ImageImageImageImageImage

GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

User avatar
Hello Brooklyn
General Manager
Posts: 9,950
And1: 7,110
Joined: Dec 24, 2012
   

Re: GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#201 » by Hello Brooklyn » Fri Apr 2, 2021 7:05 pm

I can't believe you guys are still bringing up **** Iman Shumpert.

He is literally washed. There is a reason no other team wants him and we only use him as temporary fix when others get injured.

There is nothing he would provide for this team. I'd rather play TLC.
HEAT33 wrote:Nets not even the best team in NY without Durant
User avatar
Prokorov
RealGM
Posts: 38,404
And1: 12,682
Joined: Dec 06, 2013
       

Re: GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#202 » by Prokorov » Fri Apr 2, 2021 7:10 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:Its obvious to everyone else that Jordan is awful.

He is constantly targeted defensively because he can't move. He doesn't protect the rim at all anymore. Just stands there and looks stupid.

This guy was getting man handled by Alex Len.

Aldridge is already a better rim protector.

Beyond that hes a zero offensively. They never guard him and they don't have to.

LMA requires constant defense and even doubles which opens up the floor for everyone else.



DJ:

positive DBPM
positive DRPM
positive DRAPM
above league avg at center in PPP allowed/Drtg, DWS, blocker per36

somehow thats "negative defensively"

he absolutely cant be ignored on offense. you cant ignore someone screening you. and if you ignore him post screen he is still a good finisher on lobs.

LMA:
negative DBPM
negative DRPM
negative DRAPM

but is somehow some amazing defender now because we blew out charlotte and they missed a billion open shots in a game that was never close. it being a 1 game sample doesnt matter and spurs fans who all love and rave about the guy still said in the buyout threads he is a god awful defender.

Cody zeller not being able to stop him and zeller or biyombo needing help isnt a feather in anyones cap.

The idea DJ is awful is not based in reality. the idea LMA is not a bad defender is not based in reality.


Again I don't care about all these useless defensive stats.

I've watched Jordan play with my eyes and he is constantly targeted. He does not protect the rim. Players have a field day with him there.

Nobody is calling Aldridge an amazing defender so stop with the strawmans. But hes certainly better than Jordan.

Your crush on Jordan is seriously getting old. Everyone else is sick of him on this board and I'm glad Nash finally has another option.

We will be a better team without him. Just wait and see.


There is 0 evidence that LMA is a better defender then Jordan. your brushing off facts for your biased "eyeball test" is meaningless.
no one has a crush on DJ. saying he isnt a scrub awful player is not a crush. dude is a very good backup 5 in 20ish minutes.
User avatar
Prokorov
RealGM
Posts: 38,404
And1: 12,682
Joined: Dec 06, 2013
       

Re: GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#203 » by Prokorov » Fri Apr 2, 2021 7:13 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:I can't believe you guys are still bringing up **** Iman Shumpert.

He is literally washed. There is a reason no other team wants him and we only use him as temporary fix when others get injured.

There is nothing he would provide for this team. I'd rather play TLC.


Shumpert can defend and he is smart and tough.

If its under 2 minutes left in a playoff game and we need a stop there is no way i want TLC on the floor. give me a high iq defensive player to go get me that possesion.

hell if TLC got a stop he'd just turn it over right away anyhow.

There are going to be alot of playoff situations we need a stop. its good to have the option to bring in a dog on d. if we dont need him then he gets 48 minutes on the bench. but if we need him and we dont have him it could cost us a game
User avatar
Hello Brooklyn
General Manager
Posts: 9,950
And1: 7,110
Joined: Dec 24, 2012
   

Re: GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#204 » by Hello Brooklyn » Fri Apr 2, 2021 7:18 pm

Prokorov wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:I can't believe you guys are still bringing up **** Iman Shumpert.

He is literally washed. There is a reason no other team wants him and we only use him as temporary fix when others get injured.

There is nothing he would provide for this team. I'd rather play TLC.


Shumpert can defend and he is smart and tough.

If its under 2 minutes left in a playoff game and we need a stop there is no way i want TLC on the floor. give me a high iq defensive player to go get me that possesion.

hell if TLC got a stop he'd just turn it over right away anyhow.

There are going to be alot of playoff situations we need a stop. its good to have the option to bring in a dog on d. if we dont need him then he gets 48 minutes on the bench. but if we need him and we dont have him it could cost us a game


Shumpert has not been a good player for like 5 years.

