Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Re: Playoff seeding predictions 

Post#341 » by Prokorov » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:17 pm

CeltsfanSinceBirth wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
CeltsfanSinceBirth wrote:1st hand knowledge!!! LOL

Horford is vaccinated the same way Aaron Rogers was vaccinated. We also know Horford lied about the issues with Brown and Gordon Heyward too. so he has a track record there

you can continue to deny, just like you deny boston isnt racist despite your own players confirming it

I’d love to place a bet with you on how wrong you are……..but we all know your track record when it comes to honouring bets. Good luck during the play-in. LOL

i honor all my bets.

im right, i have been with everything on the celtics. even when your forum banned for saying with 100% certain kyrie was leaivng even though he told your ticket holders he was staying. then you banned me again for pointing out boston is a racist sports town, citing your own newspapers, reporters and athletes.

get off your soap box. i want to hear nothing from boston fans until they can admit an ounce of wrong
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#342 » by Prokorov » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:18 pm

MagicBagley18 wrote:
CeltsfanSinceBirth wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
Horford is vaccinated the same way Aaron Rogers was vaccinated. We also know Horford lied about the issues with Brown and Gordon Heyward too. so he has a track record there

you can continue to deny, just like you deny boston isnt racist despite your own players confirming it

I’d love to place a bet with you on how wrong you are……..but we all know your track record when it comes to honouring bets. Good luck during the play-in. LOL

This guy is so full of ****. He just lies and then plays the race card when he is wrong and he’s wrong a lot!! He’s done it on this board here with his Own posters. He’s a middle aged white guy who goes on the Internet and preaches these soliloquy’s telling actual minorities and people of color what they should be outraged at etc and what is and isn’t racist - tell me that ain’t a form of white privilege.

i admit my privelege and am doing all i can to make change.

you guys just deny the issue. its why i left boston.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#343 » by Prokorov » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:19 pm

DarkAzcura wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
CeltsfanSinceBirth wrote:1st hand knowledge!!! LOL

I’m a minority, and it’s really gross and offensive how often you want to play the race card. You constantly use it as a defensive mechanism whenever someone from Boston talks to you even when it is completely unrelated to the topic at hand. It’s straight offensive.

as somone who had to move out of boston because of the abuse my black son took in the school systems and on the streets, i apologize for not being ok with boston fans denying there is a major racist issue in boston.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#344 » by Prokorov » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:22 pm

doesnt matter who we play. nash is too big of a handicap to overcome. MAYBE if we had simmons and KD/Kyrie were fresh. but Nash has shown an inability to beat awful lotto teams missing stars in must-win games for us at home. playoffs? lol.

we should just pack it in now. nash cost us this year.
CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,532

Post#345 » by CalamityX12 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:51 pm

The running into the ground for KD is going show its face in the playoffs...

not sustainable nor logical to commit to this.
The ModFather

My sports teams are currently experiencing suckiness. Please pardon the mess.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#346 » by Prokorov » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:53 pm

CalamityX12 wrote:The running into the ground for KD is going show its face in the playoffs...

not sustainable nor logical to commit to this.

its ALREADY showing.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#347 » by Prokorov » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:47 pm

Nets are playing awful basketball.

It seems cushy that we can lose 1 play-in game and still advance to the playoffs. and are at home. but, after cleveland embarases us on our own floor, we get a 1-game play in with a charlotte team who has destroyed us the past 3 seasons.

A KD/Kyrie team should not be this pathetic. The amount of times they score 40+ and we lose or they combine for 70-80 points and we eek it out vs an awful team is a huge red flag. Despite all the hoopola, theres not chemistry issues either and it was happy go lucky last year too. you can blame the 10-game streak on the harden mess but we have looked bad before and after that coaching wise.

we have good role guys. we have decent depth. we lack wings, but overall a team this talented should struggle to put away the pacers.

it sucks because the east is vulnerable. other then maybe the bucks no one is healthy and clicking. the celtics are frauds we would sweep with a good coach. philly is a mess. the heat dont look as unbeatable as they may have seemed coming into the year with lowry a step slower maybe. bulls as a joke. and the west... are you scared of the suns?

