ImageImageImageImageImage

Build a Franchise- Discussion thread (part 7) ***DRAFT WILL END MIDNIGHT TUESDAY***

Moderators: NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks

IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Re: Build a Franchise- Discussion thread (part 7) ***DRAFT WILL END MIDNIGHT TUESDAY*** 

Post#1421 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:20 am

bishnykfan wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:Bish, when do minutes have to be in? I will be OT for 2 weeks and won't be checking in like that.

I'm going to start inputting the teams this weekend. The goal will be to start our season a few days after the SIM updates and imports the rookie class which br7 said usually happens around early November. It will take me some time to get all 30 teams minutes in so I'd want them by the end of October at the absolute latest. I will get a better idea of everything after this weekend when I start inputting the teams though.

Ok Perfect. I will have them by then. Good thing I asked, cause Im leaving actually tonight and did not want to miss the deadline.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Re: Build a Franchise- Discussion thread (part 7) ***DRAFT WILL END MIDNIGHT TUESDAY*** 

Post#1422 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:33 am

Capn'O wrote:
magnumt wrote:
Capn'O wrote:I see that a Magsbomb has caused reverberations across the site :lol:

Some of these nig*as salty AF when they get called out. :lol:

--Mags :beer:

Can't get mad at the Magsbomb. Gotta have anti-artillery ready.

Cap I think its highly corny, that you going around saying I was mad, when I purposely out Green Font to show that I was Joking and not being serious. There was nothing said to have been to be mad or salty. Moo got the Joke which was why he Laughed. Smh.
NewEra
RealGM
And1: 13,376

Post#1423 » by NewEra » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:37 am

Stephen Curry put on a show for NBA fans in China on Sunday morning. The two-time MVP led the Golden State Warriors with 40 points (on 13-for-20 from the field and 6-for-9 from 3-point), eight assists, and six rebounds in just three quarters of play. :D Curry doing Curry things
BAF- 2020 Champs | 2021 2k Champs
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 93,468

Post#1424 » by Capn'O » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:39 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
magnumt wrote:
Some of these nig*as salty AF when they get called out. :lol:

Can't get mad at the Magsbomb. Gotta have anti-artillery ready.

Cap I think its highly corny, that you going around saying I was mad, when I purposely out Green Font to show that I was Joking and not being serious. There was nothing said to have been to be mad or salty. Moo got the Joke which was why he Laughed. Smh.

Heh. Wasn't specifically targeted at you. People were talking about it in every thread I was in (even got quoted by Buzzard with a "can't talk about any player in preseason" in a totally different thread).

I'm razzing Mags as much as anyone else. He's Magsbombed me twice in these threads. Like his bench is any good.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,981

Post#1425 » by Manhattan Project » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:39 am

Gordon and Denzel playing well just again, I have a feeling that a certain Monk for Gordon deal is going to turn out quite well for me.
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Porter Jr l Marshall
Herro l Okogie
Fox l Jones l Ellis
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 51,199

Post#1426 » by Deeeez Knicks » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:45 am

NewEra wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:I hate you all. Who keeps raising my Chalmers bid? Dude wasnt even on the list till in nominated him...cant even get my 15th man without a 20+ hour bid war :lol:

:lol: my bad Deeeez..I seen Chalmers name come me outta nowhere and he fills a need. If u want him tho I'll fall back and u can have him. Just lmk. Either way I wasn't going above a year on him. :D

Just playing around..Hes all yours man...Karma for Taj :lol:
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks

Post#1427 » by Capn'O » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:28 am

Early returns on the Aaron Gordon contract are very good
BAF Clippers

HEZI
RealGM
And1: 26,903

Post#1428 » by HEZI » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:06 am

I might have to put Josh Huestis in my starting lineup
DENVER NUGGETS
Kyrie Irving/Josh Green/Dennis Schroder
Demar Derozan/Gordon Hayward/Amir Coffey
Torrey Craig/Gary Harris/Cedi Osman
Jarace Walker/Larry Nance Jr./Dominick Barlow
Xavier Tillman/Charles Bassey/Nick Richards
BowlRips
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,847

Post#1429 » by BowlRips » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:36 pm

Congrats everyone on a great draft and a special thank you for Bish for his work thus far.. Let me know where I can collect my championship rings
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 101,893

Post#1430 » by mpharris36 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:41 pm

BowlRips wrote:Congrats everyone on a great draft and a special thank you for Bish for his work thus far.. Let me know where I can collect my championship rings

im a fan of the roster...nicely done
3Peat! 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Post#1431 » by magnumt » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:01 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
magnumt wrote:
NewEra wrote:
Ah man what did I miss?