There is a reason nobody wants him. Hes washed. Can't shoot, can't defend anymore, is not good at anything.

I don't want TLC on the floor either. I don't want either of them there.

No interest at all in bring a scrub like Shump though. Hard pass.

If he had any type of value some team would have pick him up in the past two years besides us.
HEAT33 wrote:Nets not even the best team in NY without Durant
User avatar
Prokorov
RealGM
Posts: 38,404
And1: 12,682
Joined: Dec 06, 2013
       

Re: GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#205 » by Prokorov » Fri Apr 2, 2021 7:27 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:I can't believe you guys are still bringing up **** Iman Shumpert.

He is literally washed. There is a reason no other team wants him and we only use him as temporary fix when others get injured.

There is nothing he would provide for this team. I'd rather play TLC.


Shumpert can defend and he is smart and tough.

If its under 2 minutes left in a playoff game and we need a stop there is no way i want TLC on the floor. give me a high iq defensive player to go get me that possesion.

hell if TLC got a stop he'd just turn it over right away anyhow.

There are going to be alot of playoff situations we need a stop. its good to have the option to bring in a dog on d. if we dont need him then he gets 48 minutes on the bench. but if we need him and we dont have him it could cost us a game


Shumpert has not been a good player for like 5 years.

There is a reason nobody wants him. Hes washed. Can't shoot, can't defend anymore, is not good at anything.

I don't want TLC on the floor either. I don't want either of them there.

No interest at all in bring a scrub like Shump though. Hard pass.

If he had any type of value some team would have pick him up in the past two years besides us.


Not many teams can afford to use a roster spot on a guy because they might need him for 2 minutes in a finals game. 70% of the league filsl out the end of their bench with prospects because they have no shot at the title. and most playoff teams fill out the end of their bench with bigs and shooting because D is easier to come by.

We are an outlier case where we are title contenders and have tons of shooting and options for bigs, but really lack defenders. we should be filling out the end of the bench with versatile wing defenders

doesnt need to be shump. if hes washed hes washed. last year he wasnt washed. tis year he was hurt when we signed him

go get MKG, RHJ, whomever it is. but we need someone who can come in cold off the bench and get a stop
Papi_swav
Head Coach
Posts: 6,657
And1: 2,670
Joined: Jan 03, 2016
     

Re: GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#206 » by Papi_swav » Fri Apr 2, 2021 7:36 pm

Prokorov wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:So why are you over here saying that I cry to the mods when you are the one running to them ? bro are you ok? do u actually here yourself or do you even proof read your crap? U make no sense. How are u going to try to come at me for "crying to the mods" when you're the one crying to them? something is really wrong with u.


I'm not crying to them. they have told me to report you for cursing and insults instead of going back and forth with you. You go to them because you cant stand me and i get under your skin and have some weird obsession with me.

I don't take cheap shots, I speak the truth and come direct and it hits a nerve with u, that's why u really mad. I don't sugar coat nothing. U came at me, so I strike back and u get your little feelings hurt. You always trying to say something slick at the end of your sentences and when I slap u up for it you play victim. You are thee worst type of person. You act just like a Karen :lol: carry on. I will be here since I got time this month cuz


Exactly... you take you cheap shots. you name call. then you go into hiding. this is the exact type of thing I was saying. you cant just put me on ignore. you need to take your shots. if that makes you feel big, then i guess do you.

I have never went to them a day in my life because I'm not a lil girl like others. You can go ask them. You trying to accuse me of being a rat when you're the one running to them Karen. Rat. I couldn't care less about u honestly. You are the one that comments on every little thing I post, you can go back to other game threads and check for yourself, I never comment on your BS. you the one obsessed.

You start with the name call and i finish it. Like I said your are a male karen. Always playing victim. How much addy do u take?
User avatar
Prokorov
RealGM
Posts: 38,404
And1: 12,682
Joined: Dec 06, 2013
       

Re: GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#207 » by Prokorov » Fri Apr 2, 2021 7:43 pm

Papi_swav wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:So why are you over here saying that I cry to the mods when you are the one running to them ? bro are you ok? do u actually here yourself or do you even proof read your crap? U make no sense. How are u going to try to come at me for "crying to the mods" when you're the one crying to them? something is really wrong with u.


I'm not crying to them. they have told me to report you for cursing and insults instead of going back and forth with you. You go to them because you cant stand me and i get under your skin and have some weird obsession with me.

