ImageImageImageImageImage

The Game Tonight

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14

Post#21 » by mjhp911 » Sat Jan 5, 2008 7:02 am

don32979 wrote:Why can't we get effort like this every night? How hard is it to play like you really care? Don't they have any pride? I just don't get it.

Slimpack wrote:I disagree strongly. The Knicks need to trade Curry right now after tonight's game. there might be some sucker GM willing to look at tonight's game and still think Curry has potential. Sigh, but of course that won't happen.

:nod:
NoLayupRule
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 10,887

Post#22 » by NoLayupRule » Sat Jan 5, 2008 8:03 am

tonight I saw a young center who was worth the players, money and picks that were invensted in him.

I wish he played more often.
Spot31
Pro Prospect
And1: 605

Post#23 » by Spot31 » Sat Jan 5, 2008 8:23 am

The Knicks suck and will continue to suck until Isiah is gone. We may have all the talent in the world but we'll never accomplish winning basketball until we get a coach that can teach defense and discipline these chumps.
"And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character hope." Rom. 5: 2-4
DoubtingThomas
Junior
And1: 0

Post#24 » by DoubtingThomas » Sat Jan 5, 2008 9:35 am

[quote="StutterStep"][/quote]
The coach doesn't have a plan. It changes from night to night just like his line ups. The person(s) at fault for the 24 loses in 32 games changes from night to night. It might be the fans for booing, his signature players for not playing the game right, or the team that he coached for two years and has managed for four not playing with intelligence. Someone should be held accountable for this and it is not the fans for booing or the signature players that the coach/gm acquired.

Return to New York Knicks