MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,912

Re: Woj: Nets sign Norvel Pelle 

Post#41 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:49 pm

therealbig3 wrote:
ecuhus1981 wrote:
TheBrooklynKidd wrote:
Lol how can you say this so definitively?

That's his thing, exaggerated and aggressive certainty. It undercuts my ability to take him seriously sometimes.

LOL, I mostly agree with your sentiments, but re: Claxton, he literally isn't an NBA player right now...because he's barely played in the NBA, and the last time he played was almost a year ago.

He's constantly injured, and IDK, for a young big to have this kind of issue with his knees for this long tells me this is going to be a constant thing and he's not gonna have a very long career, just because of injuries alone. And on top of all that, he was a 2nd round pick for a reason. He showed flashes, but he was also clearly not a consistent rotation player that warranted significant minutes yet. So he still needs to prove himself as an actual player, on top of actually being healthy enough to get on the court. Two huge question marks imo.

Honestly think we should trade him for more of a sure thing while his value is still there, because this chronic knee issue really concerns me.

Read what you just wrote...what value does he remotely have? He hasn't played a game in nearly a year.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#42 » by Prokorov » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:05 pm

Pelle still hasnt actually signed. not sayin Woj is wrong, but Maybe the McGee talks have heated up and changed things?
DarkXaero
RealGM
And1: 5,572

Post#43 » by DarkXaero » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:35 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=20

He has officially signed and is now available.

Correction: He's not available for tomorrow, but is expected to join team for Wizards game on Sunday.
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

Post#44 » by Paradise » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:59 pm

DarkXaero wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=20

He has officially signed and is now available.

Correction: He's not available for tomorrow, but is expected to join team for Wizards game on Sunday.

He should be ready for his debut against the Clippers.

Return to Brooklyn Nets