DarkXaero
RealGM
And1: 5,572

Re: Nets vs. Hornets | 4.16.2021 @ 7:30 on YES 

Post#81 » by DarkXaero » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:57 pm

Prokorov wrote:
therealbig3 wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
Our Bench was great. but with no PG besides Kyrie it would have made alot more sense to stagger KD and Kyrie so one of them was on the floor at all times. Worked out fine vs. charlottes 5th stringers. Blake being out there helps for sure to facilitate the offense. but it didnt make alot of sense to me to go without Ky or KD on the floor. I'm not sure that lineup will work sunday vs miami.

Meh, these are all RS rotations, we're assuming that the big 3 will be available in the playoffs, in which case, it's likely Harden out there while Kyrie and KD rest, and at least 1 of them will be out there at all times. Harden is better than Kyrie and KD at playing with just role players and still producing a great offense, so it's fine.

I really don't think it means anything that he didn't stagger KD and Kyrie in game 56 of the RS when we've got a ton of injuries and the bench was playing great anyway.

i was talking about the RS though. still 17 games left. maybe all of them without harden.

in the playoffs id like to see 2 of the big 3 on the floor at all times
Harden is back next week.
Sharcm1
Veteran
And1: 688

Post#82 » by Sharcm1 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:45 pm

Prokorov wrote:Shamet is shooting 40% from three on the year after tonight(39.7 to be exact). Playing pesky defense too.

hope people start to give him his due after killing him early in the year. shooters always come back to the mean over a large sample.

And I can’t wait for him to learn to play within himself. Harris is a great shooter and hustles every possession. But he doesn’t try too hard to do more than he is. Once shamet learns that we will be all good.
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#83 » by Prokorov » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:57 pm

DarkXaero wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
therealbig3 wrote:
Meh, these are all RS rotations, we're assuming that the big 3 will be available in the playoffs, in which case, it's likely Harden out there while Kyrie and KD rest, and at least 1 of them will be out there at all times. Harden is better than Kyrie and KD at playing with just role players and still producing a great offense, so it's fine.

I really don't think it means anything that he didn't stagger KD and Kyrie in game 56 of the RS when we've got a ton of injuries and the bench was playing great anyway.

i was talking about the RS though. still 17 games left. maybe all of them without harden.

in the playoffs id like to see 2 of the big 3 on the floor at all times
Harden is back next week.

We'll see. with a hammy it could be a setback at any time. marks said yestarday his "return is TBD"

Return to Brooklyn Nets