ImageImageImage

OT - You're not here to be a girl about it

Moderator: Crowned

Truthrising
RealGM
And1: 7,964

Re: OT - You're not here to be a girl about it 

Post#21 » by Truthrising » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:53 pm

FirstInkTDot wrote:Okay if people don't know. There's this player named Morgan Rielly, dude's in his sophmore season and he's probably the only guy who's bringing his A-Game every time the Leafs play. Basically some clown reporter asks him about the team and he really doesn't look like he has a good answer and so he compares it to being a girl. Now every little sensitive clown is offended for his female comparison.

People get too sensitive now-a-days. As soon as you criticize someone, people get their panties in a knot and immediately say that their offended. Comedians like Chris Rock stopped doing shows in front of colleges because the "Students" get so offended, he'll start a joke about race and immediately people leave. I hate clowns that can't take a joke about something and since the Leafs are tanking these dumb bloggers and journalists are just scrapping up the bottom of the barrel and trying to make this into a huge controversy.

I think you're doing a disservice to women worldwide...please refer them to as "feminine undergarments" kindly appreciated..
Masai's to do list
Trade - Ibaka
dbhoops
Rookie
And1: 3,796

Re: OT - You're not here to be a girl about it 

Post#22 » by dbhoops » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:14 pm

I opened this thread thinking someone was flaming me...
I think he's either going to stay, or leave.

Return to Toronto Maple Leafs