ImageImageImageImageImage

Ot: Muller files compliant against manafort judge

Moderators: NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks

Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,519

Re: Ot: Muller files compliant against manafort judge 

Post#101 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:18 pm

method wrote:
duetta wrote:
method wrote:FOLLOW #Q ANON

Only if you're the type who believes in pizza joints being the home for a vast pedophile ring.

Seriously, if you're going to pimp a conspiracy theory, can you at least come with something that doesn't automatically engender intellectual contempt - not only for the theory but for the promoters themselves.

and how much research have you done #Q Anon?
And reading left owned and controled media doesnt count.How many Q anon posts have you read???Yeah zero...do yourself a favor and spend sometime research for damn self.Spend one hour of your time and read what he posts.And if you still feel this way.Then you are better then me.

Q is a completely manipulated meme designed to reinforce fantasies. The game of dropping hints is calculated to send members of the cult off on tangents.

As far as research, when I was told about Q for the first time I went for a look and you know what? Everything posted here matches everything posted everywhere else for a reason. Because the type of person who feeds on these ruses are copycats who cut and paste these fantasies.

Over time their passion for this fantasy world spread and that virality alone has validated the authenticity of Q to these followers. That's not validation in the adult sense. It is validation in a very adolescent mindset that thrives of building speculations upon no factual foundations.

There is very little independent thought going on there, but there is plenty who wish to make an online name for themselves by upping the ante and inventing more false evil empire scenarios, so what some call a movement is yet another example of emotionalism willing to tailor fit any random explanation that conveniently supports their world view.

I have yet to see a single one of them capable of sourcing independent material that was not pre-digested for them.

The facts are this. The Trump administration has been confirmed by reliable sources to have collaborated with Russians. That Q Anon people can't deal with those facts is not the problem of sober people who actually deal in facts.

Nobody owes a Q follower the time of day when there is nothing going on that resembles coherent thought processes. People have been continually asked to provide legit sources and they always seem to fail. It is not a coincidence.
ImageImageImage
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#102 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:22 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Wow, because the article he posted was pro-lib as you correctly pointed out.

It has been put to bed. OP said I had a case of mistaken identity and I acknowledged this and offered an apology. There was another kenny besides kennyskywalker who was very abusive in the CA Forum and I can't remember the exact name any longer, but it was close enough that I evidently made a mistaken ID.

Ok, so kennyy88 is cool.

So let's go troll the other kenny. :lol:

:wavefinger: Behave Mongo
ImageImageImage
method
RealGM
And1: 299

Post#103 » by method » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:14 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
method wrote:
duetta wrote:
Only if you're the type who believes in pizza joints being the home for a vast pedophile ring.

Seriously, if you're going to pimp a conspiracy theory, can you at least come with something that doesn't automatically engender intellectual contempt - not only for the theory but for the promoters themselves.

and how much research have you done #Q Anon?
And reading left owned and controled media doesnt count.How many Q anon posts have you read???Yeah zero...do yourself a favor and spend sometime research for damn self.Spend one hour of your time and read what he posts.And if you still feel this way.Then you are better then me.

Q is a completely manipulated meme designed to reinforce fantasies. The game of dropping hints is calculated to send members of the cult off on tangents.

As far as research, when I was told about Q for the first time I went for a look and you know what? Everything posted here matches everything posted everywhere else for a reason. Because the type of person who feeds on these ruses are copycats who cut and paste these fantasies.

Over time their passion for this fantasy world spread and that virality alone has validated the authenticity of Q to these followers. That's not validation in the adult sense. It is validation in a very adolescent mindset that thrives of building speculations upon no factual foundations.

There is very little independent thought going on there, but there is plenty who wish to make an online name for themselves by upping the ante and inventing more false evil empire scenarios, so what some call a movement is yet another example of emotionalism willing to tailor fit any random explanation that conveniently supports their world view.

I have yet to see a single one of them capable of sourcing independent material that was not pre-digested for them.

