ImageImageImageImageImage

***Official 2021-22 Offseason Thread***

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

***Official 2021-22 Offseason Thread*** 

Post#1701 » by Paradise » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:14 pm

Why would we hypothetically trade any of them to any EC team if we’re let’s say #1 in the East with a healthy Simmons, Harris and Curry?

What logic is that? A beautiful way to drive fans off.
3pt_chucker
Head Coach
And1: 2,002

Re: ***Official 2021-22 Offseason Thread*** 

Post#1702 » by 3pt_chucker » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:36 pm

Imagine believing anything Scoop B says. Dude is a hack.

Nash might have an issue with Harden but nothing points to Nash wanting to him to be traded. Harden said unprompted that he'd give Kyrie the shot himself.

F these Kyrie shills that try to re-write the history of all his BS.
CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,532

Post#1703 » by CalamityX12 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:11 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:This is absurd if true. And not surprised if it is.

**** Steve Nash and **** Sean Marks for hiring him. This clown needs to go ASAP.

Read on Twitter
?s=20&t=Lwf0_6dENAKGp_LkwPgrgA

i can't play the audio here at work but going off the headline seems a bit confusing.

Wouldn't Marks brought on Nash when Marks got here? So i'm not sure about a package deal?

Again I don't know what the audio is saying, if someone can share the transcript because whoever is allowing or endorsing Nash to remain HC should be deported from the country.

Steve Nash hasn't done enough nor shown a glimmer of a good faith to continue or extend this farce
The ModFather

My sports teams are currently experiencing suckiness. Please pardon the mess.
3pt_chucker
Head Coach

Post#1704 » by 3pt_chucker » Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:43 pm

Again, Nash was hired to placate the stars who wanted "collaborative coaching".

Yes, he's sucked but it's also been a s*** show here for >75% of Nash's tenure. Really not sure what coach is aching at the chance to jump into this mess.

I want him gone too but there is a slim chance he learns from his mistakes and gets a bit better. I'm honestly ok with that. Season is already a mess anyway.
3pt_chucker
Head Coach

Post#1705 » by 3pt_chucker » Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:45 pm

CalamityX12 wrote:

**** Steve Nash and **** Sean Marks for hiring him. This clown needs to go ASAP.

Read on Twitter

i can't play the audio here at work but going off the headline seems a bit confusing.

Wouldn't Marks brought on Nash when Marks got here? So i'm not sure about a package deal?

Again I don't know what the audio is saying, if someone can share the transcript because whoever is allowing or endorsing Nash to remain HC should be deported from the country.

Steve Nash hasn't done enough nor shown a glimmer of a good faith to continue or extend this farce

The clip says exactly that, they're packaged deals stemming from the Harden debacle. The rest of the context is on the youtube page which I refuse to click to support this clear propaganda.
TheNetsFan
Head Coach
And1: 2,599

Post#1706 » by TheNetsFan » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:21 pm

3pt_chucker wrote:
CalamityX12 wrote:

Read on Twitter

The clip says exactly that, they're packaged deals stemming from the Harden debacle. The rest of the context is on the youtube page which I refuse to click to support this clear propaganda.

Granted Marks and Nash were teammates at one time may years ago, but Nash seems more entwined with Tsai than Marks.
Shark
Lead Assistant
And1: 980

Post#1707 » by Shark » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:28 pm

Sean Marks and Nash possibly being a "package deal" is believable. The problem is that it's just being put out there so that the Kyrie camp could save face. I seriously doubt that Harden didn't have any issue with Kyrie not playing. And the fact that Dragic came out and said what he said adds to the fact that there were issues stemming from the players themselves, in particular the supposed leaders in KD and Ky.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,912

Post#1708 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:57 pm

3pt_chucker wrote:Imagine believing anything Scoop B says. Dude is a hack.

Nash might have an issue with Harden but nothing points to Nash wanting to him to be traded. Harden said unprompted that he'd give Kyrie the shot himself.

