Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Re: Lakers @ Nets - 1/25 730pm EST 

Post#81 » by Prokorov » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:58 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:yeah, keep Harden isn't going to leave. Kyrie's bitch ass is sitting at home chilling not giving a damn while he's been left on his own.

If you ask me who'd I rather play with right now, I would say Embiid too. Embiid is having an MVP season and is actually serious about wanting to win. Kyrie isn't, and KD isn't because he tolerates Kyrie's nonsense.

I 100% support James Harden. This is a sh*tshow.

Harden has been trash all season. Carried by KD.

Don't give him a pass.

As if Embiid doesn't get injured all the time.

Embiid is having a better season than anyone on this team

Harden at least shows up for work. where is Kyrie at right now? Home?

I'm not going to bash Harden. He's not the reason this thing is falling apart. Kyrie. Nash. Marks. we start there.

99.9% Nash
0.1% injuries
0% marks
0% Kyrie

anyone paying attention since last year knows what the issue is. When Kyrie has played we are like 4-3 with the same problems we have when he isnt on the floor. And that is with Kyrie playing really well.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,898

Post#82 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:59 am

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:Joe Tsai needs to seriously consider cleaning house. I'm sorry, Sean Marks deciding to hire Steve Nash, letting D'Antoni walk and constructing a roster that has 4 rookies and a bunch of non shooters is a fireable offense. This is a wasted year. AGAIN.

Sean Marks ruined this team by giving the keys to Steve Nash.

He should be fired.

I don't care that he had a good rebuild. A lot of which was built on luck.

KD, Kyrie were gifted to him.

Sean Marks should absolutely be fired. Joe Tsai is going to take a look at that luxury tax bill and reality will set in that he should spent millions on a 1st round knockout team.

Don't expect Harden OR Kyrie to be back.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
GTR11
RealGM
And1: 2,847

Post#83 » by GTR11 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:59 am

Read on Twitter
?s=20
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM
And1: 12,888

Post#84 » by Hello Brooklyn » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:59 am

Prokorov wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:yeah, keep Harden isn't going to leave. Kyrie's bitch ass is sitting at home chilling not giving a damn while he's been left on his own.

If you ask me who'd I rather play with right now, I would say Embiid too. Embiid is having an MVP season and is actually serious about wanting to win. Kyrie isn't, and KD isn't because he tolerates Kyrie's nonsense.

Don't give him a pass.

Complete Nonsense. Harden has been excellent. Is he top 5/MVP level? no. but he is 1 tier below that this year. All-star starter/All-NBA calibur. He has had tons of huge games and several games he single handedly won for us. No player is handicapped more then Harden by their coaching. Even with all of that, the injuries, the mandate Nets are in second place coming in to today, mostly on the back of Harden

Any hate for Harden's play ignores reality

For his standards and what we expect from him hes TRASH.

He was 10x better last year. He doesn't even look close to the player he used to be.

Hes having his worst statistical season in 10+ years when we need more out of him.

Having huge games isn't supposed to a big deal for a player of his caliber. Its expected.

Were only in second place because everyone else in the East also sucks! Has nothing to do with Harden.

KD CARRIED us to this record.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#85 » by Prokorov » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:00 am

MrDollarBills wrote:Joe Tsai needs to seriously consider cleaning house. I'm sorry, Sean Marks deciding to hire Steve Nash, letting D'Antoni walk and constructing a roster that has 4 rookies and a bunch of non shooters is a fireable offense. This is a wasted year. AGAIN.

Wasted season is complete nonsense.

It is likely we have all 3 for the playoffs. and will be like a 5-1 favorite to win it all. We are one of if not the favorites to win it all right now just forecasting that.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#86 » by Prokorov » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:01 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
Jay555 wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

Don't give him a pass.

Lol. Your boy Ky is not even available to start with. Where is he when we need him? It's him who created this ****.

You are missing the point. Harden maybe ok with Biid getting injured if that happens at least dude is available.

I'd rather have Embiid over Kyrie. At least Embiid wants to play and does whatever he can to get himself on the court.

Kyrie literally doesn't give a crap, and KD is a clown for coddling him.

Kyrie cares 100 times more then embiid. who cares less then pretty much anyone who has ever suited up. there is a reason he gets humiliated in the playoffs every year
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#87 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:01 am

Prokorov wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

Don't give him a pass.

Embiid is having a better season than anyone on this team

Harden at least shows up for work. where is Kyrie at right now? Home?

I'm not going to bash Harden. He's not the reason this thing is falling apart. Kyrie. Nash. Marks. we start there.

99.9% Nash
0.1% injuries
0% marks
0% Kyrie

anyone paying attention since last year knows what the issue is. When Kyrie has played we are like 4-3 with the same problems we have when he isnt on the floor. And that is with Kyrie playing really well.

ZERO PERCENT KYRIE :o :lol: !!!!!!!!!!?

