ImageImageImageImageImage

Round 1, Game 3 EC Playoffs - Brooklyn(0) v Boston(2) @ 7:30 PM on ESPN/YES

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

ArksNetsSince99
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,891

Re: Round 1, Game 3 EC Playoffs - Brooklyn(0) v Boston(2) @ 7:30 PM on ESPN/YES 

Post#541 » by ArksNetsSince99 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:16 am

Pels won 2 games …….we can’t? :lol: :lol: :lol: :banghead:
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM
And1: 12,878

Post#542 » by Hello Brooklyn » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:35 am

ArksNetsSince99 wrote:Pels won 2 games …….we can’t? :lol: :lol: :lol: :banghead:

Watching the Pels is infuriating.

They played 100x harder than we did in a must win game. And their coaching is sublime.
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM
And1: 12,878

Post#543 » by Hello Brooklyn » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:45 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:You guys that are afraid to see Marks get fired don't understand that he's also apart of the problem.

Actually i think he might be part of the problem, there was a few questionable decisions in a not distant past that made me scratch my head

Bembry one - he was a dog for us

Then johnson waive instead of LMA or Blake ( both healthy and never saw the floor anyways )

What nobody’s ever mentioned on this board , we might be even into deeper **** here , ( idk how much truth its to Tsai going around players and asking things about Atkinson and Atkinson is gone next day )

If we not getting "Dolans level " behind the stage, owner who made this mess ? In Joe Tsai?

The James Johnson waiving was honestly one of the most classless things I've ever seen from this organization under Marks, but it falls in line with everything else. As soon as Kyrie and KD came here, Marks' principles went right out the window.

Waiving Johnson was idiotic.

It would have been fine to do it at the trade deadline.

We **** him over right before the playoffs. Only to not even play Kessler Edwards.

What exactly was the point?

These types of moves just show the utter lack of professionalism by Marks and the Nets org.

They mishandled everything this year.

They assumed Harden, Kyrie would sign extensions. False.

They thought Kyrie would get vaccinated. False.

Then they botched the Kyrie thing by not letting him and then letting him play.

The Harris injury. They couldn't properly diagnose it or get him to have surgery until it was far too late. Hes out for the year.

The Harden thing became a disaster under their leadership.

Then they traded for Simmons who was injured for the whole season. Somehow they didn't know.

Then they kept pretending he was going to play when he never was.

A series of idiotic moves. One after the other.

Marks needs to go. Nash needs to go. Maybe Tsai needs to go to.

I'm done with everyone.
Xtruroyaltyx77
Ballboy
And1: 14

Post#544 » by Xtruroyaltyx77 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:32 am

Nash probably needs to be replaced, but I wonder how much Kyrie’s comments about not needing a coach had an effect on setting the tone for this team and whether he even has full buy in for whatever it is he wants to do offensively.
CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,532

Post#545 » by CalamityX12 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:32 am

ArksNetsSince99 wrote:Pels won 2 games …….we can’t? :lol: :lol: :lol: :banghead:

Lol we're winless!

We are the only team in the playoffs without a W

Lmao
The ModFather

My sports teams are currently experiencing suckiness. Please pardon the mess.
CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#546 » by CalamityX12 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:34 am

Xtruroyaltyx77 wrote:Nash probably needs to be replaced, but I wonder how much Kyrie’s comments about not needing a coach had an effect on setting the tone for this team and whether he even has full buy in for whatever it is he wants to do offensively.

Not just that but how much segregation is there between KD/KY and the rest of the team....

Like are they really not being team guys in practice or even want to show up for practice?

Not a great example for young players if true
The ModFather

Eatgreenz
Senior
And1: 314

Post#547 » by Eatgreenz » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:51 am

Crazy how Pelicans play their rookies and gives them confidence. While we give Kessler a deal and dont even use him
Shark
Lead Assistant
And1: 980

Post#548 » by Shark » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:57 am

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
ArksNetsSince99 wrote: Actually i think he might be part of the problem, there was a few questionable decisions in a not distant past that made me scratch my head

Then johnson waive instead of LMA or Blake ( both healthy and never saw the floor anyways )

What nobody’s ever mentioned on this board , we might be even into deeper **** here , ( idk how much truth its to Tsai going around players and asking things about Atkinson and Atkinson is gone next day )

If we not getting "Dolans level " behind the stage, owner who made this mess ? In Joe Tsai?

The James Johnson waiving was honestly one of the most classless things I've ever seen from this organization under Marks, but it falls in line with everything else. As soon as Kyrie and KD came here, Marks' principles went right out the window.

We **** him over right before the playoffs. Only to not even play Kessler Edwards.

These types of moves just show the utter lack of professionalism by Marks and the Nets org.

The Harris injury. They couldn't properly diagnose it or get him to have surgery until it was far too late. Hes out for the year.

Then they traded for Simmons who was injured for the whole season. Somehow they didn't know.

I'm done with everyone.

