ImageImageImageImageImage

GT: Nets vs. Jazz 1/14/20 7:30pm EST

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

NetsJets
Starter
And1: 658

Re: GT: Nets vs. Jazz 1/14/20 7:30pm EST 

Post#221 » by NetsJets » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:33 pm

Idk between Dinwiddie’s free throw issues and Harris not hitting his 3’s those are killers. We lost this game in the 2nd quarter when they couldn’t score.
gigantes
Starter
And1: 1,097

Post#222 » by gigantes » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:30 pm

NetsJets wrote:Idk between Dinwiddie’s free throw issues and Harris not hitting his 3’s those are killers. We lost this game in the 2nd quarter when they couldn’t score.

They're just a better team, which pretty much echoes the Nets postgame interviews IIRC.

No matter how this loss went, guaranteed there would be something you could point to and say-- "if only these things went right."
NetsJets
Starter
And1: 658

Post#223 » by NetsJets » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:56 pm

gigantes wrote:
NetsJets wrote:Idk between Dinwiddie’s free throw issues and Harris not hitting his 3’s those are killers. We lost this game in the 2nd quarter when they couldn’t score.

They're just a better team, which pretty much echoes the Nets postgame interviews IIRC.

No matter how this loss went, guaranteed there would be something you could point to and say-- "if only these things went right."

They may be the better team but this was a winnable game imo. Guys just didn’t step up.
gigantes
Starter
And1: 1,097

Post#224 » by gigantes » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:00 pm

NetsJets wrote:
gigantes wrote:

They may be the better team but this was a winnable game imo. Guys just didn’t step up.

Yeap. And copy-paste what I just said above as many times as the drum beats.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,547

Post#225 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:07 pm

I will be cautiously optimistic that this team can really gel over the next 40 something games. I don't think we're anywhere near our final form as a unit.

The main thing is that we need our key guys, meaning Irving, Dinwiddie, and LeVert to remain healthy. That in itself will go a long way.

I don't think we should be thinking we're going to be whipping the top 4 teams in a few months time but nor should we be in panic mode or on suicide watch after every loss. We have plenty of time and talent to put this together. I refuse to buy into the negativity when this team hasn't even had a solid two months together as currently constructed. People are too impatient and want end results right away when it's not going to work like that.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe

Return to Brooklyn Nets