Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

The KD/Kyrie Era has been a colossal failure 

Post#101 » by Paradise » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:21 pm

LebronSuperTeam wrote:
CeltsfanSinceBirth wrote:
LebronSuperTeam wrote:
Biggest delusion and Kyrie fanboy of all time.

Harden leaving gave you the opportunity to trade for another star or at least assets to trade for another star.

Marks chose Ben Simmons as the star he wants. Live with that decision.

He could have easily traded Harden for Dame, Beal or Mitchell, or traded for assets like Haliburton and Sabonis that can now be used to trade for those guys.

Dreaming about Booker shows how out of touch you are. Allen and Levert will not land you Booker.

LOL at your second last paragraph.

You can lol but it's the truth.

If Philly wanted to trade Harden right now, they can easily get a haul.

Lol Yeah, on NBA 2K22.

Philly fans are already having buyers remorse and you came in here posting this low hanging fruit of an argument? Doc calling out this guy who’s supposedly “happy” but still giving half assed production.

Nobody wants a party addicted, declining and out of shape to start seasons 33 year old commanding a 225 million dollar max money for 5 years. There’s no GM giving a “haul” for this guy after he’s clearly declining and injury prone more than ever with no playoff resume to show and can’t play with CP3, KD, Kyrie, Etc.

You deserve all the crap you are receiving for these Skip Bayless from Dollar General posts.
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM
And1: 34,836

Re: The KD/Kyrie Era has been a colossal failure 

Post#102 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:57 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
LebronSuperTeam wrote:
Biggest delusion and Kyrie fanboy of all time.

Harden leaving gave you the opportunity to trade for another star or at least assets to trade for another star.

Marks chose Ben Simmons as the star he wants. Live with that decision.

He could have easily traded Harden for Dame, Beal or Mitchell, or traded for assets like Haliburton and Sabonis that can now be used to trade for those guys.

Dreaming about Booker shows how out of touch you are. Allen and Levert will not land you Booker.

Why are you posting on here? Last time i posted on your board you started crying like a little bitch to Comedian asking them to have me banned? Shouldn't that work both ways?

I’ll post wherever the **** I want. What are you gonna do about it? Welch on another bet? Lol
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 35,862

Post#103 » by MrDollarBills » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:39 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:

Why are you posting on here? Last time i posted on your board you started crying like a little bitch to Comedian asking them to have me banned? Shouldn't that work both ways?

I’ll post wherever the **** I want. What are you gonna do about it? Welch on another bet? Lol

Oh, so you can post wherever you want, but I post good game on your board and you run to complain to The Comedian to try and get me banned for comments I made on this board years ago that i actually had the decency enough to apologize for.

You're such a f*cking pussy dude :lol: now i find the fact that i told you to f*ck off over a stupid avatar bet even funnier.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM
And1: 12,871

Post#104 » by Hello Brooklyn » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:41 pm

LebronSuperTeam wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
LebronSuperTeam wrote:
Sure, keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile Philly fans love Harden and appreciate what he has done for the team.

KD is on the edge of elimination right now, while Harden is on the edge of sweeping. Sure Harden is the one sucking.

You should get off our board instead of spreading your cancerous takes that allowed our team to devolve to this level. Defending a scum like Kyrie over Harden SMH.

Philly fans on this board have said multiple times they don't want to pay Harden 250 million. You are delusional.

Harden being carried by Embiid isn't impressive. In fact its pathetic.

This is OUR board. For Nets fans. Not idiots like you.

Like I said go to the Philly board and suck him off. Nobody gives a **** what you think here.

Go back and see if they want to give him the Max now. The consensus is Facking YES.

How deluded are you not to see that the Nets are being facked by Kyrie and to a lesser extent KD? Marks and Nash are complete bitches to allow this to happen and not stopping it.

It's time for you to leave the board. You are not a Nets fan, you are a Kyrie fan. Go start your own Kyrie board and fanboy there especially when Kyries leaves to a new team when Joe Tsai decides he is sick of spending so much money for the results produced by this uncommitted unstable fackhead.

You are a **** moron.

I was plenty critical of Kyrie all season for not getting vaxxed.

That doesn't justify Harden also sucking. Harden couldn't dream of playing as well as Kyrie did in Game 1.

Being carried by Embiid/Maxey was an injured Raptors team doesn't mean ****.

Again, this is the Nets board. Not the Harden fan boy board.

GTFO and go suck off Harden somewhere else. Nobody cares here.
gigantes
Starter
And1: 1,097

Post#105 » by gigantes » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:44 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:Why are you posting on here? Last time i posted on your board you started crying like a little bitch to Comedian asking them to have me banned? Shouldn't that work both ways?

Oh, so you can post wherever you want, but I post good game on your board and you run to complain to The Comedian to try and get me banned for comments I made on this board years ago that i actually had the decency enough to apologize for.

