ImageImageImageImageImage

Make a move for Randolph?

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

NjNeTs1029
Starter
And1: 98

Post#21 » by NjNeTs1029 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:53 pm

I cant stand Randolf. he doesnt play D and if he gets the ball on offense the rest of the team might as well walk down to the other side of the court because you know hes shooting it. No way that i would want him to get traded to the nets
BasketBrain
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#22 » by BasketBrain » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:36 am

No way to the 6'9" version of Marbury!
kidd0701
Sixth Man

Post#23 » by kidd0701 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:45 am

I'd take Randolph for this kind of deal. I'm not dealing any of the big 3, boki, boone, SWAT, nenad, marcus for him.

Collins, Magloire, Wright for Randolph and Mardy Collins

I would just take out Wright and Collins but it wouldnt work financially.
gr3en
Rookie
And1: 18

Post#24 » by gr3en » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:26 am

kidd0701 wrote:I'd take Randolph for this kind of deal. I'm not dealing any of the big 3, boki, boone, SWAT, nenad, marcus for him.

Collins, Magloire, Wright for Randolph and Mardy Collins

I would just take out Wright and Collins but it wouldnt work financially.

Collins + Magloire + Allen for Randolph works in the trade checker. I think next to defensive minded bigs like Boone and Sean Williams and a great point guard like J-Kidd he might be able to work out alot better for you guys than with the Knicks who clearly lack those kind of players. Furthermore, the veterans on this team are very different from the veterans Zach has been around in the past. I think Kidd and co. will be able to keep him in check as they have done with Sean Williams.
etopn23
Head Coach
And1: 160

Post#25 » by etopn23 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:33 am

halfHAVOC wrote:would you guys do this?

Bostjan Nachbar, Jason Collins, Jamaal Magloire + 1st round pick for

Zach Randolph, Randolph Morris, Mardy Collins ?
**** yes, I think y'all are hating on him way too much.

He's one of the best rebounders in the league, he's one of the best post players on the offensive side of court, he can hit the jumper.... Combine that with JKidd/RJ/VC/SWill..... Wow.

You realize we'd have three people (RJ/VC/ZBo) who could command a double team on any given night?
halfHAVOC
Assistant Coach
And1: 176

Post#26 » by halfHAVOC » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:54 am

^ thats what i was thinking + him knowing that hes on a contender....

Kidd,VC,RJ + Armstrong would be on his case every night if he was bein an ass.
Stream My New Basketball Anthem "KING": https://ampl.ink/7QwkY
S.I.C. GM
Veteran
And1: 2

Post#27 » by S.I.C. GM » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:34 pm

etopn23 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

**** yes, I think y'all are hating on him way too much.

He's one of the best rebounders in the league, he's one of the best post players on the offensive side of court, he can hit the jumper.... Combine that with JKidd/RJ/VC/SWill..... Wow.

You realize we'd have three people (RJ/VC/ZBo) who could command a double team on any given night?

I totally agree with you. I doubt NY does it though. If it was possible, everyone would be saying BOSTON WHO...
SIC
tsp00n
Freshman

Post#28 » by tsp00n » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:09 pm

i'd trade for lee before i trade for zach
ChampionRed
Assistant Coach
And1: 881

Post#29 » by ChampionRed » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:23 pm

I have mixed feelings about Randolph...would he really help us?
S.I.C. GM
Veteran

Post#30 » by S.I.C. GM » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:31 pm

Netsultimatefan63 wrote:I have mixed feelings about Randolph...would he really help us?

For the same reasons people want JO, I think he can. Who do u double team?

As far as his character, we said the same thing with Rasweed. Detrot gets him and they win a Championship. I think we have too many good guys on this team for him to act up. As long as he gives us inside scoring and demands doubles, i dont care if he acts up. Kidd will give him the ball when Kidd wants to. So he cant say $hit. Remember every team this guy has been on it has been disfunctional. He comes here. He has too many big brothers to let him know He Aint $hit!!!
SIC
aussienet
Senior

Post#31 » by aussienet » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:26 pm

There is no way the Knicks do this deal unless they get something back in return. You can count expirings out cos they are way over the cap. We don't wanna move any of our youngsters or touch the big three. (which i agree with) so this deal doesn't get done. end of story
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,800

Post#32 » by Rich Rane » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:55 pm

Doesn't get along with teammates and has missed several games due to altercations with them, has been getting injured for the last few years, isn't the greatest off the court guy, slow, not athletic, selfish, not to mention a ridiculous contract. No thanks. I have no idea where everyone is getting that he demands double teams because I certainly don't see it. Kidd's not a miracle worker, although some of us tend to believe he is, but you put that guy next to Sean, I don't think it ends well. I don't think VC or RJ have enough to set Randolph's mind straight since they're the ones benefitting from Kidd.
Da big3
Starter

Post#33 » by Da big3 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:27 pm

Zach Randolph is like the guy in the visa commercial everyone is moving with visa and then rendolp pays with cash, thats what he will do this offfense

Return to Brooklyn Nets