ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Lakers vs. Frank - Remi Keys pg 16

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,939

Re: PG: Lakers vs. Frank - Remi Keys pg 16 

Post#521 » by Fury » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:21 am

JBreezeNY wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:

y'all... i swear. :lol:

we got a bunch of clooney's up in here i guess :lol: :lol: :lol:

turning down selter :lol:

Other than her doing squats what is special about her?

She a average white girl with a meh face.

Kurt Rambis
Senior
And1: 483

Post#522 » by Kurt Rambis » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:08 am

I do think you guys overrate these instagram girls because they are some kinda famous and thot looking in pics. In real life, they look like any hot girl you would meet in a bar.

Any NBA superstar is hundreds of millions dollars value man. If they date, The Butt Girl is the lucky one, not KP. He isn't some dude with regular paycheck. It's all about money.

Shooters shoot. These girls are training for our young cub. :lol:
BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,264
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Re: PG: Lakers vs. Frank 

Post#523 » by BKlutch » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:21 am

NYKAL wrote:
BKlutch wrote:I kind of miss the good old days when somebody would always say, "But KP isn't alpha!" NOT

I still believe he's a beta mentally. Its just that his size, talent & skill sets are is higher than most alpha's. :lol:

I'm joking :)

Glad you clarified that. I was almost afraid you'd lost your marbles.

Offense propelled by our Brunson Burner. Defense powered by OG, our after-burner.

BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,264
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Post#524 » by BKlutch » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:22 am

Synciere wrote:
CharlesOakley wrote:I didn't get to watch the game and just checked out the highlights. First, not surprised by the game Frank had. His shooting form is solid and I'm expecting him to become a knockdown shooter. His passing looked on point. The foul call on the 3-pointer was incredibly suspect. I can't stand having to watch the Balls on the sidelines. If that family isn't trying to become the next Kardashians...

I'm surprised so many aren't more surprised at Frank's shooting. I know I am. The highlights heading into the draft showed he had a nice shooting touch, but he was pretty awful that first month. I started to have my doubts.

I'm also surprised at the level of venom being displayed towards Lavar and the Balls. What the heck have they done to you?

Poor Lonzo has been cursed with a dad who offends or upsets nearly everyone.

Offense propelled by our Brunson Burner. Defense powered by OG, our after-burner.

Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 24,868

Post#525 » by Jeff Van Gully » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:38 am

Kurt Rambis wrote:I do think you guys overrate these instagram girls because they are some kinda famous and thot looking in pics. In real life, they look like any hot girl you would meet in a bar.

Any NBA superstar is hundreds of millions dollars value man. If they date, The Butt Girl is the lucky one, not KP. He isn't some dude with regular paycheck. It's all about money.

Shooters shoot. These girls are training for our young cub. :lol:

for all we know KP already done slid in them DMs. he play it thirsty like that. that's why all of this is funny, because it's KP.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,217

Post#526 » by KnicksGod » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:58 am

BKlutch wrote:
Synciere wrote:
CharlesOakley wrote:I didn't get to watch the game and just checked out the highlights. First, not surprised by the game Frank had. His shooting form is solid and I'm expecting him to become a knockdown shooter. His passing looked on point. The foul call on the 3-pointer was incredibly suspect. I can't stand having to watch the Balls on the sidelines. If that family isn't trying to become the next Kardashians...

I'm surprised so many aren't more surprised at Frank's shooting. I know I am. The highlights heading into the draft showed he had a nice shooting touch, but he was pretty awful that first month. I started to have my doubts.

I'm also surprised at the level of venom being displayed towards Lavar and the Balls. What the heck have they done to you?

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,452

Post#527 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:00 am

Fury wrote:
JBreezeNY wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

We talking bout Rebecca?
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#528 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:04 am

BKlutch wrote:
Synciere wrote:

Funny, he talks all this stuff and, yet, it seems to me that when he meets these people he's all hugs and smiles. I like the hugs and smiles part. Once you get past all the bombast, I think he's a good guy who is so - overly - proud of his kids. :lol:

I kinda got a kick of him standing up and turning to the crowd every time Lonzo did something good, especially in that 3rd quarter. OMG.