Don't forget that weird press conference that Marks called late in the season just to kind of temper expectations.
Jay555
Sixth Man
And1: 859

Post#549 » by Jay555 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:58 am

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
ArksNetsSince99 wrote: Actually i think he might be part of the problem, there was a few questionable decisions in a not distant past that made me scratch my head

I'm done with everyone.

Agreed with everything. But lol Tsai can stay..He just needs to CLEAN HOUSE.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,833

Post#550 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:29 am

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

I'm done with everyone.

Agreed with everything. This is an absolute sh*tshow.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,833

Post#551 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:30 am

CalamityX12 wrote:
Xtruroyaltyx77 wrote:Nash probably needs to be replaced, but I wonder how much Kyrie’s comments about not needing a coach had an effect on setting the tone for this team and whether he even has full buy in for whatever it is he wants to do offensively.

Not just that but how much segregation is there between KD/KY and the rest of the team....

Like are they really not being team guys in practice or even want to show up for practice?

They show up to practice but no one knows what they do besides shoot.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
GTR11
RealGM
And1: 2,847

Post#552 » by GTR11 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:46 am

Lucky Clover wrote:
GTR11 wrote:
Lucky Clover wrote:Hilarious that people here think New York isn't racist either. You can cite plenty of racial and derogatory stories that have happened in New York City.

What's the excuse going to be for them? "Large population means a few bad apples"? Any large metro area can claim that too.

Also Boston is very much a world class city. There's a reason why Boston scored higher on the 2019 Mercer Quality of Life index along with San Francisco. Clueless people who don't know jack about actual city knowledge that let sports fandom get in the way of actual metrics. The Boston area is one of the world leaders in healthcare, technology and science.. you know the things that actually matter in the world and are driving the world today.

When the last time you've seen players openly say I have been racially aggravated by fans here in NYC?

Your own players say/said they came across racist stuff.

Now you and your trash racist ass fan base should just **** out here.

Sorry I’m a rockets fan, not affiliated with the Celtics fan base or Boston sports at all. But hilarious that New Yorkers are up in arms about racism. What difference does it make whether someone is racist with sports or in a real life situation in a city. They’re still from that city, live in that city. They’re racist regardless.

I can pull up 5 diff racially motivated stories of the NYC area just in the past couple of years where people have been targeted or been victims of racism or derogatory slurs. Honestly the northeast in general is this mirage that’s been painted to be better with racism than the south but it really actually isn’t. I say this from personal experience being a minority born and raised in the most diverse city in the country (Houston) and having lived in the northeast, Midwest and West coast.

So please get off your high horse, racism exists everywhere in this country. New York City has it too, just because it’s not directly tied with sports articles and players doesn’t make it any less disturbing. Singling out Boston for it because its tied to Sports doesn’t make New York any less racist.

Pull it out than. You south ass clowns filled with Mexican mafia, Arian brother hood etc racist gangs. That's where it coming from.

I work with Filipino and Indians for most. However on the floors we got most nursing coming from out of state. NYC filled with out of state people.

Just been at the game the other night. Half of the arena filled with out of state people. I don't travel that much to say, just had my friends along with me saying it. They've been around. They speak little different, I've seen them there in benches. Not that it's a new thing. It's just lately, there's seem to be way more.
GTR11
RealGM

Post#553 » by GTR11 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:27 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

I'm done with everyone.

Agreed with everything. This is an absolute sh*tshow.

Need to careful what you wish for. Venting it out is cool and all bit let's not get it twisted. We going into most important offseason this year. Now let's break it down:

1. Marks on a last year. When you have your GM not signed and being outsider pretty much, this is what happens. When I said he didn't want Kenny fired!!! What some said?

Than we get fire Marks thread. Prok had no clue ( he still don't ) what it is yet came with absurd takes ( as usual ) for no reason why without having any info.

2. Steve Trash has to go period. KD will have to suck it up and move along with next coach.

3. Tsai will need to handle Kyrie. He moved Harden quick ( check Brian Lewis piece ) and if situation will come to extreme, Kyrie will have to go to. If that means KD out... fine keep it moving.

4. Marks need to be resigned and build around Ben.

Until we figure these 4 things out, we have no path. It's all up to Tsai now. SEAN MARKS NEED TO TAKE COMMAND!!!

Some wanted De Blasio out. Let me tell one thing as a healthcare employee. Things getting worse now. I can elaborate how Bill changed South Bronx area where I lived in past 4+ year ( since moving from BK ) and more, just not in this thread. Also he made huge impact after Bloomberg. Y'all remember how many 1199 employees lost jobs during Bloomberg years? How many hospitals got closed or bought out? Go watch Sicko ( Michael Moore ) and Google NY1 since 2007-13 and get a clue.

My point, don't rush it. Yes Kyrie Fu** things up. Now we need Tsai to make right decisions.
GTR11
RealGM

Post#554 » by GTR11 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:38 pm

We have issues just like Saltics did last year. This team has LEADERSHIP PROBLEM.