If we had kept Ime or D'antoni we'd be ready to roll through everyone right now with or without simmons
GTR11
RealGM
And1: 2,847

Post#348 » by GTR11 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:38 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Jay555 wrote:
Overconfident. Very dangerous.

With Nash, we always find a way to lose.

How about one game at a time?

This.

We CAN beat all of these teams. The problem is, our style of play isn't sustainable. The offense doesn't generate good looks and teams know now to hard double KD and he'll commit turnovers.

On defense it really doesn't matter because we switch everything and over help leaving good shooters wide open.

It's hard to be confident at all. This team is not coached well at all.

The offense isn't great. But we have enough fire power to overcome Nash's mistakes.

The problem is our defensive scheme has been piss poor all year.

All we do is switch even though we don't have the right players to make it work. So it just leads to constant mismatches, which causes over helping and then constant wide open 3s.

If Nash could just play a basic defensive scheme and just get out of the way our defense would be league average at worst.

How can I have faith we can even win a play in game with this level of ineptitude?

All true and I can add more. Thing is this team is need motivation. Saltics is that team. That extra effort will come out, just watch.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#349 » by Prokorov » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:29 pm

GTR11 wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
This.

We CAN beat all of these teams. The problem is, our style of play isn't sustainable. The offense doesn't generate good looks and teams know now to hard double KD and he'll commit turnovers.

On defense it really doesn't matter because we switch everything and over help leaving good shooters wide open.

It's hard to be confident at all. This team is not coached well at all.

The offense isn't great. But we have enough fire power to overcome Nash's mistakes.

All we do is switch even though we don't have the right players to make it work. So it just leads to constant mismatches, which causes over helping and then constant wide open 3s.

If Nash could just play a basic defensive scheme and just get out of the way our defense would be league average at worst.

How can I have faith we can even win a play in game with this level of ineptitude?

All true and I can add more. Thing is this team is need motivation. Saltics is that team. That extra effort will come out, just watch.

We need whatever fire we came out with against philly.

Without that, we are a lotto level team
GTR11
RealGM
And1: 2,847

Post#350 » by GTR11 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:41 pm

Prokorov wrote:
GTR11 wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

I'll go even further, if we can get 20+ min from Ben, I say we team to beat even with Steve Trash being HC. I mean you or me can coach that team to chip :lol:

I mean look at it, what we keep complaining about:
1. Rotations
2. 3rd option who can create
3. Defense-> rotation/switches

Ben is a perfect fit here. He's like Draymond Green on steroids. I'm never going to forget how he demolished us in a playoff game without Biid. When healthy that guy is a PROBLEM!!!
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#351 » by Prokorov » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:58 pm

GTR11 wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
GTR11 wrote:All true and I can add more. Thing is this team is need motivation. Saltics is that team. That extra effort will come out, just watch.

I'll go even further, if we can get 20+ min from Ben, I say we team to beat even with Steve Trash being HC. I mean you or me can coach that team to chip :lol:

1. Rotations

Ben is a perfect fit here. He's like Draymond Green on steroids. I'm never going to forget how he demolished us in a playoff game without Biid. When healthy that guy is a PROBLEM!!!

Agree, 20 minutes of something resembling last years simmons and we are a near jauggernaut.
Floody100
Analyst
And1: 4,990

Post#352 » by Floody100 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:20 am

Prokorov wrote:
GTR11 wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

1. Rotations

Agree, 20 minutes of something resembling last years simmons and we are a near jauggernaut.

:lol: :lol:
cam24thomas
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,163

Post#353 » by cam24thomas » Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:29 am

Prokorov wrote:
GTR11 wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

1. Rotations

I agree, Simmons will give us a lot more room for error, so when the shooting goes cold it won't cost us the game.
As the old saying goes, defense and rebounding wins championships Image
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 35,827

Post#354 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:55 pm

Floody100 wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
GTR11 wrote:I'll go even further, if we can get 20+ min from Ben, I say we team to beat even with Steve Trash being HC. I mean you or me can coach that team to chip :lol:

1. Rotations

:lol: :lol:

Boston fans are insecure as hell.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Karate Diop
General Manager
And1: 9,766

Post#355 » by Karate Diop » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:42 pm

If it's not readily apparent, I'll restate it here so it's out in the open... This team will never have an easy win :lol:

Whether it's a lack of talents injuries, or discipline the focus is never there for 4 quarters.