What I don't appreciate are the prices of his sneakers.
IAmTheBest
Sixth Man
And1: 1,803

Post#529 » by IAmTheBest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:13 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
BKlutch wrote:
Synciere wrote:

Funny, he talks all this stuff and, yet, it seems to me that when he meets these people he's all hugs and smiles. I like the hugs and smiles part. Once you get past all the bombast, I think he's a good guy who is so - overly - proud of his kids. :lol:

I kinda got a kick of him standing up and turning to the crowd every time Lonzo did something good, especially in that 3rd quarter. OMG.

lavar is just an incredible provocateur who does what he does to make money. he's playing the game.

in fact i dont even mind lavar that much. in the end he got his family to a really good position.

his sons seem like spoiled softees. they dont seem to have the edge their father does...they all seem dull as a rock. and lonzo the type of dude to walk away from a fake NBA fight because he's afraid of getting a techn. even dangelo russel wouldve at least called a ref over to stop the fight. thankfully we have the french prince
KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 13,954

Post#530 » by KnicksGadfly » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:22 am

IAmTheBest wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
BKlutch wrote:Poor Lonzo has been cursed with a dad who offends or upsets nearly everyone.

lavar is just an incredible provocateur who does what he does to make money. he's playing the game.

in fact i dont even mind lavar that much. in the end he got his family to a really good position.

his sons seem like spoiled softees. they dont seem to have the edge their father does...they all seem dull as a rock. and lonzo the type of dude to walk away from a fake NBA fight because he's afraid of getting a techn. even dangelo russel wouldve at least called a ref over to stop the fight. thankfully we have the french prince

Yea. He really knows how to use the media and play to the crowd. Even the shoes part is calculated, I think. If the shoes were $20, they'd probably end up like the Starburys. All I know is that nobody wanted to admit to wearing Payless for one reason. Yea, his shoes are overpriced, but eh...better than cheap and no customers.
Milk
Rookie
And1: 2,326

Post#531 » by Milk » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 am

Read on Twitter
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 60,867

Post#532 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:36 am

Perry angling for a fat sponsorship deal with Tums
ImageImageImage
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#533 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:01 am

Randle couldn't handle Beas.

Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#534 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:16 am

Da Beas
ImageImageImage
xNewYorkMadex
General Manager
And1: 5,758

Post#535 » by xNewYorkMadex » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:33 am

mpharris36 wrote:
JBreezeNY wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

you would pass?

I would smash yes, but as a full-time girlfriend? I would pass. Shes nothing special. Her face is meh.

I can find a bunch of dominicans and puerto ricans better than Selter pretty easily in the Heights and Bronx.
Andrea Bargnani nYk 2013-2015
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#536 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:40 am

Hulk Smash
ImageImageImage
JBreezeNY
RealGM
And1: 10,714

Post#537 » by JBreezeNY » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:26 am

sushibear wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
JBreezeNY wrote:Other than her doing squats what is special about her?

you would pass?

Corny.
JBreezeNY
RealGM
And1: 10,714

Post#538 » by JBreezeNY » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:27 am

mpharris36 wrote:
JBreezeNY wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

you would pass?

I’d smash but she’s not special.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,226

Post#539 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:39 am

Jeff Van Gully wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:I hope Lavar marries a Kardashian!

I kept seeing what looked like a bootleg Kardashian in the crowd behind one of the benches

she is a regular. always at the games. my wife was like, "who side chick is that?" :lol:

Who?
:beer: RIP mags
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,148

Post#540 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:47 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
I kept seeing what looked like a bootleg Kardashian in the crowd behind one of the benches

she is a regular. always at the games. my wife was like, "who side chick is that?" :lol:

Who?

Some random black haired lady who looks like a bootleg Kardashian. I saw her behind one of the benches a few times in the Lakers game, but apparently she's something of a regular.

Return to New York Knicks