NetsWorld
Starter
And1: 1,030

Re: Nets @ Warriors 

Post#181 » by NetsWorld » Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:38 pm

Prokorov wrote:
KD35Netted wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
Putting a 5th foul on curry is still important. it means you cant switch him on Kyrie without inviting a layup and you remove his aggressiveness with the league #1 charge taker in Griffin on the floor.

id say it was a no brainer, but nash has no brain and didnt challenge.... so its even worse then a no brainer

Forget the challenge for a minute, if that is James Harden doing the same thing, it's either a no call and he turns it over or an offensive foul on him. And this season is full proof of that; the league was not allowing their darling Savannah Curry and Warriors lose. The challenge is a different story, which I detested and criticized Nash, but anyone who seriously thinks the refs just didn't catch that Curry play is just asinine. Again I will say it, it was the Nets vs Warriors, Refs and Nash.

League has targeted Harden for sure. its gross. call the ones where he is clearly hooking or jumping into a player. guys are tackling him with no call.

If you read the ND article by NI/Brian, it also states it's because it was 2 minutes and Warriors were at home and it's a sueprstar call. Harden have been in similar situations and they have either gotten the call called on them or they turned it over.
Jay555
Sixth Man
And1: 859

Post#182 » by Jay555 » Tue Feb 1, 2022 10:14 am

KD35Netted wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
KD35Netted wrote:
Forget the challenge for a minute, if that is James Harden doing the same thing, it's either a no call and he turns it over or an offensive foul on him. And this season is full proof of that; the league was not allowing their darling Savannah Curry and Warriors lose. The challenge is a different story, which I detested and criticized Nash, but anyone who seriously thinks the refs just didn't catch that Curry play is just asinine. Again I will say it, it was the Nets vs Warriors, Refs and Nash.

League has targeted Harden for sure. its gross. call the ones where he is clearly hooking or jumping into a player. guys are tackling him with no call.

If you read the ND article by NI/Brian, it also states it's because it was 2 minutes and Warriors were at home and it's a sueprstar call. Harden have been in similar situations and they have either gotten the call called on them or they turned it over.

This means going into a game on any given night we are -10 pts to begin the game lol.

Harden not getting the calls that are reasonable calls and Nash being Nash account for 10 pts. May be way over 10 pts.

Still I'd be happy with -10 pts vs any opponents if that means we are fully healthy and Kyrie becomes full time.
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#183 » by Prokorov » Tue Feb 1, 2022 3:40 pm

Jay555 wrote:
KD35Netted wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

This means going into a game on any given night we are -10 pts to begin the game lol.

Harden not getting the calls that are reasonable calls and Nash being Nash account for 10 pts. May be way over 10 pts.

Still I'd be happy with -10 pts vs any opponents if that means we are fully healthy and Kyrie becomes full time.

I have Nash at -8 points a game. closer to 15 vs. a great coach.

without KD, thats tough to overcome

Return to Brooklyn Nets