ImageImageImageImageImage

Jaylen Hands should get the 2 way contract

Moderators: Rich Rane, NyCeEvO

kamaze
Head Coach
And1: 914

Jaylen Hands should get the 2 way contract 

Post#1 » by kamaze » Sun Sep 1, 2019 5:51 pm

The Brooklyn Nets would be wise to sign Jaylen Hands to the remaining 2 way contract. He could be used in case of injury and it's an insurance policy if a point guard goes down for an extended period of time. Plus I like his game sign him!
Who's going to sacrifice for their teammates here? Defense? Unselfishness?
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 10,587

Re: Jaylen Hands should get the 2 way contract 

Post#2 » by Prokorov » Mon Sep 2, 2019 12:19 am

kamaze wrote:The Brooklyn Nets would be wise to sign Jaylen Hands to the remaining 2 way contract. He could be used in case of injury and it's an insurance policy if a point guard goes down for an extended period of time. Plus I like his game sign him!

he isnt insurance. he isnt an NBA player... he is one of those "two years away from being 2 years away" type guys. athletic but his game is lacking in too many areas.
Kswiss wrote:Go watch a D'Angelo Russell highlight tape and tell me with a straight face the kid looks like a NBA prospect. I just can't see him in the league in three years.

Timestamp: July 21, 2017
kamaze
Head Coach
And1: 914

Post#3 » by kamaze » Mon Sep 2, 2019 2:17 am

Prokorov wrote:
kamaze wrote:The Brooklyn Nets would be wise to sign Jaylen Hands to the remaining 2 way contract. He could be used in case of injury and it's an insurance policy if a point guard goes down for an extended period of time. Plus I like his game sign him!

he isnt insurance. he isnt an NBA player... he is one of those "two years away from being 2 years away" type guys. athletic but his game is lacking in too many areas.

He's not even signed yet lol
Who's going to sacrifice for their teammates here? Defense? Unselfishness?
NetsJets
Junior
And1: 63

Post#4 » by NetsJets » Tue Sep 3, 2019 7:46 pm

Stash him in the G League for a year and see where he is at this time next year

Return to Brooklyn Nets