The facts are this. The Trump administration has been confirmed by reliable sources to have collaborated with Russians. That Q Anon people can't deal with those facts is not the problem of sober people who actually deal in facts.

Nobody owes a Q follower the time of day when there is nothing going on that resembles coherent thought processes. People have been continually asked to provide legit sources and they always seem to fail. It is not a coincidence.
lmao.Q is military itellegence dropping the biggest top secret info in modern history and is in direct contact to Pres.Trump.But keep believing its fantasy..lol.That proves to me you havent researched him for one second.

I suggest anyone who is sick of listening to the MSM the propaganda arm of the democratic party and want to know what is really happening in America today the TRUTH that we arent being told well i suggest you RESEARCH #Qanon.
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#104 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:21 pm

method wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
method wrote:and how much research have you done #Q Anon?

lmao.Q is military itellegence dropping the biggest top secret info in modern history and is in direct contact to Pres.Trump.But keep believing its fantasy..lol.That proves to me you havent researched him for one second.

I suggest anyone who is sick of listening to the MSM the propaganda arm of the democratic party and want to know what is really happening in America today the TRUTH that we arent being told well i suggest you RESEARCH #Qanon.

Q is a fictional character

Q is not a verified poster on Twitter

There are verified intelligence analysts posting there

Of course Q is such a renegade he would be killed in their sleep by the deep state if he revealed his identity.

You stick to your imaginary characters and I'll stick to actual seasoned career professionals who put their names on the line with their analysis.

You can't be bothered to discuss Schindler's postings shared here, but you want to hype up a mirage. Your choice

Listen to yourself:

You actually think Q is in direct contact with Trump and dropping truth bombs on the web on his behalf

This is nonsense. The sad thing is you don't appear able to understand why this makes you look foolish
ImageImageImage
method
RealGM

Post#105 » by method » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:31 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
method wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:

Of course Q is such a renegade he would be killed in their sleep by the deep state if he revealed his identity.

You stick to your imaginary characters and I'll stick to actual seasoned career professionals who put their names on the line with their analysis.

You can't be bothered to discuss Schindler's postings shared here, but you want to hype up a mirage. Your choice

Listen to yourself:

You actually think Q is in direct contact with Trump and dropping truth bombs on the web on his behalf

This is nonsense. The sad thing is you don't appear able to understand why this makes you look foolish
listen Clyde do yourself a favor and spend an hour or two and research him.I dont want you to take my wordi dont want anyone here to take my word.But I do want you for yourself not me to do your own damn research.LIKE I SAID IF ANYONE IS SICK OF THE MSM AND WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF WHAT IS REALLY GOING OWN RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF #Q ANON
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#106 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:45 pm

method wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
method wrote:lmao.Q is military itellegence dropping the biggest top secret info in modern history and is in direct contact to Pres.Trump.But keep believing its fantasy..lol.That proves to me you havent researched him for one second.

Listen to yourself:

listen Clyde do yourself a favor and spend an hour or two and research him.I dont want you to take my wordi dont want anyone here to take my word.But I do want you for yourself not me to do your own damn research.LIKE I SAID IF ANYONE IS SICK OF THE MSM AND WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF WHAT IS REALLY GOING OWN RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF #Q ANON

I have looked into it Method. It is not credible and is just a pile of assumptions fueled by hysterical and unhinged people. I'm not interested and I think the moderators have made it clear already the board is not interested in hysterical theories that have zero substantiation. So if you will take a little advice, don't get caught up in telling us we're unable to understand or set yourself up by posting those theories when you cannot source anything.

You know I'm "method"ical with my research, so you are not asking for something I haven't already done. Q Anon is manufactured and mythological and devoid of logic. The more outlandish it becomes the more it appeals to its believers.

What's worse is it appears anyone who believes this fictional stuff is incapable of absorbing actual factual information. This is a subset of people who will deny what non-partisan career civil servants are telling all of you. When all 17 American intelligence agencies and European intelligence agencies confirm Trump and Russia were working together that is not the deep state. Those are civil servants who have sworn to defend the constitution from enemies WITHIN and WITHOUT.