I don't take cheap shots, I speak the truth and come direct and it hits a nerve with u, that's why u really mad. I don't sugar coat nothing. U came at me, so I strike back and u get your little feelings hurt. You always trying to say something slick at the end of your sentences and when I slap u up for it you play victim. You are thee worst type of person. You act just like a Karen :lol: carry on. I will be here since I got time this month cuz


Exactly... you take you cheap shots. you name call. then you go into hiding. this is the exact type of thing I was saying. you cant just put me on ignore. you need to take your shots. if that makes you feel big, then i guess do you.

I have never went to them a day in my life because I'm not a lil girl like others. You can go ask them. You trying to accuse me of being a rat when you're the one running to them Karen. Rat. I couldn't care less about u honestly. You are the one that comments on every little thing I post, you can go back to other game threads and check for yourself, I never comment on your BS. you the one obsessed.

You start with the name call and i finish it. Like I said your are a male karen. Always playing victim. How much addy do u take?


I mean, you basically just typed an entire paragraph confirming everything ive said about you. you come in, you take shots, you name call, then you go back into the woodwork.

do you.
Kiddlovesnets
Sophomore
Posts: 102
And1: 38
Joined: Mar 18, 2021
 

Re: GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#208 » by Kiddlovesnets » Fri Apr 2, 2021 9:18 pm

Prokorov wrote:
There is 0 evidence that LMA is a better defender then Jordan. your brushing off facts for your biased "eyeball test" is meaningless.
no one has a crush on DJ. saying he isnt a scrub awful player is not a crush. dude is a very good backup 5 in 20ish minutes.


I think both LMA and DJ can be utilized properly against different opponents. There are circumstances that DJ will be a better fit, ie. guarding Giannis and Harrell. Its great that we have more weapons and options to choose against different opponents, though I think LMA will be better in most cases while DJ is rather situational.

But anyway, you still havent understood the problem we Nets fans have with DJ. LMA is giving everything he can for us, while DJ doesnt even try. Theres no effort, no hustle, for most times hes on the floor. The worse part is that the lack of effort can be infectious, as one player not giving efforts on D can lead to everyone stop trying to play D. Its human nature, if I see a colleague slacking then I feel like not trying for my job either, and my other colleagues will follow. So its not even about whether LMA or DJ is the better defender, one tries the other doesnt. Its just this simple.
User avatar
3pt_chucker
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,118
And1: 968
Joined: Apr 23, 2013
Location: Practicing my 3's
       

Re: GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#209 » by 3pt_chucker » Fri Apr 2, 2021 9:40 pm

Btw, who came up with the evil empire nickname? I LOVE it!
Reverend X wrote:Kai aka kaire... aka Kyrie is a celestial being, a prophet of sorts...taking many shapes and forms. Currently in the form of a black guy dribbling an orange sphere.
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 37,725
And1: 14,617
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#210 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Apr 2, 2021 9:54 pm

3pt_chucker wrote:Btw, who came up with the evil empire nickname? I LOVE it!



It's a play on when people used to call The New York Yankees "The Evil Empire" back when people used to bitch about the Yankees outspending every other team in MLB. Since people are accusing the Nets of buying a championship by adding two players for the vet. minimum I thought it would be a fun nickname.

I was initially going to go with "The Black Order", a reference to the character Thanos in the Avengers movies but I didn't think people would get it :lol: :-?
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
Posts: 36,890
And1: 10,286
Joined: Aug 16, 2012
Location: NYC
     

Re: GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#211 » by Paradise » Fri Apr 2, 2021 10:19 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
3pt_chucker wrote:Btw, who came up with the evil empire nickname? I LOVE it!



It's a play on when people used to call The New York Yankees "The Evil Empire" back when people used to bitch about the Yankees outspending every other team in MLB. Since people are accusing the Nets of buying a championship by adding two players for the vet. minimum I thought it would be a fun nickname.

I was initially going to go with "The Black Order", a reference to the character Thanos in the Avengers movies but I didn't think people would get it :lol: :-?

I don’t get the whole “buying a championship” accusations when this franchise ultimate goal to rebrand in Brooklyn was to spend similar to the Yankees, Dodgers, Lakers...

We went with black, white and a B circle logo to also be closer to the Yankees look. We even had a pinstripe jersey few seasons ago lol

Plenty of Yankee players are Nets fans...
User avatar
Hello Brooklyn
General Manager
Posts: 9,950
And1: 7,110
Joined: Dec 24, 2012
   

Re: GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#212 » by Hello Brooklyn » Fri Apr 2, 2021 11:27 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
3pt_chucker wrote:Btw, who came up with the evil empire nickname? I LOVE it!