No. NO. Stop it. Kyrie's lack of availability is a MASSIVE part of the problem. Even more than Nash. If Kyrie was available all season that makes Nash irrelevant.

Kyrie has f*cked this team. Period. Nash needs to be fired, yes, but Kyrie is a huge part of the problem.

Hello Brooklyn
RealGM
And1: 12,888

Post#88 » by Hello Brooklyn » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:02 am

Pablo Escobar wrote:Even with Kyrie playing the roster has too many holes defensively to be a title contender. You have Kd, Claxton and Kessler I guess but he's a rookie. Brown is a hustle guy but he can't score from the outside. The rest of the roster can't guard a pylon and in the post season it's all about picking on weak defenders. You can't be weak on the perimeter and on the interior lol and of course the team was built on the big 3 overwhelming teams with their scoring ability but that won't happen this year because of mr flat earther so either he gets traded or this is another failure of a season.

Nonsense. Thats what they tried saying last year too.

Kyrie is a good defender. Look at what he did to Middleton in the first two games last year.

KD, Claxton are very good. Harris is average.

The problem this year has been more offense than defense. Which is the sad part.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#89 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:02 am

Prokorov wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Jay555 wrote:
Lol. Your boy Ky is not even available to start with. Where is he when we need him? It's him who created this ****.

You are missing the point. Harden maybe ok with Biid getting injured if that happens at least dude is available.

I'd rather have Embiid over Kyrie. At least Embiid wants to play and does whatever he can to get himself on the court.

Kyrie literally doesn't give a crap, and KD is a clown for coddling him.

Kyrie cares 100 times more then embiid. who cares less then pretty much anyone who has ever suited up. there is a reason he gets humiliated in the playoffs every year

No Kyrie doesn't because if he cared he would have done what everyone ELSE on the team has done to make themselves available for all games. Cut it out bro.

Embiid is fully vaxxed and playing at an MVP level. with little help at that!

Prokorov
RealGM

Post#90 » by Prokorov » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:04 am

KD35Netted wrote:
MGrand15 wrote:I'm sure the post game interviews will be fun.

Whatever we do - we need to rest Harden and Patty tomorrow. Just throw the G League team out. We're running guys into the ground with these garbage lineups that have no business being on an NBA court. If we're going to do that, might as well go to the old philosophy of actually resting guys and limiting minutes. Nash has already said there's nothing we can do until KD, Kyrie, AND Joe are back. Marks isn't doing anything. At least try to keep Harden healthy so our title hopes don't go completely out the window while KD is injured.

Kyrie already sabotaged any title hopes. The conference is to competitive for one and two, his lack of presence will be the reason we fall into the play in, shamefully.

this is complete nonsense and not based in reality. we will be a top 4 seed by seasons end. high odds to win it all.

After tonight's loss, we are tied for 3rd and 1 game out of first place.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#91 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:04 am

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
Pablo Escobar wrote:Even with Kyrie playing the roster has too many holes defensively to be a title contender. You have Kd, Claxton and Kessler I guess but he's a rookie. Brown is a hustle guy but he can't score from the outside. The rest of the roster can't guard a pylon and in the post season it's all about picking on weak defenders. You can't be weak on the perimeter and on the interior lol and of course the team was built on the big 3 overwhelming teams with their scoring ability but that won't happen this year because of mr flat earther so either he gets traded or this is another failure of a season.

Nonsense. Thats what they tried saying last year too.

Kyrie is a good defender. Look at what he did to Middleton in the first two games last year.

KD, Claxton are very good. Harris is average.

The problem this year has been more offense than defense. Which is the sad part.

^^dude doesn't watch games. If he did he would know that defense has been the least of our worries. we have awful spacing, not much ball handling (THANKS KYRIE) and we're relying on a bunch of kids to pull up the rear since all of the vets are washed up

Prokorov
RealGM

Post#92 » by Prokorov » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:04 am

Jay555 wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
Jay555 wrote:

Nobody is defending Kyrie abandoning his team either.

Its unacceptable.

Theyre both **** up. Obviously Kyrie more so.

At least we are certain this team is not going to win a chip this year. It's sad.

We are still one of the title favorites.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#93 » by Prokorov » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:11 am

MrDollarBills wrote:I'm talking this year, Embiid is posting an MVP campaign and isn't taking any crap. He saw what Ben Simmons was doing and spoke up, called him a bitch.