No Method, the Deep State is NOT the enemy within. The investigation of Trump was earned by Trump. His activity with Russian operatives were picked up by professional intelligence monitors going back years now and prompted ongoing investigations into the Trump campaign. Trump himself essentially created the Special Counsel by stupidly firing Comey. That was not invented by the deep state. It was generated by the actions of Trump himself and his associates and their affiliations with unsavory characters and Kremlin operatives.

Only in the minds of Trump true believers does a reality exist whereby legitimate intelligence professionals doing their actual jobs constitute a deep state out to get Trump. This childish martyr complex projected onto Trump fuels countless silly theories meant to create an edifice of fantasies that make it easier to believe Trump is the good guy and that actual career professionals doing their jobs are the bad guys.

So don't post Q Anon theories here. You can't substantiate any of it and we deal with actual facts here. Good luck to you
ImageImageImage
method
RealGM

Post#107 » by method » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:46 pm

No Q Anon conspiracy theories please

- K-Dot
method
RealGM

Post#108 » by method » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:04 pm

More conspiracy theories

- K-Dot
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 83,212

Post#109 » by thebuzzardman » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:07 pm

Here's a simple question. The federal government is quite large, which is both bad and good. Since method is well versed in the evil there, define for me "the deep state". I'll need specific examples of which agencies are members and also which individuals, especially in those instances where the entire agency isn't involved. Also an explanation of why you aren't in a paramilitary cell in the woods plotting bombings etc, as what you are implying is that the entire U.S. Government and social power structure of the USA is in the hands of a vast, far reaching evil cabal.
NoLayupRule
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 10,887

Post#110 » by NoLayupRule » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:25 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:Here's a simple question. The federal government is quite large, which is both bad and good. Since method is well versed in the evil there, define for me "the deep state". I'll need specific examples of which agencies are members and also which individuals, especially in those instances where the entire agency isn't involved. Also an explanation of why you aren't in a paramilitary cell in the woods plotting bombings etc, as what you are implying is that the entire U.S. Government and social power structure of the USA is in the hands of a vast, far reaching evil cabal.

"deep state" is a made up term by republicans and conspiracy theorists

deep state basically means professionals

aka non-political appointees

people who do their jobs out of love for country, professionalism and a sense of decorum
method
RealGM

Post#111 » by method » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:30 pm

lmao...wow censored.Find out what they dont want you to know #Q anon
thebuzzardman
RealGM

Post#112 » by thebuzzardman » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:36 pm

NoLayupRule wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:Here's a simple question. The federal government is quite large, which is both bad and good. Since method is well versed in the evil there, define for me "the deep state". I'll need specific examples of which agencies are members and also which individuals, especially in those instances where the entire agency isn't involved. Also an explanation of why you aren't in a paramilitary cell in the woods plotting bombings etc, as what you are implying is that the entire U.S. Government and social power structure of the USA is in the hands of a vast, far reaching evil cabal.

"deep state" is a made up term by republicans and conspiracy theorists

deep state basically means professionals

aka non-political appointees

people who do their jobs out of love for country, professionalism and a sense of decorum

I really need a list and a detailed explanation. With links.

Enough people are talking about it, to include the President of the US of A, so It should be well researched and documented.