It's a play on when people used to call The New York Yankees "The Evil Empire" back when people used to bitch about the Yankees outspending every other team in MLB. Since people are accusing the Nets of buying a championship by adding two players for the vet. minimum I thought it would be a fun nickname.

I was initially going to go with "The Black Order", a reference to the character Thanos in the Avengers movies but I didn't think people would get it :lol: :-?


Its so funny :lol:

I love it as well.
HEAT33 wrote:Nets not even the best team in NY without Durant
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 37,725
And1: 14,617
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#213 » by MrDollarBills » Sat Apr 3, 2021 12:36 am

Paradise wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
3pt_chucker wrote:Btw, who came up with the evil empire nickname? I LOVE it!



It's a play on when people used to call The New York Yankees "The Evil Empire" back when people used to bitch about the Yankees outspending every other team in MLB. Since people are accusing the Nets of buying a championship by adding two players for the vet. minimum I thought it would be a fun nickname.

I was initially going to go with "The Black Order", a reference to the character Thanos in the Avengers movies but I didn't think people would get it :lol: :-?

I don’t get the whole “buying a championship” accusations when this franchise ultimate goal to rebrand in Brooklyn was to spend similar to the Yankees, Dodgers, Lakers...

We went with black, white and a B circle logo to also be closer to the Yankees look. We even had a pinstripe jersey few seasons ago lol

Plenty of Yankee players are Nets fans...


The Nets sighed Griffin and Aldridge on vet minimum contracts. They wanted to come here to win.

What was Sean Marks supposed to say? "No we can't sign you guys to the league minimum, it would be unfair to LeBron since he's 36 years old." :lol: !!!
Shark
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,523
And1: 474
Joined: Dec 22, 2010
       

Re: GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#214 » by Shark » Sat Apr 3, 2021 1:55 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
Paradise wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

It's a play on when people used to call The New York Yankees "The Evil Empire" back when people used to bitch about the Yankees outspending every other team in MLB. Since people are accusing the Nets of buying a championship by adding two players for the vet. minimum I thought it would be a fun nickname.

I was initially going to go with "The Black Order", a reference to the character Thanos in the Avengers movies but I didn't think people would get it :lol: :-?

I don’t get the whole “buying a championship” accusations when this franchise ultimate goal to rebrand in Brooklyn was to spend similar to the Yankees, Dodgers, Lakers...

We went with black, white and a B circle logo to also be closer to the Yankees look. We even had a pinstripe jersey few seasons ago lol

Plenty of Yankee players are Nets fans...


The Nets sighed Griffin and Aldridge on vet minimum contracts. They wanted to come here to win.

What was Sean Marks supposed to say? "No we can't sign you guys to the league minimum, it would be unfair to LeBron since he's 36 years old." :lol: !!!

This gets me. Remember how so many analysts lauded the change in organizational culture and said that players were going to want to sign with us if the changes Marks was making paid off? Well here we are and now it's a problem lol. Everyone is a fan until you actually start succeeding.
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
Posts: 36,890
And1: 10,286
Joined: Aug 16, 2012
Location: NYC
     

GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#215 » by Paradise » Sat Apr 3, 2021 2:42 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
Paradise wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

It's a play on when people used to call The New York Yankees "The Evil Empire" back when people used to bitch about the Yankees outspending every other team in MLB. Since people are accusing the Nets of buying a championship by adding two players for the vet. minimum I thought it would be a fun nickname.

I was initially going to go with "The Black Order", a reference to the character Thanos in the Avengers movies but I didn't think people would get it :lol: :-?

I don’t get the whole “buying a championship” accusations when this franchise ultimate goal to rebrand in Brooklyn was to spend similar to the Yankees, Dodgers, Lakers...

We went with black, white and a B circle logo to also be closer to the Yankees look. We even had a pinstripe jersey few seasons ago lol

Plenty of Yankee players are Nets fans...


The Nets sighed Griffin and Aldridge on vet minimum contracts. They wanted to come here to win.

What was Sean Marks supposed to say? "No we can't sign you guys to the league minimum, it would be unfair to LeBron since he's 36 years old." :lol: !!!

Someone give this man a tampon. The hate is real.

