Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

ItsaVC3
Banned User
And1: 0

do ur thing Kiki? 

Post#1 » by ItsaVC3 » Wed Jan 9, 2008 3:28 pm

get somes trades made kiki u did it in denver with martin and camby
i know ur dealing with the worst gm president what ever he is in ron thorn
but this teams needs a improvement they got blowed out by 16 points by the cats THE CATS. they meaning the cats have beat 2 teams by 15 or more points the heat and sonics which that is consider as wins even before the games starts so does to me dont count. and another thing i heard when u have the #1 overall pick and u draft martin i heard hes for the further not a rental for 6 yrs and then trade him.
G_MoNeY
Veteran

Post#2 » by G_MoNeY » Wed Jan 9, 2008 3:48 pm

ummm...we lost to the Bobcats, granted. However we're on a winning streak and the team is playing MUCH better. Thorn is one of the best presidents in the league. Your comment about Martin is absurd. He got paid max dollars and how much has he really played? Good move by Thorn there.

I still think a trade needs to be made, just for us to be able to compete with the Pistons/Celtics of the East, not to mention the Suns/Spurs/Mavs of the West. Our current lineup, with a lack of a post presence will hurt us in the long run.
fasca
Sophomore

Post#3 » by fasca » Wed Jan 9, 2008 7:23 pm

what are you talking about.. thorn is a great president.. thorn wanted to bring back kenyon but ratner told him he couldnt an hour before the deadline.... o yea we never would have gotten vince without getting rid of kmart
Adam1221
Sixth Man
And1: 397

Post#4 » by Adam1221 » Wed Jan 9, 2008 7:32 pm

WTF dude?
Thorn is easily one of the best GM's in the league, its easy to see this due to the following reasons:

1.He took a league known laughing stock and turned it into legit contenders.

2.He got us Vince carter for peanuts in a trade that Toronto actually had to pay for giving away Vince!

3.He drafted Sean Williams,Marcus Williams and RJ+Collins in one of the best draft pick trades ever.

4.He got us JKidd.

On top of it all he drafted Michael Jordan so....yeah XD!
S.I.C. GM
Veteran
And1: 2

Post#5 » by S.I.C. GM » Wed Jan 9, 2008 8:11 pm

This guy is an idiot!

His name has VC in it, but calls Thorn the worse GM. I dont get it.
SIC
ChampionRed
Assistant Coach
And1: 881

Post#6 » by ChampionRed » Wed Jan 9, 2008 9:35 pm

S.I.C. GM wrote:This guy is an idiot!

His name has VC in it, but calls Thorn the worse GM. I dont get it.

Ironic isn't it? lol

Bottom line for me is I have my complete trust in Thorn. Kiki really can't hurt us in the trading aspect of his job because he would have to go through Thorn first.

Kiki's main job right now is scouting for the draft.
RJ 24
Senior
And1: 10

Re: do ur thing Kiki? 

Post#7 » by RJ 24 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:21 am

ItsaVC3 wrote:get somes trades made kiki u did it in denver with martin and camby
i know ur dealing with the worst gm president what ever he is in ron thorn
but this teams needs a improvement they got blowed out by 16 points by the cats THE CATS. they meaning the cats have beat 2 teams by 15 or more points the heat and sonics which that is consider as wins even before the games starts so does to me dont count. and another thing i heard when u have the #1 overall pick and u draft martin i heard hes for the further not a rental for 6 yrs and then trade him.

i stopped reading after this. what a moron.

Return to Brooklyn Nets