CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,532

Re: Nets @ Heat 2-12-22 8:00 PM 

Post#122 » by CalamityX12 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:53 am

Kyrie can kiss my vax ass
The ModFather

My sports teams are currently experiencing suckiness. Please pardon the mess.
Pablo Escobar
Head Coach
And1: 4,367

Post#123 » by Pablo Escobar » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:02 am

Jay555 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Flat earther with another eloquent gem.
Plata o Plomo?
GTR11
RealGM
And1: 2,847

Post#124 » by GTR11 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:56 am

Read on Twitter
?s=20&t=DM824ehpfTMxUfxVF4rdEQ

KD in a gym :rock:

Adam's need to lift mandate. Start heating anti Vax clowns with insurance policies. Let them pay their bills out of pocket. Time is now.

We going to need flat earth creature available 100 very soon.
Jay555
Sixth Man
And1: 861

Post#125 » by Jay555 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:54 am

GTR11 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Adam's need to lift mandate. Start heating anti Vax clowns with insurance policies. Let them pay their bills out of pocket. Time is now.

Kyrie’s next game is on 2/26. Yep, about two weeks off.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,855

Post#126 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:42 am

Jay555 wrote:
Read on Twitter

And yall are mad at Harden for leaving? This man right here is the main culprit of this season being derailed before it even began.

He doesn't give a damn. If you saw his manic twitter behavior a day or so ago, he made it quite clear that none of this means anything to him.

This is why yall look crazy for being so mad at Harden. I dont blame Harden for bailing. He knew that this situation was completely f*cked because of Kyrie.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#127 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:45 am

Jay555 wrote:
GTR11 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Kyrie’s next game is on 2/26. Yep, about two weeks off.

We may be up to 15 losses in a row by then.

NetsWorld
Starter
And1: 1,030

Post#128 » by NetsWorld » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:49 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
Jay555 wrote:
Read on Twitter

And yall are mad at Harden for leaving? This man right here is the main culprit of this season being derailed before it even began.

He doesn't give a damn. If you saw his manic twitter behavior a day or so ago, he made it quite clear that none of this means anything to him.

This is why yall look crazy for being so mad at Harden. I dont blame Harden for bailing. He knew that this situation was completely f*cked because of Kyrie.

That’s why it will be on Kyrie to show up and save the Nets when/if mandates are lifted
Keith Van Horn
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,177

Post#129 » by Keith Van Horn » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:22 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Jay555 wrote:
Read on Twitter

I don't blame Harden either. Twitter turned on him so fast, and it's insane how much they still hold Kyrie in high esteem.

He absolutely derailed this season and I don't think I'm going to put much faith into this organization until he's done here. I loved Kyrie, and I want to love him, and his skills are undeniably elite... but his personal character is that of a narcissist who can do no wrong. And then he tries to explain things like YOU are the idiot. That part I can't stand about him. I don't think I'll ever look at him the same after this season.

Watch... I'm calling it now. NYC will lift the mandate and we'll be at full strength and then lose at some point in the playoffs. We will all get our hopes up for next season that "Finally, now we're at full strength and ready to go!" Marks may even be able to pull some strings to get another amazing player here.

And then we'll hear about how some scientists created a chemical that can neutralize mosquitos carrying diseases in South America, and it will force Kyrie into a temporary absence from the team at some critical point. "How can ya'll be so blind to what's happening in our world? Basketball is just a game. For those mosquitos, it's their life."

It'll be some stupid **** like that :lol:
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#130 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:45 pm

Keith Van Horn wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Jay555 wrote:
Read on Twitter

I don't blame Harden either. Twitter turned on him so fast, and it's insane how much they still hold Kyrie in high esteem.

He absolutely derailed this season and I don't think I'm going to put much faith into this organization until he's done here. I loved Kyrie, and I want to love him, and his skills are undeniably elite... but his personal character is that of a narcissist who can do no wrong. And then he tries to explain things like YOU are the idiot. That part I can't stand about him. I don't think I'll ever look at him the same after this season.

Watch... I'm calling it now. NYC will lift the mandate and we'll be at full strength and then lose at some point in the playoffs. We will all get our hopes up for next season that "Finally, now we're at full strength and ready to go!" Marks may even be able to pull some strings to get another amazing player here.

And then we'll hear about how some scientists created a chemical that can neutralize mosquitos carrying diseases in South America, and it will force Kyrie into a temporary absence from the team at some critical point. "How can ya'll be so blind to what's happening in our world? Basketball is just a game. For those mosquitos, it's their life."

It'll be some stupid **** like that :lol:

Well said. It's insane to me that people are upset with Harden when Kyrie clearly is the one who made it known that he doesnt care what happens here.

This dude was on twitter telling fans that he's rich and doesn't give a f*ck. How can anyone support this narcistic paranoid nut job is beyond me.

KD is dumb man. This guy is going to be the reason he doesnt win anymore championships

NetsWorld
Starter

Post#131 » by NetsWorld » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:53 pm

SAS, while annoying at times, is definitely right when it comes to who won the trade; you guys clearly saw how a healthy Miami team struggled to contain Kyrie and they blew a 20 point lead. If you add Kd, Curry, Mills, Drummond, this Heat team will not win. But from watching f the performance last night by Kyrie, the league was shook at the prospect of Kyrie beating South Beach and hence, they sat Curry/Drummond who were both ready to play. It’s not a curse guys, higher ups don’t want the Nets to ever win a ring. I just pray we can right this damn ship going into the playoffs and the Nets dominate. This was not just Harden screwing the Nets over.

