ImageImageImageImageImage

GT: Nuggets vs Nets - Sunday, 12/8/19 | 3:00 PM EST

Moderators: Rich Rane, NyCeEvO

Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

Re: GT: Nuggets vs Nets - Sunday, 12/8/19 | 3:00 PM EST 

Post#201 » by Paradise » Mon Dec 9, 2019 8:04 pm

Just imagine the fact we are 13 wins in without Kyrie, Caris and we could’ve been at 17 wins if we closed out those close ones to Minnesota, Memphis, Miami and Detroit.
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM
And1: 12,871

Post#202 » by Hello Brooklyn » Mon Dec 9, 2019 8:14 pm

Jokic looked so out of breath by the end there.

I think hes super overrated. People really tried to say he was an MVP contender this year.
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#203 » by Prokorov » Mon Dec 9, 2019 9:50 pm

Papi_swav wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:Going to be tough for Kyrie to get in now unless he has a crazy September which he is capable of. But still, most fans hate him and most of the media members around the league do too for some strange reason. Din is out playing Lowry. I'm sure Kemba gets in. Beal is in. Brogdon has a shot too. So let's see..

Guards in: Kemba, Beal, Ben Simmons ( should be a forward), Butler, Trae Young. So that might leave 1 or 2 spots depending on where they put Ben Simmons at. Next up: Din, Lowry, Bledsoe, Brogdon, Lavine, Jaylen Brown. Din definitely deserves it over all these guys. He is leading us to these wins period. And ofcourse we have to account for Kyrie still but Din definitely deserves the votes.

Kyrie is a lock. he will get the fan vote even if he doesnt play another game before the all-star break.

fans are idiots and their vote sh

ould be revoked

Does Kyrie even have enough fans around the world? It seems like everybody hates him. But he is the top PG in the east when i think of it.

He is immensly popular... he has his own movie, the pepsi uncle drew campaign, some of the more popular shoes from nike, team USA, and is one of the more prevelant trending highlights players since his play is so flashy.. won a title with lebron etc...
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 35,826

Post#204 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Dec 9, 2019 9:52 pm

Papi_swav wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:Going to be tough for Kyrie to get in now unless he has a crazy September which he is capable of. But still, most fans hate him and most of the media members around the league do too for some strange reason. Din is out playing Lowry. I'm sure Kemba gets in. Beal is in. Brogdon has a shot too. So let's see..

Guards in: Kemba, Beal, Ben Simmons ( should be a forward), Butler, Trae Young. So that might leave 1 or 2 spots depending on where they put Ben Simmons at. Next up: Din, Lowry, Bledsoe, Brogdon, Lavine, Jaylen Brown. Din definitely deserves it over all these guys. He is leading us to these wins period. And ofcourse we have to account for Kyrie still but Din definitely deserves the votes.

Kyrie is a lock. he will get the fan vote even if he doesnt play another game before the all-star break.

fans are idiots and their vote should be revoked

Does Kyrie even have enough fans around the world? It seems like everybody hates him. But he is the top PG in the east when i think of it.

The internet has a way of making a vocal minority of toxic people sound like they are the majority. Kyrie Irving got 3,881,766 votes last season from the fans, beating out Steph for the highest vote total among guards.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM
And1: 12,871

Post#205 » by Hello Brooklyn » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:58 am

Pacers are only 1.5 game ahead of us now and have a very tough upcoming schedule.

Hopefully we can pass them and maintain the 6 seed.
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#206 » by Prokorov » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:36 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:Pacers are only 1.5 game ahead of us now and have a very tough upcoming schedule.

Hopefully we can pass them and maintain the 6 seed.

philly and toronto are only 3 games up, and we play both this week. if we can take care of business vs charlotte then we set ourselves up to close that gap even more.

the 6th seed vs. the 7 seed doesnt matter much, im eyeing the 3 or 4 seed and homecourt in round 1. i dont think philly is all that good and i dont believe in lowry/gasols ability to sustain their health and durability over 82 games.
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

GT: Nuggets vs Nets - Sunday, 12/8/19 | 3:00 PM EST 

Post#207 » by Paradise » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:57 pm

KD says he’s here for the long haul and he doesn’t consider a championship the ultimate goal. He wants to create new tradition.

Read on Twitter
Papi_swav
General Manager
And1: 4,202

Post#208 » by Papi_swav » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:44 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:Jokic looked so out of breath by the end there.

I think hes super overrated. People really tried to say he was an MVP contender this year.

Jokic just looks completely out of it. I don't think he loves basketball anymore. He just doesn't seem happy and might be battling depression or a bad break up. I mean I don't wanna put a label on him but he's definitely not the same guy/player he was in previous years. Guy is such a huge talent but he doesn't seem to care right now.
Papi_swav
General Manager
And1: 4,202

Post#209 » by Papi_swav » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:46 pm

Prokorov wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

fans are idiots and their vote sh

ould be revoked

He is immensly popular... he has his own movie, the pepsi uncle drew campaign, some of the more popular shoes from nike, team USA, and is one of the more prevelant trending highlights players since his play is so flashy.. won a title with lebron etc...
MrDollarBills wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

fans are idiots and their vote should be revoked

The internet has a way of making a vocal minority of toxic people sound like they are the majority. Kyrie Irving got 3,881,766 votes last season from the fans, beating out Steph for the highest vote total among guards.

Yea good points. So i guess we'll have 2 all stars then lol

Return to Brooklyn Nets