ImageImageImageImageImage

Malik Shut Up! We know we suck!

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

kNiCk_PriDe
Assistant Coach
And1: 86

Malik Shut Up! We know we suck! 

Post#1 » by kNiCk_PriDe » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:21 pm

Who else other than me is sick n tired of Rose opening his mouth everyday. We all know we suck. We all know were not a championship team. We all know Isiah and Dolan are delusional. What the hell is Malik pointing out other than the obvious? Who the hell is Malik Rose? He's lucky hes not out of the league. Hes pure garbage in terms of skill. I understand that he tries to be a leader and he's won two championships. (which he didnt win. that had something to do with a man named Tim Duncan). He needs to giv it a rest.

To Malik Rose- Why dont you just retire and get into coaching if u hate this team so much. But no, you wanna pick up ur option and stay another year. Im not blaming you for makin your money. ****, i would too, but afterwards, id stfu, and sit there. not bitch while i collect my check cuz thats a decision i made.

STFU MALIK ROSE!!!!!
cmaff051
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 2

Post#2 » by cmaff051 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:22 pm

I'm not tired of him opening up his mouth. Apparently Isiah and Dolan don't know we suck.

Keep fighting the good fight, Malik.
ctorres
RealGM
And1: 3,579

Post#3 » by ctorres » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:27 pm

I rather have someone as knowledgeable as Malik Rose saying the Knicks suck than a lot of the fans on this mesage board.
kNiCk_PriDe
Assistant Coach
And1: 86

Post#4 » by kNiCk_PriDe » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:38 pm

ctorres wrote:I rather have someone as knowledgeable as Malik Rose saying the Knicks suck than a lot of the fans on this mesage board.

I hope thats green font....What makes you think Malik Rose is knowledgable or intelligent?
prophet_of_rage
RealGM
And1: 6,686

Post#5 » by prophet_of_rage » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:39 pm

Malik's trying to get himself out of town.
Slimpack
Lead Assistant
And1: 83

Post#6 » by Slimpack » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:41 pm

i still don't know what he said :-?
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,525

Post#7 » by blueNorange » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:41 pm

Malik Rose garbage?? Maybe he has nothing left in the tank but in his younger days, he was exactly what Paul Milsap is now.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
J9Starks3
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,195

Post#8 » by J9Starks3 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:49 pm

I would rather hear some people hold the team accountable... Im sick of hearing how we are "just about to turn the corner"... weve turned the corner so often all we end up doing is circling the block.

Its refreshing to hear someone tell it like it is in the Knicks organization!
ComeOnKnicks
Pro Prospect
And1: 7

Post#9 » by ComeOnKnicks » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:57 pm

I don't have a problem with what he said, I think there's a lot of truth to it.
ctorres
RealGM
And1: 3,579

Post#10 » by ctorres » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:59 pm

kNiCk_PriDe wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I hope thats green font....What makes you think Malik Rose is knowledgable or intelligent?

Well I doubt he would be the type to misspell "knowledgable" (it's spelled knowledgeable just so you know). He is a lot more well spoken than most people here.
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 128,526

Post#11 » by god shammgod » Fri Jan 4, 2008 8:05 pm

the problem with malik rose is that he talks that "do the right things, play like a team, play you role" stuff and then proceeds to waive his hands wildly for the ball in the post on every possession instead of setting screens and doing the little things to help his far more offensively talented teammates to score.
Boss_
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 233

Post#12 » by Boss_ » Fri Jan 4, 2008 8:07 pm

At least he has the balls to speak up and talk about the obvious..

Isiah on the other hand, is still talking about winning championships with this roster :crazy:
DE FENSE
RealGM
And1: 2,707

Post#13 » by DE FENSE » Fri Jan 4, 2008 8:13 pm

Malik just says the stuff that is obvious to the rest of the world.

The sad part is that no matter how much Malik says, or Clyde says, or Oakley says, or Breen says, or Isola, or Kenny Smith, etc etc etc, it won't matter at all because we have egomaniacs like Isiah Thomas and Dolan at the helm.
mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14

Post#14 » by mjhp911 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 8:59 pm

god shammgod wrote:the problem with malik rose is that he talks that "do the right things, play like a team, play you role" stuff and then proceeds to waive his hands wildly for the ball in the post on every possession instead of setting screens and doing the little things to help his far more offensively talented teammates to score.

:lol:
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 51,237

Post#15 » by Deeeez Knicks » Fri Jan 4, 2008 9:11 pm

Slimpack wrote:i still don't know what he said :-?

Rose said the Knicks are not like the Spurs, whom they face tonight in a potential blowout. When it comes to the makeup of the players, it's not even close. Rose referred to "heart," but also seemed to be referencing work ethic and ability to handle adversity.

"There are things that are different (in San Antonio) than here," said Rose, in his fourth season with the Knicks. "There are a few small things . . . that are the difference between winning and losing. In some instances you have to be born with them. In some instances you can work to get them. We need more of those things."

Rose also said the Knicks are made up of many disparate parts without any continuity, as opposed to the Spurs, the prime example of constancy.

"You have eight, nine guys there who've spent tons of time together," Rose said of the Spurs. "This team (the Knicks) has been put together over the last couple of years, we have young guys, draft picks, we have free agents, we have trade guys. It takes time to mesh that together and we're not there yet. We have some weird personalities, different personalities on this team."

Rose said his teammates are pressing too much for fear of failure or perhaps fear of being yanked from the lineup in one of Isiah Thomas' constant shuffles.

Rose said as a result, a player doesn't always use "what God gave you, your talents and creativity. What we're doing here is we're overthinking. We're not reacting."

I still dont know why people are getting there panties in a bunch over this. Reporters ask questions. Is Malik supposed to say we are a championship team or that we are just like the Spurs?
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
StutterStep
RealGM
And1: 58

Post#16 » by StutterStep » Fri Jan 4, 2008 11:06 pm

StutterStep wrote:Man, Malik Rose is a CANCER!!

Doesn't this guy realize the team is pining for DUMPED him along with 2 first rounders.

That's like some pathetic loser still longing for his college girlfriend after she'd done had 4 kids and married to a millionaire.

Give it up Malik!!!

If you hate it here so much, why'd you opt in your extension!!
ComeOnKnicks
Pro Prospect
And1: 7

Post#17 » by ComeOnKnicks » Fri Jan 4, 2008 11:09 pm

Brad Lohaus wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I still dont know why people are getting there panties in a bunch over this.

Return to New York Knicks