Boston is capable of beating the Nets because of those factors, but if the shooters can knock down their shots I really like the Nets' chances...
GoCeltics123
RealGM
And1: 32,642

Post#356 » by GoCeltics123 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:04 pm

Should be a fun series. Was hoping we'd get the Raps or Bulls and not you guys, but you gotta play who you gotta play.

I got my team winning in 6. Goddamn right I'm scared of KD and Kyrie, I just think as a team that the Celtics have less question marks than the Nets. Who will step up outside of KD/Kyrie, will Nash ever learn to coach, what will Ben Simmons be, will the Nets defense get better, etc. The Nets have a real chance, but I just don't think they'll win.

Also, I was surprised at the extended breaks in-between games, that could bode very well for Timelord's return in this series.

Should be fun
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#357 » by Prokorov » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:09 pm

GoCeltics123 wrote:Should be a fun series. Was hoping we'd get the Raps or Bulls and not you guys, but you gotta play who you gotta play.

I got my team winning in 6. Goddamn right I'm scared of KD and Kyrie, I just think as a team that the Celtics have less question marks than the Nets. Who will step up outside of KD/Kyrie, will Nash ever learn to coach, what will Ben Simmons be, will the Nets defense get better, etc. The Nets have a real chance, but I just don't think they'll win.

Also, I was surprised at the extended breaks in-between games, that could bode very well for Timelord's return in this series.

Should be fun

Nets only have 1 quesiton mark. health. the rest is all a given.

-Kyrie/KD will play great
-roll guys will suck on the road and play well at home
-nash will get drastically outcoached

vs mediocure teams KD/Kyrie can overcome nash. Celtics are better then mediocure and Ime knows first hand how bad Nash is and will exploit it. Celtics in 5 unless Simmons comes back and a trio of great players somehow overcomes nash
GoCeltics123
RealGM
And1: 32,642

Post#358 » by GoCeltics123 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:16 pm

Prokorov wrote:
GoCeltics123 wrote:Should be a fun series. Was hoping we'd get the Raps or Bulls and not you guys, but you gotta play who you gotta play.

Should be fun

vs mediocure teams KD/Kyrie can overcome nash. Celtics are better then mediocure and Ime knows first hand how bad Nash is and will exploit it. Celtics in 5 unless Simmons comes back and a trio of great players somehow overcomes nash

I think Ime wanted this series. He had some pretty pointed comments at Nash earlier this year which basically said that the Nets run nothing and that you should only be worried about KD/Kyrie's talent, not Nash's coaching...maybe some side-eyeing or bad blood there, like maybe Ime was mad that Nash got a HC job and he didn't after Ime was an assistant for a decade or so. Nash I think was like a glorified trainer for a year in GS.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 35,827

Post#359 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:21 pm

GoCeltics123 wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

Should be fun

I think Ime wanted this series. He had some pretty pointed comments at Nash earlier this year which basically said that the Nets run nothing and that you should only be worried about KD/Kyrie's talent, not Nash's coaching...maybe some side-eyeing or bad blood there, like maybe Ime was mad that Nash got a HC job and he didn't after Ime was an assistant for a decade or so. Nash I think was like a glorified trainer for a year in GS.

Ime is 100% right. Nash is a clown.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#360 » by Prokorov » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:59 pm

GoCeltics123 wrote:
Prokorov wrote:

Should be fun

Yeah, spot on.

The Nets gave the job to an incompetent unqualified white guy friend of the GM instead of the more experience, qualified black coach. im sure watching nash suck and skate didnt sit well.

plus he knows that even if Kyrie/KD score 80 he can outcoach nash to the tune of a 20 points swing

Return to Brooklyn Nets