And before anyone starts with this, “you and your conspiracy ****”, please realize Isola called this **** out for what it is, ****, and live tv.
Marvin Martian
Head Coach
And1: 5,053

Post#132 » by Marvin Martian » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:59 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Jay555 wrote:
Read on Twitter

I wish the Nets would stop bending over to this maniac. He has had his way with this organization from day one. He was never held accountable for any of his antics and the one time they put their foot down by banning him from playing, and they end up reversing the decision a few months later. And now Harden is gone so the Nets no longer have an insurance policy against Kyrie.

He is probably laughing at the Nets right now. Who else is going to be traded to make up for his shortcomings?
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#133 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:17 pm

Marvin Martian wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Jay555 wrote:
Read on Twitter

I wish the Nets would stop bending over to this maniac. He has had his way with this organization from day one. He was never held accountable for any of his antics and the one time they put their foot down by banning him from playing, and they end up reversing the decision a few months later. And now Harden is gone so the Nets no longer have an insurance policy against Kyrie.

He is probably laughing at the Nets right now. Who else is going to be traded to make up for his shortcomings?

Kyrie is completely unhinged. I watched the video of his back and forth with that reporter. Dude is mentally ill. We are screwed

NetsWorld
Starter

Post#134 » by NetsWorld » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:47 pm

Marvin Martian wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Jay555 wrote:
Read on Twitter

If you trade him, it would have to be for picks, OKC maybe, and screw whether he likes it or not, Nets can flip some picks for maybe Mitchell.
Marvin Martian
Head Coach

Post#135 » by Marvin Martian » Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:31 pm

KD35Netted wrote:
Marvin Martian wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

If you trade him, it would have to be for picks, OKC maybe, and screw whether he likes it or not, Nets can flip some picks for maybe Mitchell.

Kyrie for Malcolm Brogdon and Miles Turner would be a dream. Easily a title contender
BigO
Analyst
And1: 3,086

Post#136 » by BigO » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:06 pm

As a Bucks fan, I find this complaining about losing a little weird. Do you know what the Bucks record would be without their top three players? You win in the NBA primarily because of talent, not coaching. Perhaps, when talent is equal, coaching is decisive, but that's rarely the case.

If, and it's a big if, all the Nets players are on the court, the talent is tops in the league. They now have multiple top shooters, a defensive big, and 2 or possibly three superstars. They are much deeper than last year. Nash may not be a great coach, but the Nets problems are based on who is available on the court. Nash is a convenient whipping boy.
Karate Diop
General Manager
And1: 9,839

Post#137 » by Karate Diop » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:21 pm

The hole KD will have to dig this team out of just gets larger and larger...
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#138 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:50 pm

BigO wrote:As a Bucks fan, I find this complaining about losing a little weird. Do you know what the Bucks record would be without their top three players? You win in the NBA primarily because of talent, not coaching. Perhaps, when talent is equal, coaching is decisive, but that's rarely the case.

If, and it's a big if, all the Nets players are on the court, the talent is tops in the league. They now have multiple top shooters, a defensive big, and 2 or possibly three superstars. They are much deeper than last year. Nash may not be a great coach, but the Nets problems are based on who is available on the court. Nash is a convenient whipping boy.

Didn't your fanbase want Coach Bud run out of town before last year? :lol:

Marvin Martian
Head Coach

Post#139 » by Marvin Martian » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:21 pm

BigO wrote:As a Bucks fan, I find this complaining about losing a little weird. Do you know what the Bucks record would be without their top three players? You win in the NBA primarily because of talent, not coaching. Perhaps, when talent is equal, coaching is decisive, but that's rarely the case.

What talent does the Clippers have? The Mavs? The Nuggets? The Nets have more talent than them but yet they are playing much worse basketball.

Nash is definitely a problem. The previous coaches (Atkinson and Vaughn) performed far better than Nash, with 0 all stars.

The second problem is that the Nets were (and still are) too top heavy. The gap between the big 3 and everyone else was too wide. If any of the big 3 started getting injured, playing uninspired basketball, or flat out being a lunatic, the team was done. The Bucks never had to worry about that because they are not as top heavy and their top 3 players were healthy when it mattered.

Bobby Portis would be a 3rd option on the Nets right now and a 2nd option when Kyrie or KD isn't playing. Think about that
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM
And1: 12,878

Post#140 » by Hello Brooklyn » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:54 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Jay555 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Are you kidding me?

I'm so sick of you justifying Harden's disgusting behavior. He had KEVIN DURANT coming back in a few weeks.

And he decides to quit? Just cause hes mad about Kyrie? Who was playing in almost all the games anyway cause of our road trip?

What kind of player just openly quits on a team when they have another Superstar? On top of being out of shape and sucking all year?

Kyrie being an idiot is not justification for his behavior. Be a leader and work through it.

Return to Brooklyn Nets