_74
Freshman
Posts: 61
And1: 11
Joined: Feb 04, 2020
 

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#839 » by ungin_74 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:26 pm

The TNT crew will be revamped soon... i suspect the producers are already working on a new lineup.. Shaq/kenny should have long been retired
User avatar
Prokorov
RealGM
Posts: 40,647
And1: 13,726
Joined: Dec 06, 2013
       

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#840 » by Prokorov » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:40 am

Kyrie put the team on his back in the 4th and hit big shot after big shot.

Kyrie is now averaging 29/6/5 on 65 TS% with a 52/44/95 shooting line.

That is ABSURD. a 6'2 player at 65 TS% on that high a volume is nothing short of spectacular. and his is grinding it out on D while hitting clutch shots.

Return to Brooklyn Nets