This:

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1622522&start=280#p59063297

Made "some" posters salty. :lol:

Get over yourself, who did you make salty or call out? You sound crazy. You think cause you typed in Big Blue Letters that you said something to make someone salty?. :lol:

Didn't name names, and yet you responded. You sound salty AF to me. :nod:

BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1432 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:08 pm

magnumt wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

Get over yourself, who did you make salty or call out? You sound crazy. You think cause you typed in Big Blue Letters that you said something to make someone salty?. :lol:

Why would I not respond when it was my comment that was referenced in this thread, And as if I was not one of the posters in the other thread. Yeah, Like Im off base for thinking that.smh. You sound Stupid AF if you cant see that. :nod:
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Post#1433 » by magnumt » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:00 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
magnumt wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

Why would I not respond when it was my comment that was referenced in this thread, And as if I was not one of the posters in the other thread. Yeah, Like Im off base for thinking that.smh. You sound Stupid AF if you cant see that. :nod:

Then you stupid AF, and think too much of yourself, because show me where you were quoted directly? Like Cap & I said, it wasn't directed at you in particular, but rather the group that got butthurt when they're pouting status quo of complaining got challenged. :roll: You took it upon yourself to catch feelings thinking it was directed at you. :lol:

BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1434 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:10 pm

magnumt wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
magnumt wrote:

Then you stupid AF, and think too much of yourself, because show me where you were quoted directly? Like Cap & I said, it wasn't directed at you in particular, but rather the group that got butthurt when they're pouting status quo of complaining got challenged. :roll: You took it upon yourself to catch feelings thinking it was directed at you. :lol:

Negro Please.IDGAF what you saying. **** a particular, cause even in a particular, I am included by default, because I SAID SOMETHING IN HERE. If I did not say anything Cap would have NOT said anything in this thread. With that I am done, its nothing I need to continue about after this post. Its fitting you roll your eyes, and have a female avatar. Subconsciously... you know you a Bitch. :lol:
Mecca
RealGM
And1: 14,327

Post#1435 » by Mecca » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:19 pm

My X-Factor been hooping. In 2-3 years my team can run with anyone if LeVert develops into a 2-Way All-Star.

Brooklyn Nets
Damian Lillard - Rajon Rondo - Trey Burke
Victor Oladipo - Wes Matthews - Javon Carter
Caris LeVert - Derrick Jones Jr. - Glenn Robinson III
Andre Igoudala - Killian Tillie - Trey Lyles
Joel Embiid - Taj Gibson - Kevon Looney
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks

Post#1436 » by Capn'O » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:26 pm

Waiting with baited breath on Indiana's Poythress decision. Chance he's their 15th.
BAF Clippers

Slicin N Dicin
Veteran
And1: 2,276

Post#1437 » by Slicin N Dicin » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:00 pm

I can't wait for the season to get started, more so for tracking my squad and the sim than watching the Knicks tank/suck job this year.

Roster set, rotation set, good luck to all you fighting for second place :wink: :lol:
BaF 1.0 - Bucks: Inaugural BaF Champs 2018

It's Been Real BaF!

Check out the No Blood No Foul Podcast below with your boys from Real GM:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWW9GUVpNULS97PyptXXU4w
bringbackhoffa
RealGM
And1: 5,043

Post#1438 » by bringbackhoffa » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:23 pm

big it up for Bish thanks for ur work to date with the auction. cant wait for you to break the news to a few GMs in a couple of years that they cannot sign their picks cause of poor roster management.
Charlotte Hornets 2024-25

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,191

Post#1439 » by moocow007 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:27 pm

Well thus far it looks like everyone on my team will be on an NBA team when the season starts. And all but two will likely be part of the rotation for their respective teams.

Only 2 guys that may not be part of their teams rotation (Tony Bradley Jr and Ike Anigbogu) that I fully expected would not are rookies with high upsides that their respective teams are extremely high on that I signed for pocket change long term.

When is the deadline for minutes and rotation?
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,237

Post#1440 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:33 pm

karl marlone vs jimmy butler tonight 8-)
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it

Return to New York Knicks