You're such a f*cking pussy dude :lol: now i find the fact that i told you to f*ck off over a stupid avatar bet even funnier.

Celtics fans who post here really are such a relentless bag of pathetic arseholes. That's been true for many years, but so what?

Actually, I got something of a tidbit for NBA fans everywhere. It's something I noticed last season, did a data-dive upon, adding up the numbers. To the point-- it's based directly on the idea that the Celtics & Lakers are 'equal' by virtue of having 17 championships apiece.

Thing is-- hah, the whole idea is such a complete fraud. Even from day one, so to speak. Would you like to know more, @celtsfansincebirth?

Yeah, I'd have to look it all up again (I have the numbers in a Google sheet), but last I checked, the Lakers absolutely crush the Celtics in terms of winning accomplishments. I.e., they overcome almost *double* the number of top teams the Celts did, insulated in their little micro-bubble as with the Auerbach - Russell teams, winning all those "championships" vs. competition that was more like Washington Generals-level in scope.
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#106 » by Prokorov » Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:04 am

MrDollarBills wrote:

what are you gonna do, throw a bottle at one of our black players like your racist fan brethren did to our players last year?
LebronSuperTeam
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#107 » by LebronSuperTeam » Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:38 am

Paradise wrote:
LebronSuperTeam wrote:

You can lol but it's the truth.

If Philly wanted to trade Harden right now, they can easily get a haul.

Lol Yeah, on NBA 2K22.

Philly fans are already having buyers remorse and you came in here posting this low hanging fruit of an argument? Doc calling out this guy who’s supposedly “happy” but still giving half assed production.

Nobody wants a party addicted, declining and out of shape to start seasons 33 year old commanding a 225 million dollar max money for 5 years. There’s no GM giving a “haul” for this guy after he’s clearly declining and injury prone more than ever with no playoff resume to show and can’t play with CP3, KD, Kyrie, Etc.

You deserve all the crap you are receiving for these Skip Bayless from Dollar General posts.

Nobody wants Bum Simmons back for Harden brah. Philly wouldn't be where they are with Simmons. The only people with Buyer's remorse is us. Look at us now, it's over.

The real player that nobody wants is Kyrie. That guy cannot be traded.

Look at the reality pal. Look at what is happening now.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#108 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:12 pm

This board has gone to hell.

Dirk
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 35,603

Post#109 » by Dirk » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:53 pm

Did my bit to help clean up the mess:

LebronSuperTeam was banned.

Up to Marks to salvage his job and restore the Nets "culture" that got rekt when the soul was sold to become a superteam*.

*more seriously, some bad luck with injuries and whatnot, very unique context the last two years. What I can't understand is why Nash got the job and also how they randomly decided to trade with a division rival.
60/21/10
isekii
Sixth Man
And1: 207

Post#110 » by isekii » Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:13 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:This board has gone to hell.

If you’ve been a life long nets fan. This is nothing new
Bynum = Future Olowokandi
Prepare to be disappointed Laker Fans.
ArksNetsSince99
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,700

Post#111 » by ArksNetsSince99 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:46 pm

Dirk wrote:Did my bit to help clean up the mess:

Up to Marks to salvage his job and restore the Nets "culture" that got rekt when the soul was sold to become a superteam*.

*more seriously, some bad luck with injuries and whatnot, very unique context the last two years. What I can't understand is why Nash got the job and also how they randomly decided to trade with a division rival.

I’ll gladly trade Nash to mavs for Theo Pinson , they both got about same knowledge to qualify for Head Coach , both clap hands well but Theo can do swimmer motion on the floor and Nash can’t
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#112 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:17 pm

Dirk wrote:Did my bit to help clean up the mess:

Marks needs to be fired. Period.

NBA48mins
Pro Prospect
And1: 790

Post#113 » by NBA48mins » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:48 am

gigantes wrote:
Prokorov wrote:making your own health choices is narcissism?

GTFO

Yes, the very definition of narcissism, as you should know perfectly well.

I.e. a foolish, dangerous decision not just for his own health & well-being, but for his immediate family, for his work colleagues, for his community, and for humanity at large.

Indeed, part of the reason this pandemic keeps rolling on and mutating is that too few people have gotten a proper course of vaccines and/or taken smart precautions against catching it. Not just Americans of course, but if there's a first-world nation that better exemplifies the attitude of "nyah nyah, can't tell me what to do, even if it's for my own good!," I guess it's the good ol' USA.

Personally I caught a second case of CV19 in Feb, despite three Pfizer vaccines, and it still did a number on me, and evidently much of covid-related damage tends to be permanent. Even a mild case can evidently shrink the brain.

