GT: Nets @ Raptors 3-1 | 7:30

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,828

Re: GT: Nets @ Raptors 3-1 | 7:30 

Post#81 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Mar 3, 2022 1:11 pm

3pt_chucker wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:I believe Simmons hurt his back.

I also believe he spent the last several months on his ass playing video games and not keeping his conditioning where it needs to be.

What have you seen to make you believe this??

Conjecture and baseless speculation, what else would I make my judgment off of? :lol:

I do believe that he hurt his back though.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
TheNetsFan
Head Coach
And1: 2,599

Post#82 » by TheNetsFan » Thu Mar 3, 2022 2:34 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
Beal?

id rarher a combined 40 games of simmons and kyrie

Beal is 10x better than Simmons.

And will play full time unlike Kyrie.

Its crazy how Beal, who was arguably the most loud and ignorant of the antivax players, sucked it up and took a harmless shot while Kyrie just said f*ck it.

I really have no respect for Irving at this point in terms as a player goes. He doesn't care about winning.

People can be loud until it costs them money. We know Beal wants every dime he can get. It's why he never left DC.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,828

Post#83 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Mar 3, 2022 2:43 pm

TheNetsFan wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

Its crazy how Beal, who was arguably the most loud and ignorant of the antivax players, sucked it up and took a harmless shot while Kyrie just said f*ck it.

I really have no respect for Irving at this point in terms as a player goes. He doesn't care about winning.

People can be loud until it costs them money. We know Beal wants every dime he can get. It's why he never left DC.

Yep. That's how you can tell he doesn't care if he wins or loses.

That's all well and good. More power to him. But as fans we want to see and pay for a winning product. That's why I am over guys like him and Kyrie that don't give af
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#84 » by Prokorov » Thu Mar 3, 2022 4:40 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
Beal?

id rarher a combined 40 games of simmons and kyrie

Wiggins chose money over his personal choice
Beal chose money over his personal choice
Kyrie chose his personal choice over money

The idea this was about "being a good teammate" for Beal/Wiggins is just an inaccurate assessment. especially when Wiggins outright said he cant afford it but otherwise wouldnt get the shot.

I'm sure all 3 guys wanted to play and be with there team. Kyrie isnt as motivated by money
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#85 » by Prokorov » Thu Mar 3, 2022 4:43 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
TheNetsFan wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

That's all well and good. More power to him. But as fans we want to see and pay for a winning product. That's why I am over guys like him and Kyrie that don't give af

I don't get the idea that Kyrie "doesnt give AF". I think contrary, he cares quite a bit. he said himself he wasnt ready for the pain of sitting out. Marks spoke to it a bunch... With all this ramping up and guys taking forever to get back on the court, Kyrie was basically ready day 1. he obviously cared about being in shape and basketball ready.

I think Kyrie is obviously a different dude. not many people put beliefs before money, especially when you are talking about millions. but to him the money is second to his personal choices. It is probably why he is so generous with philanthropy.

But lets not pretend that these other guys who got the shot somehow care more about basketball. they just care more about money
Eatgreenz
Senior
And1: 314

Post#86 » by Eatgreenz » Thu Mar 3, 2022 7:16 pm

Prokorov wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
TheNetsFan wrote:People can be loud until it costs them money. We know Beal wants every dime he can get. It's why he never left DC.

I don't get the idea that Kyrie "doesnt give AF". I think contrary, he cares quite a bit. he said himself he wasnt ready for the pain of sitting out. Marks spoke to it a bunch... With all this ramping up and guys taking forever to get back on the court, Kyrie was basically ready day 1. he obviously cared about being in shape and basketball ready.

I think Kyrie is obviously a different dude. not many people put beliefs before money, especially when you are talking about millions. but to him the money is second to his personal choices. It is probably why he is so generous with philanthropy.

But lets not pretend that these other guys who got the shot somehow care more about basketball. they just care more about money

Thank You I don't why ppl run with this narrative. That all guys got the Vax cuz there all about winning that is false they got it cause they did not want to lose money only reason. Lamar Jackson the qb of the Ravens is not vaxed I'm pretty sure he cares about winning and knows that he could of missed games if he got caught covid.

Return to Brooklyn Nets