This is part of what makes him a loser. He is an awful teammate. And is play this year is similar to last year, when he again got absolutely embarassed in the playoffs, because he is a loser. like is said last year, no team id rather see in the playoffs. they are an absolutely layup.
KD watches Kyrie sabotage this team and he's cool with it. Huge difference, and yes I'm side eyeing KD too. He needed to have a come to jesus moment with Irving and he's too pussy to do it.

he isnt too pussy, he just knows Kyrie isnt sabotaging the team. so why would he call him out when hes done nothing wrong? same with the rest of the team. again, we know this, first hand, from KD, on his podcast, this month.
Harden has had his ups and downs but at least he had a viable excuse due to coming off of a bad injury. At least he shows up and plays every night. Kyrie is an absolute douchebag. KD is a clown for letting this dude walk all over him. I'm f*cking sick of it

Not only is Kyrie not a douchebag, he is a fantastic human being and elite teammate. Helps the less fortunate, helps minorities, helps the community, helps women, helps people of color, doesnt advertise any of it. all his teammates past and present love him. KD said the team loves and embraces him through this... say the entire team is super tight and embraces Kyrie.

Harden is much closer to a d-bag as a person and teammate then kyrie.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#94 » by Prokorov » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:12 am

We have plenty of defense. defense isnt even close to a minor issue. You also left out Bembry, who inexplicably doesnt play but when he starts we have been great on both ends.

Last year we were good defensively too.

Our issues are coaching and turnovers. thats it.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#95 » by Prokorov » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:13 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
_Und3r][D4wg_ wrote:I suppose homers could offer the narrative that Nash is low-key trying to lose HCA so we could have 4 games out of 7 in the POs from Kyrie instead of just 3. :nonono:

There will be no mandate for the playoffs. this makes no sense.

You don't know that!!! You don't! No one knows what will happen

We all know it. the pandemic is over. the mandate has to end
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#96 » by Prokorov » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:14 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

Embiid is one of, if not the biggest loser in basketball. And entitled losing player bred by a tanking mentality who consistently gets embarrassed in the playoffs by lower seeds and worse teams. I dont think any star cares less about winning or becoming a championship player then Embiid.

KD/Kyrie care a ton. They would love to be in the lineup tonight. they will be by playoff time when it matters.

oh BULL SH*T. Embiid is balling hard right now trying to win. Kyrie is at home getting high with his fiancee while we got our teeth kicked in. ENOUGH. There is no defense of this ass clown. NONE.

Kyrie doesn't give a F*CK. You are deluded if you think otherwise.

Nah youre just frustrated and not thinking clearly.

We know for a fact Kyrie cares. from his actual coaches and teammates.
MGrand15
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,758

Post#97 » by MGrand15 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:14 am

We're title favorites if the team is 100% healthy but that isn't coming for a long time. There's a human element to all this and things are going to implode if we don't fix this ASAP. We're asking Harden, Mills, even Kyrie to play with non competitive lineups. That kind of grind isn't sustainable. The Harden to Philly noise is a CLEAR message from his agent to the Nets to clean up their act. No one came to Brooklyn for this kind of ball.

We also have to be ready for the possibility that we'll never be healthy. Harris just suffered a mysterious set back. There's no guarantee the mandate is lifted by playoff time. Harden is playing more MPG than he has since 2015. Patty is averaging a career high in minutes BY FAR.

This franchise is doing some insane stuff right now.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#98 » by Prokorov » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:17 am

Jay555 wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
Jay555 wrote:
At least we are certain this team is not going to win a chip this year. It's sad.

The sad part is we still can.

KD, Harden, Harris, Claxton, Mills.

Youre telling me that lineup couldn't win a Championship? Even with Kyrie just for road games.

Of course it could. Even with Nash's **** coaching.

The problem is we can't get either health or good coaching. It sucks.

There is a chance Harris might be out for the season. I am not so sure about winning.

We could end up with lower seed at this rate and lower seed means we could get bounced in the first round.

There is no scenario were we lose in the first round. there are few scenarios were a team takes us 6 games in the first round.

You saw this team spank the bulls by 30 in chicago without Harris. with mills and the big3 we dont need harris to win a title
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#99 » by Prokorov » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:18 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

Sean Marks ruined this team by giving the keys to Steve Nash.

He should be fired.

I don't care that he had a good rebuild. A lot of which was built on luck.

KD, Kyrie were gifted to him.

Sean Marks should absolutely be fired. Joe Tsai is going to take a look at that luxury tax bill and reality will set in that he should spent millions on a 1st round knockout team.

Don't expect Harden OR Kyrie to be back.

100% chance Kyrie is back.
90% change harden is back

you dont fire marks in season with a great chance to win a title still. you do that after the season if he fails
Jay555
Sixth Man
And1: 861

Post#100 » by Jay555 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:18 am

Prok, I respect your opinion about Kyrie as he's your boy. You would be biased no matter what. We all do that for our guys and It's common.

But in terms of who **** this team up the most - Kyrie, Nash or Marks, if you were to do a survey, most would say Kyrie with a small % of people say otherwise. There is no doubt about that.

Have a look at my daughter's home reading book called "Teamwork" below which provides a nice summary.

I am sorry but Kyrie is not on the same page as others. He does not have a common goal as the other teammates. He cares about himself which is a no no for a team.

Return to Brooklyn Nets