ImageImageImageImageImage

Woj: Nets Sign LaMarcus Aldridge (Vet's Minimum/1 year)

Moderators: Rich Rane, NyCeEvO

jirrit
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,620

Re: Woj: Nets Sign LaMarcus Aldridge (Vet's Minimum/1 year) 

Post#161 » by jirrit » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:32 am

Prokorov wrote:
jirrit wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Look at this. Pure bitchassness. Cry harder, you big baby :lol: :lol: !!!

I even wished yall good luck :-)

Offcourse you get salty over all this. Its normal man. Unless youre the Nets offcourse.

we dont need luck, we have elite players.

you came to our board to bitch about us. no one is salty. we just are humored by your pathetic attempts

I meant that I agree that I was/am salty :-) But yeah shouldnt have come over to post and share my saltyness. Good luck though, you do need it, even with elite players.
sashaturiaf
Veteran
And1: 2,757

Post#162 » by sashaturiaf » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:57 pm

I wanted to share this post (yes this was actually a real post) from the hell that is known as the general board with you.

There are no bounds to the levels of hypocrisy people are capable of...

The Nets took recruiting all stars to a whole nother level. KD, Kyrie, Harden, Griffin, Aldridge, Harris are all better than a lot of teams first options. **** like this just ruins the competition for legitimate competing teams like the Bucks, Lakers, Clippers.

What Nets fans/KD alts don't understand is that this cycle would just continue. Once the coward retires people will look up to him and follow his team of teaming up with superstars.

Dude really typed the Lakers there with a straight face, like they don't have the 2 of the best players in the league and tried to add Kawhi on top of that. This is not to mention everything wrong on that post, Joe a good #1 option :banghead:

And that's far from a one off post. To me either means they're absolutely terrified of the nets now, or it's posted by paid bots.
andrewww
General Manager
And1: 2,684

Post#163 » by andrewww » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:15 pm

sashaturiaf wrote:I wanted to share this post (yes this was actually a real post) from the hell that is known as the general board with you.

The Nets took recruiting all stars to a whole nother level. KD, Kyrie, Harden, Griffin, Aldridge, Harris are all better than a lot of teams first options. **** like this just ruins the competition for legitimate competing teams like the Bucks, Lakers, Clippers.

What Nets fans/KD alts don't understand is that this cycle would just continue. Once the coward retires people will look up to him and follow his team of teaming up with superstars.

Dude really typed the Lakers there with a straight face, like they don't have the 2 of the best players in the league and tried to add Kawhi on top of that. This is not to mention everything wrong on that post, Joe a good #1 option :banghead:

And that's far from a one off post. To me either means they're absolutely terrified of the nets now, or it's posted by paid bots.

There's no reasoning with stans like that, lbj was the one recruiting Kawhi/Klay/KD...all guys who beat him before. There's just a lot of them and they all have juvenile-like commentary. Ignore.
sashaturiaf
Veteran
And1: 2,757

Post#164 » by sashaturiaf » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:20 pm

andrewww wrote:
sashaturiaf wrote:I wanted to share this post (yes this was actually a real post) from the hell that is known as the general board with you.

There's no reasoning with stans like that, lbj was the one recruiting Kawhi/Klay/KD...all guys who beat him before. There's just a lot of them and they all have juvenile-like commentary. Ignore.

I'm new on this forum but slowly figuring out there is no point getting baited into nondiscussions like that one.

I really think some of these guys are paid posters to push an agenda. If the likes of Nick Wright have infiltrated traditional media not the least bit surprising they exist on realgm as well. Or am I just underestimating the levels of stupid out there.
andrewww
General Manager
And1: 2,684

Post#165 » by andrewww » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:34 pm

sashaturiaf wrote:
andrewww wrote:

I'm new on this forum but slowly figuring out there is no point getting baited into nondiscussions like that one.

I really think some of these guys are paid posters to push an agenda. If the likes of Nick Wright have infiltrated traditional media not the least bit surprising they exist on realgm as well. Or am I just underestimating the levels of stupid out there.

Never underestimate the volume of stupidity and people who buy into mainstream narratives, from sports to covid bs etc. Our society has gone down the tube in many ways.
Shark
Lead Assistant
And1: 980

Post#166 » by Shark » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:08 pm

I wouldn't even entertain a conversation with someone that seriously thinks Griffin and Aldridge are first options at this point of their careers. Griffin wasn't even the number 1 option on a bad Pistons team. And as much as I like Harris, he's no where close to being a number 1 option for any team.
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#167 » by Prokorov » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:04 pm

I find it funny opposing fans think we care if we are liked or think we care if they think our title is bogus.

I will eat all their tears. they can try and tell us we ruined things, and its not legit, but they are really trying to convince themselve snot us.

I dont care if we signed all 15 all-nba selected players and had to beat the washington generals in the finals. ill still take the chip
DarkXaero
RealGM
And1: 5,559

Post#168 » by DarkXaero » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:38 am

Read on Twitter
?s=21

lol DJ is finished.
TheNetsFan
Head Coach
And1: 2,597

Post#169 » by TheNetsFan » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:56 am

DarkXaero wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=21

lol DJ is finished.

I guess Harden is setting things straight. Somewhere Kenny & Fro are smiling & feel vindicated.
HardenGoat
Analyst
And1: 2,445

Post#170 » by HardenGoat » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:41 am

Wicked front court
DarkXaero
RealGM
And1: 5,559

Post#171 » by DarkXaero » Thu Apr 1, 2021 11:04 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=21

Well, look at that, LMA starting in his very first game :lol: :lol: :lol:
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#172 » by Prokorov » Thu Apr 1, 2021 11:07 pm

DarkXaero wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=21

Hope he doesnt take clax minutes
CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,532

Post#173 » by CalamityX12 » Thu Apr 1, 2021 11:10 pm

A start???? Damn
The ModFather

My sports teams are currently experiencing suckiness. Please pardon the mess.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 35,863

Post#174 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Apr 2, 2021 12:12 am

Prokorov wrote:
DarkXaero wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=21

He isn't :lol:
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#175 » by Prokorov » Fri Apr 2, 2021 4:48 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
DarkXaero wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=21

He isn't :lol:

I dont know... i mean... No blake, no DJ but still only 13 minutes for claxton.

Return to Brooklyn Nets