Re: Celtic's @ Nets 2/8 7:30 

Post#102 » by Prokorov » Wed Feb 9, 2022 4:40 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
GTR11 wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=20&t=-mNGKj4XSShV1gjK7hua9g

exactly.

Harden doesn't want out if Kyrie is a full time player

Him doesnt want out with kyrie being part time either.

Kyrie has nothing to do with the Harden situation
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,545

Post#103 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Feb 9, 2022 4:41 am

Prokorov wrote:
Marvin Martian wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
Its still america and he still gets to make his own health choices. all of what you said is irrelevant.

Except that this is not a health choice. Considering Irving's fitness level is at top 1% of the world and that he has access to best doctors money can buy, he is going to be healthy regardless of his vaccination status.

It is a health choice. What you put in your body is always a health choice. Risk aversion is also a person decision. We all have our own scale of what we are comfortable with. Eating mean he would be healthy, he doesnt eat meat. eating dairy he would be fine, he doesnt eat dairy. drinking coffee he would be fine, he doesnt drink coffee. Its not just about risk.

Risk aversion? If we're going off of pure medical data, Kyrie is an absolute idiot for not getting vaccinated.

Again...you are defending an antivaxxer who has a track record of buying into conspiracy theories like the earth is flat. Not a good position.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,545

Post#104 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Feb 9, 2022 4:42 am

Prokorov wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
GTR11 wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=20&t=-mNGKj4XSShV1gjK7hua9g

exactly.

Harden doesn't want out if Kyrie is a full time player

Him doesnt want out with kyrie being part time either.

Kyrie has nothing to do with the Harden situation

Horse sh*t. good night bro. i'm done for this evening.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#105 » by Prokorov » Wed Feb 9, 2022 4:47 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
Marvin Martian wrote:
Except that this is not a health choice. Considering Irving's fitness level is at top 1% of the world and that he has access to best doctors money can buy, he is going to be healthy regardless of his vaccination status.

It is a health choice. What you put in your body is always a health choice. Risk aversion is also a person decision. We all have our own scale of what we are comfortable with. Eating mean he would be healthy, he doesnt eat meat. eating dairy he would be fine, he doesnt eat dairy. drinking coffee he would be fine, he doesnt drink coffee. Its not just about risk.

Risk aversion? If we're going off of pure medical data, Kyrie is an absolute idiot for not getting vaccinated.

Again...you are defending an antivaxxer who has a track record of buying into conspiracy theories like the earth is flat. Not a good position.

I'm defending an american for making a choice he is free to make. I have no right to tell him he cant make that choice.

I agree, it makes sense for americans to be vaccinated. doesnt mean he isnt well within his rights to make his own choice on that. And I mean, this is a guy who is super picky about what goes in his body and where his food comes from, common from native americans... His mom died of organ failure, and apparently, they weren't happy with the hospitals treatment. I dont think it is really all that out there for someone like him to not want to take the vaccine. Its pretty consistent with how he treats his body and food intake in general.
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM
And1: 12,878

Post#106 » by Hello Brooklyn » Wed Feb 9, 2022 4:52 am

GYK wrote:This roster. This support cast. It’s bad.
Contending was not the time to cut salary. Nor was it the time to try to make gimmicks work. Every championship team let alone the dynasties would’ve smashed payroll records. Because there’s no dynasties or championship teams without hood role players. This team solely relies on 3 players. The others don’t bring nothing. Considering the 3 they need to bring spacing, defense, rebounding and length. Letting big contracts like Spencer and DJ walk for nothing was ridiculously foolish. They didn’t fit but they could’ve brought back the role players needed to be the team we wanted to be. Not to mention the bizarre build they went for in the off-season. Stretch bigs and rolling/cutting perimeter players is a niche style which one pairing of players could’ve provided but it shouldn’t be our identity. As seen when Blake and Paul became useless it just means a bunch of non shooters surrounding your core.

We have a day and a half. We have to trade this role players and use the TPE’s.

Joe Tsai is paying more for this team than any other team in NBA history.

Your argument makes no sense.

Spencer wanted absurd money. And he sucks on the Wizards. Would have been a dumb move.

Letting DJ walk? What do you mean? He sucked.

The roster is fine. The whole damn team is injured. And the coach sucks.
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM

Post#107 » by Hello Brooklyn » Wed Feb 9, 2022 4:54 am

Do people understand how bad you have to be to lose 9 games in a row?

Its literally reserved for the worst teams in the league. And we just lose like its our job. So humliating.

I hate being a fan of this team. Idk why I care so much.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#108 » by Prokorov » Wed Feb 9, 2022 4:55 am

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
Contending was not the time to cut salary. Nor was it the time to try to make gimmicks work. Every championship team let alone the dynasties would’ve smashed payroll records. Because there’s no dynasties or championship teams without hood role players. This team solely relies on 3 players. The others don’t bring nothing. Considering the 3 they need to bring spacing, defense, rebounding and length. Letting big contracts like Spencer and DJ walk for nothing was ridiculously foolish. They didn’t fit but they could’ve brought back the role players needed to be the team we wanted to be. Not to mention the bizarre build they went for in the off-season. Stretch bigs and rolling/cutting perimeter players is a niche style which one pairing of players could’ve provided but it shouldn’t be our identity. As seen when Blake and Paul became useless it just means a bunch of non shooters surrounding your core.

Spencer wanted absurd money. And he sucks on the Wizards. Would have been a dumb move.

Yeah, the idea we didnt have a great offseason and come into the year with a great squad is absurd. Health/Mandate/Nash all killed us.