Read on Twitter
Papi_swav
Head Coach
Posts: 6,657
And1: 2,670
Joined: Jan 03, 2016
     

Re: GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#216 » by Papi_swav » Sat Apr 3, 2021 4:25 am

Prokorov wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
I'm not crying to them. they have told me to report you for cursing and insults instead of going back and forth with you. You go to them because you cant stand me and i get under your skin and have some weird obsession with me.



Exactly... you take you cheap shots. you name call. then you go into hiding. this is the exact type of thing I was saying. you cant just put me on ignore. you need to take your shots. if that makes you feel big, then i guess do you.

I have never went to them a day in my life because I'm not a lil girl like others. You can go ask them. You trying to accuse me of being a rat when you're the one running to them Karen. Rat. I couldn't care less about u honestly. You are the one that comments on every little thing I post, you can go back to other game threads and check for yourself, I never comment on your BS. you the one obsessed.

You start with the name call and i finish it. Like I said your are a male karen. Always playing victim. How much addy do u take?


I mean, you basically just typed an entire paragraph confirming everything ive said about you. you come in, you take shots, you name call, then you go back into the woodwork.

do you.

bro just stfu . goodbye leave me alone creep. stop stalking me. bye
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 37,725
And1: 14,617
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#217 » by MrDollarBills » Sat Apr 3, 2021 11:38 am

Shark wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Paradise wrote:I don’t get the whole “buying a championship” accusations when this franchise ultimate goal to rebrand in Brooklyn was to spend similar to the Yankees, Dodgers, Lakers...

We went with black, white and a B circle logo to also be closer to the Yankees look. We even had a pinstripe jersey few seasons ago lol

Plenty of Yankee players are Nets fans...


The Nets sighed Griffin and Aldridge on vet minimum contracts. They wanted to come here to win.

What was Sean Marks supposed to say? "No we can't sign you guys to the league minimum, it would be unfair to LeBron since he's 36 years old." :lol: !!!

This gets me. Remember how so many analysts lauded the change in organizational culture and said that players were going to want to sign with us if the changes Marks was making paid off? Well here we are and now it's a problem lol. Everyone is a fan until you actually start succeeding.


If it was the Lakers or Warriors they wouldn't say squat, but let us do it and all of a sudden the NBA needs to make changes
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
Posts: 36,890
And1: 10,286
Joined: Aug 16, 2012
Location: NYC
     

GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#218 » by Paradise » Sat Apr 3, 2021 3:26 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Shark wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
The Nets sighed Griffin and Aldridge on vet minimum contracts. They wanted to come here to win.

What was Sean Marks supposed to say? "No we can't sign you guys to the league minimum, it would be unfair to LeBron since he's 36 years old." :lol: !!!

This gets me. Remember how so many analysts lauded the change in organizational culture and said that players were going to want to sign with us if the changes Marks was making paid off? Well here we are and now it's a problem lol. Everyone is a fan until you actually start succeeding.


If it was the Lakers or Warriors they wouldn't say squat, but let us do it and all of a sudden the NBA needs to make changes

So, this is okay.

Image
Image

But this is not okay.

Image


Make it make sense, somebody please.
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 37,725
And1: 14,617
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#219 » by MrDollarBills » Sat Apr 3, 2021 4:07 pm

Paradise wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Shark wrote:This gets me. Remember how so many analysts lauded the change in organizational culture and said that players were going to want to sign with us if the changes Marks was making paid off? Well here we are and now it's a problem lol. Everyone is a fan until you actually start succeeding.


If it was the Lakers or Warriors they wouldn't say squat, but let us do it and all of a sudden the NBA needs to make changes

So, this is okay.

Image
Image

But this is not okay.

Image


Make it make sense, somebody please.



We were supposed to be 2nd to the Knicks. Now we are primed for NBA superiority. Lots of people are pissed that the league's two most divisive stars have players forcing their way to be apart of this.

It's 100% complete HATE.
User avatar
Hello Brooklyn
General Manager
Posts: 9,950
And1: 7,110
Joined: Dec 24, 2012
   

Re: GT: Hornets @ The Evil Empire (Nets) - Thursday, 04/01/21 | 7:30pm | TNT & YES 

Post#220 » by Hello Brooklyn » Sat Apr 3, 2021 5:03 pm

They're just butthurt because LeBron won't win a 5th ring. Thats what it comes down to.

They got pressed when KD joins the Warriors too.
HEAT33 wrote:Nets not even the best team in NY without Durant

Return to Brooklyn Nets