Tell me how in the fu** does D'Antoni gets interviewed by Kings? Why he's not on our bench? We went through all this trash this year?

Bottom line Tsai need to either fire Marks soon or extend him to get this ship right.
ArksNetsSince99
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,891

Post#555 » by ArksNetsSince99 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:17 pm

GTR11 wrote:We have issues just like Saltics did last year. This team has LEADERSHIP PROBLEM.

Tell me how in the fu** does D'Antoni gets interviewed by Kings? Why he's not on our bench? We went through all this trash this year?

Bottom line Tsai need to either fire Marks soon or extend him to get this ship right.

Marks needs to go , I don’t care how many good decisions he made in the past , no team with second biggest payroll should fold down after game 1 first round series

There is no sensible explanations, Marks doesn’t hold Nash accountable, alone for this he should be sacked

Sometimes i gotta feeling Marks it’s just a puppet figure in either KDs/Kai hands or Tsai hands

What he build with Atkinson and dAngelo Nets it’s an ancient history , there is no one left besides injured Joe Harris , there is no Brooklyn grid, no SA culture, none of this

He need’s to go and take his buddy Nash with him
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#556 » by Prokorov » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:32 pm

He missed like the 1st 40+ games of the year, Blaming offense system strategies on him is kind of out there. plenty of real things to blame him for, but not that. Same with KD. he missed like 30 games and most of last year.

no matter who is or out of the lineup, our offense is trash, we run no real plays, we have no real system, we make no adjustments, and we play lineups that make no sense

its why i didnt blame kyries availability for our struggles. OF COURSE we would have won more games with him, but no matter who does or doesnt play our staff minimizes our abilities to score and get stops. The only time we looked good this year was when Harden/KD were healthy playing scrub teams, and even then we just had a good record we didnt actually look good. only beat bad teams and it took 40 minutes of KD/Harden to do it and we still lost to trash teams missing 4 starters during that stretch

GM/Coach and maybe owner are the top 3 issues right now. KD/Kyrie bring their own problems but honestly that is kind of true for every top 10-ish player. Embiid, Lebron, Harden etc...
CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#557 » by CalamityX12 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:48 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
CalamityX12 wrote:

that's what i'm saying... yes it be ignorant(and aimlessly) of me to say/write about that...

but then you see the product on the court and the consistent positioning of them 2 vs the rest of the team in the media photos(yes don't tell whole story)... like... is it really real?!?!!

There was one photo where Nash was pointing at the screen(cuz i ain't using the word instructing) with the players watching and no one of significance was in that group LOL
The ModFather

Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#558 » by Prokorov » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:50 pm

CalamityX12 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
CalamityX12 wrote:Not just that but how much segregation is there between KD/KY and the rest of the team....

that's what i'm saying... yes it be ignorant(and aimlessly) of me to say/write about that...

but then you see the product on the court and the consistent positioning of them 2 vs the rest of the team in the media photos(yes don't tell whole story)... like... is it really real?!?!!

There was one photo where Nash was pointing at the screen(cuz i ain't using the word instructing) with the players watching and no one of significance was in that group LOL

Well we know they arent working on adjustments in practice. thats for sure
Evalar
Freshman
And1: 52

Post#559 » by Evalar » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:58 pm

I know we are all frustrated to put it mildly and I agree with a lot of the points being made but I can't agree with the narrative being

built around KD. I can't explain what has happened in this series but he has shown time and again that he will give everything the

Bucks series is an example of that. Every player you see interviewed says how obsessed he is with basketball and improving his game.

I know it's easy to rip him apart for this series but lets not throw the baby out with the bathwater the reason that everyone is

disappointed is because its NOT how KD usually plays and that he usually rises to the occasion. I think things have fallen apart for KD

at the worst time. KD should carry some of the blame but when the anger cools down it might be worth looking back at the season

how much he played and how long he was the one who was always there. Now maybe isn't the right time but I hate to see our fans

repeating the crap the media is selling. This season has been a **** show from beginning to end are we really going to negate all the

positives because he couldn't carry the team any further lets be honest the only player who can hold their head up is Bruce the rest

from top to bottom have been a joke.
GTR11
RealGM

Post#560 » by GTR11 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:29 pm

ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
GTR11 wrote:We have issues just like Saltics did last year. This team has LEADERSHIP PROBLEM.

Marks needs to go , I don’t care how many good decisions he made in the past , no team with second biggest payroll should fold down after game 1 first round series

There is no sensible explanations, Marks doesn’t hold Nash accountable, alone for this he should be sacked

Sometimes i gotta feeling Marks it’s just a puppet figure in either KDs/Kai hands or Tsai hands

What he build with Atkinson and dAngelo Nets it’s an ancient history , there is no one left besides injured Joe Harris , there is no Brooklyn grid, no SA culture, none of this

He need’s to go and take his buddy Nash with him

Where some of you get this from. This is straight up laughable. Get your facts right

Return to Brooklyn Nets