ImageImageImageImageImage

GT: The Evil Empire (Nets) vs. Manhattan Basketball Team 4/5/2021 7:00pm (YES 2 Network, NBA TV)

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

GTR11
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,382
And1: 1,311
Joined: Jan 17, 2019
   

Re: GT: The Evil Empire (Nets) vs. Manhattan Basketball Team 4/5/2021 7:00pm (YES 2 Network, NBA TV) 

Post#261 » by GTR11 » Tue Apr 6, 2021 10:48 am

Like I said before, DJ, Cheez and TLC need to go.


Marks have work to do.


Re-sign Dinwiddie is a priority. Those who still can't understand why need to check up before anything.
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
Posts: 36,867
And1: 10,277
Joined: Aug 16, 2012
Location: NYC
     

Re: GT: The Evil Empire (Nets) vs. Manhattan Basketball Team 4/5/2021 7:00pm (YES 2 Network, NBA TV) 

Post#262 » by Paradise » Tue Apr 6, 2021 12:02 pm

Read on Twitter



Image
TheNetsFan
Analyst
Posts: 3,476
And1: 836
Joined: Feb 11, 2007
   

Re: GT: The Evil Empire (Nets) vs. Manhattan Basketball Team 4/5/2021 7:00pm (YES 2 Network, NBA TV) 

Post#263 » by TheNetsFan » Tue Apr 6, 2021 12:07 pm

Paradise wrote:
Read on Twitter



Image

Same whine as his dad.
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 37,599
And1: 14,577
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: GT: The Evil Empire (Nets) vs. Manhattan Basketball Team 4/5/2021 7:00pm (YES 2 Network, NBA TV) 

Post#264 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Apr 6, 2021 12:11 pm

Paradise wrote:
Read on Twitter



Image


Image

The Evil Empire wins again and again!!!
User avatar
HardenGoat
Sophomore
Posts: 164
And1: 52
Joined: Jan 18, 2021
       

Re: GT: The Evil Empire (Nets) vs. Manhattan Basketball Team 4/5/2021 7:00pm (YES 2 Network, NBA TV) 

Post#265 » by HardenGoat » Tue Apr 6, 2021 12:25 pm

What a game. Kyrie, despite the one late turnover, was clutch and sensational playing on the second of a back to back. The hate for him is real, it just makes the victory so much sweeter when he pulls off something like this to throw it in their faces. Iam not too concerned with Harden, he knows what the bigger picture is and is being extra cautious. That’s a good thing. This is not an injury it’s just his body throwing warning sign. I think he will take a week off. Screw the MVP the media isn’t going to acknowledge his greatness anyway. Alize should be signed, he plays with energy and abandon and was essential in this win. Love this team, this is something truly special we are witnessing.
User avatar
Prokorov
RealGM
Posts: 38,306
And1: 12,617
Joined: Dec 06, 2013
       

Re: GT: The Evil Empire (Nets) vs. Manhattan Basketball Team 4/5/2021 7:00pm (YES 2 Network, NBA TV) 

Post#266 » by Prokorov » Tue Apr 6, 2021 3:49 pm

HardenGoat wrote:What a game. Kyrie, despite the one late turnover, was clutch and sensational playing on the second of a back to back. The hate for him is real, it just makes the victory so much sweeter when he pulls off something like this to throw it in their faces. Iam not too concerned with Harden, he knows what the bigger picture is and is being extra cautious. That’s a good thing. This is not an injury it’s just his body throwing warning sign. I think he will take a week off. Screw the MVP the media isn’t going to acknowledge his greatness anyway. Alize should be signed, he plays with energy and abandon and was essential in this win. Love this team, this is something truly special we are witnessing.


Yup... its better when people hate and he shoves it down their throat. are we like what... 4-1 when only kyrie plays with a blowout win over the jazz in there?
Whiskey Slick
Senior
Posts: 541
And1: 195
Joined: Jan 17, 2021
       

Re: GT: The Evil Empire (Nets) vs. Manhattan Basketball Team 4/5/2021 7:00pm (YES 2 Network, NBA TV) 

Post#267 » by Whiskey Slick » Tue Apr 6, 2021 4:32 pm

Paradise wrote:
Read on Twitter

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haters Gonna Hate :lol: :lol:
WHERE BROOKLYN AT? 8-)

