ImageImageImageImageImage

If the season ended today.... (spoiler: playoffs)

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Re: If the season ended today.... (spoiler: playoffs) 

Post#21 » by Prokorov » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:19 am

Kiddlovesnets wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The only big 3 drummond is a part of would be at the buffet line.

Drummond is nowhere close to a superstar. He hasnt been an all-star in 5 seasons and the only reason he made it then was because the league required you have 2 centers on each all-star roster.

Drummond got traded for a 2nd rounder cause thats all detroit could get and then got bought out cause cleveland couldnt even get that.

Drummond is trash, not part of a big three. he isnt even one of the lakers top 5 players

So what do you think now? Drummond dominated again and we had no answer to him. Fortunately, theres zero chance the Lakers will be able to resign him, so it will be better next year I hope.

Why would i think differently? Drummond is awful. he is a net negative and unplayable. You dont need an awnser for him. let him play and he will stop himself with awful shots and horrific defense. Drummond wont even be in their rotation in the playoffs once it gets in to the later rounds.
Kiddlovesnets
Sophomore
And1: 38

Post#22 » by Kiddlovesnets » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:31 am

Prokorov wrote:
Why would i think differently? Drummond is awful. he is a net negative and unplayable. You dont need an awnser for him. let him play and he will stop himself with awful shots and horrific defense. Drummond wont even be in their rotation in the playoffs once it gets in to the later rounds.

Did you watch the games? Drummond dominated Bam earlier and tonight he destroyed Aldridge tonight. I really dont want Lebron to get another title, cant stand these GOAT dicussion nonsense, but unless Davis suffers a season ending injury theres little hope.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#23 » by Prokorov » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:33 am

Kiddlovesnets wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

Did you watch the games? Drummond dominated Bam earlier and tonight he destroyed Aldridge tonight. I really dont want Lebron to get another title, cant stand these GOAT dicussion nonsense, but unless Davis suffers a season ending injury theres little hope.

I watch every game twice.

Drommond did not dominate bam. he got abused by him. Bam was in foul trouble. drummond is the reason miami won. he was horrific. Butler literally told him to stop switching because it was automatic points.

Drummond is awful.

Of course you want lebron to get another title. you are a laker fan
Kiddlovesnets
Sophomore

Post#24 » by Kiddlovesnets » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:36 am

Prokorov wrote:
I watch every game twice.

Drommond did not dominate bam. he got abused by him. Bam was in foul trouble. drummond is the reason miami won. he was horrific. Butler literally told him to stop switching because it was automatic points.

Drummond is awful.

Of course you want lebron to get another title. you are a laker fan

WTF are you talking about? I absolutely dont want Lebron to get another title, this GOAT debate is driving me crazy already and I hate how RealGM voted Lebron ahead of MJ.

But realistically, what can we do to stop them? We cant even beat their B team, now I have to pray that the Clippers will take them out of the West.
:banghead:
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#25 » by Prokorov » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:41 am

Kiddlovesnets wrote:
WTF are you talking about? I absolutely dont want Lebron to get another title, this GOAT debate is driving me crazy already and I hate how RealGM voted Lebron ahead of MJ.

You are not fooling anyone. that thread of "oh i hate leborn he isnt better then MJ" thread was so obviously a thread to actually have people say lebron is better

[quite]
But realistically, what can we do to stop them? We cant even beat their B team, now I have to pray that the Clippers will take them out of the West.
:banghead:[/quote]

We are singificantly better. tonight means nothing. no harden, and kyrie/durant only played half the game. lakers had none of their starters. we played them earlier in the year WITH lebron and stomped them.

Drummond sucks. he wont play vs us in the playoffs. if he doest we win every game in a laugher. once harden is back you cant play drummond anymore. let alone Kyrie/KD for a full game plus harden.
Kiddlovesnets
Sophomore

Post#26 » by Kiddlovesnets » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:49 am

You are entitled to your opinion, trying to argue with you is pointless. We will see then, this team has no one to stop Drummond and now I can only count on Clippers taking them out, hopefully Kawhi will do us a favor.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#27 » by Prokorov » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:51 am

Kiddlovesnets wrote:You are entitled to your opinion, trying to argue with you is pointless. We will see then, this team has no one to stop Drummond and now I can only count on Clippers taking them out, hopefully Kawhi will do us a favor.

You dont need to stop drummond. he is a huge negative impact player.

ID much rather play the lakers then clippers. the clippers are legit.

Return to Brooklyn Nets