So to all the arseholes Kyries of the world out there-- thanks, brother... thanks a LOT for doing your part to make sure the pandemic keeps rolling on, despite your stance having not the slightest moral, rational, nor fact-related relevancy. Yeap, good one!

Btw, "health choice" is such a BS, disingenuous phrase for Kyrie's narcissism, anyway. You should be disappointed in yourself for peddling that nonsense.

God Damn! totally destroyed him LOL :lol:
gigantes
Starter
And1: 1,097

Post#114 » by gigantes » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:13 am

NBA48mins wrote:God Damn! totally destroyed him LOL :lol:

I mean, Proky is 10x a smarter, more informed Nets fan than I am, but he has *passion* & *belief*, and sometimes that can lead astray.

Regardless, if you know a human being that isn't true of in one way or another, feel free to point that particular weirdo out.

IMO the real point here is that all of us can go off the tracks sometimes, and that's what having proper mates is for, I reckon.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#115 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:20 am

Kyrie is a narcissist who has zero self awareness. He's probably one of the worst people on this team to even deal with. I'm sure Patty Mills is plotting his exit right now.

KD is a egomaniac who bought into his own hype and got owned.

Both of them are headcases. KD even has his mom on the sidelines yelling at refs. what a bad look.

Add that with Simmons, and you have a situation where Sean Marks needs to probably resign before it gets any worse.

tonyreyes123
Starter
And1: 739

Post#116 » by tonyreyes123 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:45 am

No
Bucks tricked me into being a diehard in 2001, LeBron is the 2nd best player ever, and pizza is awesome.
Gooner
Head Coach
And1: 5,414

Post#117 » by Gooner » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:35 am

KD and Kyrie have underestimated the importance of the coach and they payed for it. They need to get their act together and have a clear plan to build this team together with Sean Marks and the owner. They've experimented with someone completely unproven, someone who had no coaching philosophy at all, and as a result, you have a team with no identity.
KGtabake
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,463

Post#118 » by KGtabake » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:41 am

Gooner wrote:KD and Kyrie have underestimated the importance of the coach and they payed for it. They need to get their act together and have a clear plan to build this team together with Sean Marks and the owner. They've experimented with someone completely unproven, someone who had no coaching philosophy at all, and as a result, you have a team with no identity.

Weren't you the guy who was blasting Brad Stevens continuesly on the Cs boards?
The defender of Kyrie?
Brad couldn't handle stars and all this crap.
I was telling you and others. The guy cannot be trusted. For whatever reason.
He has now alienated and destroyed two teams.
The Celtics had the luck of him not wanting to re-sign. Thank God. We were saved.
The Nets won't be so lucky.
The Kyrie extension is going to be the worst contract in history, side by side with the Harden extension with Philly.
Messi. Jordan. Ali. Bolt. Senna. Serena. Karelin. Phelps. Rossi. Suleymanoglou. The GOATs.
Gooner
Head Coach
And1: 5,414

Post#119 » by Gooner » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:49 am

KGtabake wrote:
Gooner wrote:KD and Kyrie have underestimated the importance of the coach and they payed for it. They need to get their act together and have a clear plan to build this team together with Sean Marks and the owner. They've experimented with someone completely unproven, someone who had no coaching philosophy at all, and as a result, you have a team with no identity.

Weren't you the guy who was blasting Brad Stevens continuesly on the Cs boards?
The defender of Kyrie?
Brad couldn't handle stars and all this crap.
I was telling you and others. The guy cannot be trusted. For whatever reason.
He has now alienated and destroyed two teams.
The Celtics had the luck of him not wanting to re-sign. Thank God. We were saved.
The Nets won't be so lucky.
The Kyrie extension is going to be the worst contract in history, side by side with the Harden extension with Philly.

When I criticised Brad it was not to excuse Kyrie. I always thought Brad was a little bit overrated, more of a coach to lead a team without expectations. Udoka raised Boston's level definitely. Kyrie failed on the Celtics, but I don't really blame him for Nets situation because I've agreed with him on vaccine decision.
wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,137

Post#120 » by wco81 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:08 am

Is there an offseason thread?

Sounds like Kyrie getting an extension is all but guaranteed.

Sure you can't let him walk without getting assets back. But have we seen the ceiling for the Nets, which was probably last year, being defeated in 7 games by the eventual champions?

Because it seems like giving Kyrie a big extension limits your cap and you've traded away a lot of draft assets, though did the Nets get back FRPs from Philly?

Seems like Nets are in dire need of more length, athleticism and youth, as well as a scorer off the bench so they don't have to lean on KD playing over 40 MPG.

Also have to wonder if the Nets would have been better off never trading for Harden in the first place. They'd have Allen and Levert still. Not that Levert is a great defender or shooter but the Nets were hurt by having to play their small guards so much.

Return to Brooklyn Nets