ON A QUEST TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP. :nod:
Whiskey Slick
Senior
Posts: 541
And1: 195
Joined: Jan 17, 2021
       

Re: GT: The Evil Empire (Nets) vs. Manhattan Basketball Team 4/5/2021 7:00pm (YES 2 Network, NBA TV) 

Post#269 » by Whiskey Slick » Tue Apr 6, 2021 7:56 pm

Claud wrote:

Haters Gonna Hate :lol:
WHERE BROOKLYN AT? 8-)

ON A QUEST TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP. :nod:
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 37,599
And1: 14,577
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: GT: The Evil Empire (Nets) vs. Manhattan Basketball Team 4/5/2021 7:00pm (YES 2 Network, NBA TV) 

Post#270 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Apr 6, 2021 8:00 pm

Claud wrote:


:lol: poor little guy. Seeing his father facing defeat after defeat at the hands of this team...it will scar him for life. He'll grow up cursing this franchise for all of his days.
sashaturiaf
Senior
Posts: 645
And1: 675
Joined: Jan 18, 2021
 

Re: GT: The Evil Empire (Nets) vs. Manhattan Basketball Team 4/5/2021 7:00pm (YES 2 Network, NBA TV) 

Post#271 » by sashaturiaf » Tue Apr 6, 2021 8:26 pm

That video is amazing. Randles son will fit right in on the realgm knicks board.
User avatar
Hello Brooklyn
General Manager
Posts: 9,884
And1: 7,045
Joined: Dec 24, 2012
   

Re: GT: The Evil Empire (Nets) vs. Manhattan Basketball Team 4/5/2021 7:00pm (YES 2 Network, NBA TV) 

Post#272 » by Hello Brooklyn » Tue Apr 6, 2021 10:09 pm

Randle's son is a better loser than 90% of Knicks fans tbh.

Most of them just respond to losses by claiming they still run New York City and nothing can compare to the Gahdan.
HEAT33 wrote:Nets not even the best team in NY without Durant
User avatar
Hello Brooklyn
General Manager
Posts: 9,884
And1: 7,045
Joined: Dec 24, 2012
   

Re: GT: The Evil Empire (Nets) vs. Manhattan Basketball Team 4/5/2021 7:00pm (YES 2 Network, NBA TV) 

Post#273 » by Hello Brooklyn » Tue Apr 6, 2021 11:47 pm

Looks like KD is back tomorrow. Infuriating that Harden gets hurt right before he comes back.
HEAT33 wrote:Nets not even the best team in NY without Durant
Shark
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,493
And1: 466
Joined: Dec 22, 2010
       

Re: GT: The Evil Empire (Nets) vs. Manhattan Basketball Team 4/5/2021 7:00pm (YES 2 Network, NBA TV) 

Post#274 » by Shark » Wed Apr 7, 2021 3:20 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
Claud wrote:


:lol: poor little guy. Seeing his father facing defeat after defeat at the hands of this team...it will scar him for life. He'll grow up cursing this franchise for all of his days.

And he's probably going to hate Kyrie the most out of any player. Kyrie was doing Randle dirty :lol:
Whiskey Slick
Senior
Posts: 541
And1: 195
Joined: Jan 17, 2021
       

Re: GT: The Evil Empire (Nets) vs. Manhattan Basketball Team 4/5/2021 7:00pm (YES 2 Network, NBA TV) 

Post#275 » by Whiskey Slick » Wed Apr 7, 2021 4:23 am

sashaturiaf wrote:That video is amazing. Randles son will fit right in on the realgm knicks board.

LOL :lol:
WHERE BROOKLYN AT? 8-)

ON A QUEST TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP. :nod:
Whiskey Slick
Senior
Posts: 541
And1: 195
Joined: Jan 17, 2021
       

Re: GT: The Evil Empire (Nets) vs. Manhattan Basketball Team 4/5/2021 7:00pm (YES 2 Network, NBA TV) 

Post#276 » by Whiskey Slick » Wed Apr 7, 2021 4:26 am

Hello Brooklyn wrote:Looks like KD is back tomorrow. Infuriating that Harden gets hurt right before he comes back.

I know, we were THIS CLOSE to getting the entire BIG 3 back.

Huge setback. :banghead:
WHERE BROOKLYN AT? 8-)

ON A QUEST TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP. :nod:

Return to Brooklyn Nets