I mean, I live around a ton of retired military people. I'm not sure if they were or are deep state. Does it depend on their MOS? Or do they get a pass because "Patriotism"? A few of them seemed to do stuff that was sort of "spooky" so that confuses me even more. Like, the tank guy isn't deep state, but the guy in Intelligence is? Or could be? Lots of people around me are Federal government workers, like for the DEA (like, er, someone very close to me...), FBI, NSA, DOD, and I'm starting to get uncomfortable they are all in on the plot and aren't letting me know since I strayed into the private sector. I mean, damn, I'm not even a contractor to a government agency, so I'm really out of "taking sh*t over" loop. There are quite a few government contractors too. I mean, are they deep state? They work right next to the conspirators. Or are they just in it for the cash? My buddy I served with, did some extra time in SF and then joined the NSA. Whatever pictures he's shared seems pretty patriotic, like having a big ol beard and carrying weapons in Afghanistan, but now I see he might be part of plot to take everything over. I mean, he's probably more than capable, but we've had beers together. You'd think he'd let me know, cut me in. Most of these people seem mostly bright, motivated, hard working. It's sad to discover what total f*cking rubes they've been, what with the wool pulled over their eyes by a tiny devious cabal. I mean, assuming the "Deep State" isn't wide spread. I figured since they run the MSM right out in the open, they weren't too secretive regulating and spying on sh*t in the government. Makes me sad if so many people could be so dumb around me.

I mean, this is just based on the fact they might be "Deep State" members.

It's a given that they work in "The Swamp". I try not to tell them often they are a bunch of worthless f*cks who take all my tax money while they jack off at work, but it's hard to resist. Sometimes I'll tell the wife she's a lazy malingerer, but then I don't get laid for a while. Then I say "The truth shall set you free!". No action for a month. These are the sacrifices seekers of free market truth have to deal with, though.

I mean, I'm tempted to see some of it as a case of someone discovering there are levers of power that get pulled in Washington for a long time that aren't about who got elected, and that the upper tiers of society wield influence in this way, in places, and then a person subscribes the entire thing to some gigantic conspiracy, but I figured most posters in here were out of HS already.
thebuzzardman
RealGM

Post#113 » by thebuzzardman » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:43 pm

method wrote:lmao...wow censored.Find out what they dont want you to know #Q anon

Does it tell me why Trump is so ghey because dude and his party control the Executive, the Congress and the Judiciary and Hillary still isn't swinging from a tree?

I mean, damn, in charge of everything that counts, plus a mandate from half the country and 2 years later, nothing. I mean, she's clearly a turd. Let's go!
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#114 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:44 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
method wrote:lmao...wow censored.Find out what they dont want you to know #Q anon

Does it tell me why Trump is so ghey because dude and his party control the Executive, the Congress and the Judiciary and Hillary still isn't swinging from a tree?

I mean, damn, in charge of everything that counts, plus a mandate from half the country and 2 years later, nothing. I mean, she's clearly a turd. Let's go!

lol, so true though

oh boy
ImageImageImage
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,927

Post#115 » by DOT » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:47 pm

It appears you have some difficulty understanding the rules of the board

If you want to have a discussion about why you believe Trump is the best president in the history of ever, you are free to do so

Posting unsubstantiated, wild conspiracy theories like Q Anon is not tolerated

Any further attempt at derailing or posting wild conspiracy theories on this topic will result in consequences
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 15,156

Post#116 » by KnicksGadfly » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:42 pm

lmao the moment the realGM mods become part of the deep state. Hillary Clinton's dark reach even extends to the Knicks forum :o
method
RealGM

Post#117 » by method » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:19 pm

The term Conspiracy Theorist was coined by the CIA to ridicule anyone that questioned the JFk assination.Know your history.
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,927

Post#118 » by DOT » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:32 pm

method wrote:The term Conspiracy Theorist was coined by the CIA to ridicule anyone that questioned the JFk assination.Know your history.

So you got a source for that, or is that another one of your conspiracy theories?
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
taj2133
General Manager
And1: 2,972

Post#119 » by taj2133 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:35 pm

K-DOT wrote:
method wrote:The term Conspiracy Theorist was coined by the CIA to ridicule anyone that questioned the JFk assination.Know your history.

So you got a source for that, or is that another one of your conspiracy theories?

Off topic jalen rasmey got suspended i put it in the nfl thread for you.
method
RealGM

Post#120 » by method » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:39 pm

K-DOT wrote:

first off prove to me and everyone here that Q anon is not Military Intell.Yeah and try to prove this without left owned media.

Sencond off Im not going to do your research for you.You sir will have to do that on your own.

Return to New York Knicks