Marks is at fault for not making a move to patch this current bleeding, but coming in we were great. I mean we started 15-5 WITHOUT Kyrie. A full strneght we beat the 1 seed by 30 points.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#109 » by Prokorov » Wed Feb 9, 2022 4:57 am

Hello Brooklyn wrote:Do people understand how bad you have to be to lose 9 games in a row?

Its literally reserved for the worst teams in the league. And we just lose like its our job. So humliating.

Losing to a tanking kings team blowing a 10 point lead who had lost 7 in a row and were actively tanking and missing their best player just CANT happen... especially when your on a losing streak.

In any other circumstance nash would be fired.
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM

Post#110 » by Hello Brooklyn » Wed Feb 9, 2022 4:58 am

Prokorov wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

Yeah, the idea we didnt have a great offseason and come into the year with a great squad is absurd. Health/Mandate/Nash all killed us.

Marks is at fault for not making a move to patch this current bleeding, but coming in we were great. I mean we started 15-5 WITHOUT Kyrie. A full strneght we beat the 1 seed by 30 points.

Lets see what Marks does. Maybe he has a move up his sleeve.

I think the Nets team fully healthy would have won 60+ games and been one of the best in the league.

We were at the top of the East without Kyrie, Harris or Claxton.

Just seems like luck never goes in our favor.
Lamak
Assistant Coach
And1: 704

Post#111 » by Lamak » Wed Feb 9, 2022 5:00 am

Hello Brooklyn wrote:Do people understand how bad you have to be to lose 9 games in a row?

losing 9 games in a row and alot of the last few losses have been 20+ point losses, something is definitely going wrong in the locker room
Brooklyn Nets
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#112 » by Prokorov » Wed Feb 9, 2022 5:01 am

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

I think the Nets team fully healthy would have won 60+ games and been one of the best in the league.

I think if he does its already too late. we had too many winnable games we missed out on. and there arent alot of games left. We have 5 winnable games coming up the next 5. we wont have any of the big 3 for most of those. if we lose those we are more likely to be 9 seed. and no matter who we have avaiable for the play-in you dont want to be staring a win or go home game on the road no matter whose playing. ESPECIALLY with Nash as coach.

even 2 or 3 wins makes a huge difference the rest of the way
Lamak
Assistant Coach

Post#113 » by Lamak » Wed Feb 9, 2022 5:03 am

Prokorov wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

I think if he does its already too late. we had too many winnable games we missed out on. and there arent alot of games left. We have 5 winnable games coming up the next 5. we wont have any of the big 3 for most of those. if we lose those we are more likely to be 9 seed. and no matter who we have avaiable for the play-in you dont want to be staring a win or go home game on the road no matter whose playing. ESPECIALLY with Nash as coach.

we just need to play .500 until KD is healthy and all star break is right around the corner, we are one of the best road teams in the league so we dont need homecourt advantage
Brooklyn Nets
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#114 » by Prokorov » Wed Feb 9, 2022 5:05 am

Lamak wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

we just need to play .500 until KD is healthy and all star break is right around the corner, we are one of the best road teams in the league so we dont need homecourt advantage

I dont know if we can play .500 until KD is back. Especially with an injured harden and no Kyrie for most of these next few
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM

Post#115 » by Hello Brooklyn » Wed Feb 9, 2022 5:07 am

Prokorov wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

Were not too far out of the 6 seed.

If Marks can do something to get us back to 6 I feel a lot better about our chances.

Also if we don't have any of the Big 3 we will lose all of those games. No move would change that. Harden needs to come back.

Have to try and get a few wins till KD goes back. Then go on a tear and get back to 6.
Lamak
Assistant Coach

Post#116 » by Lamak » Wed Feb 9, 2022 5:09 am

Prokorov wrote:
Lamak wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

I dont know if we can play .500 until KD is back. Especially with an injured harden and no Kyrie for most of these next few

there is a lot of doubt from the play im seeing on the court, there is literally no gameplan or offensive plays from nash. our 3 point shooting has fallen through the roof, the defense and rebounding is worse than ever. the rotations of similar play type from bembry, brown, edwards is questionable no shooters.
Brooklyn Nets
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#117 » by Prokorov » Wed Feb 9, 2022 5:10 am

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

If Marks can do something to get us back to 6 I feel a lot better about our chances.

Also if we don't have any of the Big 3 we will lose all of those games. No move would change that. Harden needs to come back.

Have to try and get a few wins till KD goes back. Then go on a tear and get back to 6.

I dont think we can win WITH Harden back without getting a shooter. We have been awful even with him in the lineup the last month. We need 2 of the big three AND multiple shooters to have a chance to win with Nash coaching.
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM

Post#118 » by Hello Brooklyn » Wed Feb 9, 2022 5:11 am

Prokorov wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

I dont think we can win WITH Harden back without getting a shooter. We have been awful even with him in the lineup the last month. We need 2 of the big three AND multiple shooters to have a chance to win with Nash coaching.

Deadline is almost here. Marks must do something. I agree.
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM

Post#119 » by Hello Brooklyn » Wed Feb 9, 2022 5:12 am

Lol hes really quitting on us

Read on Twitter
?s=20&t=JgRAdB9twRO70uxRejG4DQ
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#120 » by Prokorov » Wed Feb 9, 2022 5:17 am

Hello Brooklyn wrote:Lol hes really quitting on us

Read on Twitter
?s=20&t=JgRAdB9twRO70uxRejG4DQ

The idea he is quitting/tanking/dogging is utterly absurd.

Maybe he wants to leave in the offseason if we dont win a title
Maybe he would be happy being traded to philly now

He still is fine being here and putting in the effort... guys who quit dont play hurt.

Return to Brooklyn Nets