As soon as Kyrie was allowed back, the Nets went to sh*t. I don't believe a word from any of Kyrie's mouthpieces. They will lie on Kyrie's behalf for continued access.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
NetsWorld
Starter
And1: 1,030

Post#1709 » by NetsWorld » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:10 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
3pt_chucker wrote:Imagine believing anything Scoop B says. Dude is a hack.

As soon as Kyrie was allowed back, the Nets went to sh*t. I don't believe a word from any of Kyrie's mouthpieces. They will lie on Kyrie's behalf for continued access.

Scoop doesn't lie MDB, hate to break to ya. He broke this news before the MSM came around to realizing they were gonna run it back. The MSM exaggerated everything to make a buck off of it; that's the reality. When Kyrie posted about the bird cage like a moron, he was referring to Harrington and Carter being free and coming back as a discussion point, Scoop referenced this before anyone else. They didn't get their wish but they did have dialogue. The MSM puppets don't have access to Kyrie's direct camp like Scoop.
NetsWorld
Starter

Post#1710 » by NetsWorld » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:11 pm

Phoenix is no longer in the KD sweepstakes, bye bye Ayton. Ayton going to Indy impacts and changes the ball game as they can no longer use him as a trade ship in any scenario. Thanks and much love Phoenix.
TheNetsFan
Head Coach

Post#1711 » by TheNetsFan » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:18 pm

Utah has a bunch of interesting veteran pieces all of which are available. I don't know the asking price, but they could be an interesting third team in a potential Kyrie to LA deal if they're just interested in dumping future money for expiring. Conley, Clarkson, Bojan, Beverly, Gay, etc.
NetsWorld
Starter

Post#1712 » by NetsWorld » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:21 pm

TheNetsFan wrote:Utah has a bunch of interesting veteran pieces all of which are available. I don't know the asking price, but they could be an interesting third team in a potential Kyrie to LA deal if they're just interested in dumping future money for expiring. Conley, Clarkson, Bojan, Beverly, Gay, etc.

No doubt they are team to look out for, but Ainge wants picks. I would love to trade Joe Harris and get a third team involved to surrender a pick while we get Conley or Clarkson.
TheNetsFan
Head Coach

Post#1713 » by TheNetsFan » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:26 pm

NetsWorld wrote:
TheNetsFan wrote:Utah has a bunch of interesting veteran pieces all of which are available. I don't know the asking price, but they could be an interesting third team in a potential Kyrie to LA deal if they're just interested in dumping future money for expiring. Conley, Clarkson, Bojan, Beverly, Gay, etc.

No doubt they are team to look out for, but Ainge wants picks. I would love to trade Joe Harris and get a third team involved to surrender a pick while we get Conley or Clarkson.

They're going to get a ton of picks & cobbled together salaries when they trade Mitchell to the Knicks. They likely need to open up roster space, and I doubt guys like Conley, Bojan, Gay, etc. carry much more than 2nd round pick value (if anything positive at all).
NetsWorld
Starter

Post#1714 » by NetsWorld » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:30 pm

TheNetsFan wrote:
NetsWorld wrote:

They're going to get a ton of picks & cobbled together salaries when they trade Mitchell to the Knicks. They likely need to open up roster space, and I doubt guys like Conley, Bojan, Gay, etc. carry much more than 2nd round pick value (if anything positive at all).

Clarkson would help immensely, gives you size.
TheNetsFan
Head Coach

Post#1715 » by TheNetsFan » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:45 pm

NetsWorld wrote:
TheNetsFan wrote:
NetsWorld wrote:

Clarkson would help immensely, gives you size.

If we deal Irving to LA, getting a Conley+Clarkson+pick package wouldn't be bad. Westbrook would go to Utah to help clear their books next year. They can also move Gay's 2 year deal to LA in the deal.

Return to Brooklyn Nets