ImageImageImageImageImage

2020 Presidential Election Thread presents: The Aftermath (Part 2)

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,405

Re: 2020 Presidential Election Thread presents: The Aftermath (Part 2) 

Post#1561 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:00 pm

stuporman wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
stuporman wrote:
You really do need to get a clue.

You will never get laid the way you talk to people. If you carried on like this at a party you'd be ostracized in five minutes. You're uptight. Your lecturing is prudish and unattractive. Of course, you'll tell us you're in the right so you don't care, but that's how tone deaf you are.

Still clueless I see, this is a discussion thread about politics not a party so again your narrative twisting only serves to expose your ignorance. All you seem to care about is your ego desires soothed so isn't surprising you use sex as a barometer of self worth....and why you come up lacking. :lol:

Sorry you can't figure it out pal. You use other peoples' posts as excuses to rant, not as opportunities to discuss what you see as the merits or demerits of what they've written. What is most telling is all of these rants of yours are the same fcking one over and over again. Just generic contempt without substance. You never talk about what should be done, merely how complicit anyone is in propping up the empire your highness keeps bloviating about. Yeah, you're the pure fighter for truth and justice and the rest of us are facilitators of your enslavement. Give it a fcking rest. You've become an abstract nag who exhibits no capacity for concrete thoughts about actual solutions. It's all or nothingism with no pathway to actual action.

The reason you deserve to be told you'll never get laid is because you're so emotionally constipated you have no clue how you come off. Your social ineptitude is a turn-off. Do you see anyone chasing you down to congratulate you on your rants? Nope. Even Rob adjusts their viewpoint and understands there is a real world to be dealt with. But you literally exist in a fantasy world without any ability to show some consideration for anything but the most hifalutin BS version of leftism.

You're being toxic in addition to being very boring.
ImageImageImage
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1562 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:06 pm

Knicksfan20 wrote:
K-DOT wrote:
Knicksfan20 wrote:
Dude what are you even talking about. Get your panties out of a bunch and tale a chill pill. Do you even take the time to understand what im saying or do you just want to imagine for yourself what im saying? Do you actually think im saying that all these people dying is some sort of act? Like seriously?

Im saying politics is an act. The politicians arguing with each other is an act. THem caring about us and america is an act...Trump/biden/obama/clintons are just puppets playing a role. Theyre actors. They create drama and we follow it and fight amongst ourselves. I believe the virus in man made and was used to spread fear throughout the world. All apart of their grand scheme to gain full control over us.

Disagree with me if you want. Im not wrong

When do we get to the point where you come out and say it's (((them))) who are controlling everything?

Cause that's where this line of thinking always ends up.

Who the Jews? Ya its the Jews.

I hope that was said ironically

It would still be in bad taste, but I'm hoping you don't actually believe that
ImageImageImage
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1563 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:26 pm

Read on Twitter
ImageImageImage
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,706

Post#1564 » by DOT » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:27 pm

Knicksfan20 wrote:
K-DOT wrote:
Knicksfan20 wrote:
Dude what are you even talking about. Get your panties out of a bunch and tale a chill pill. Do you even take the time to understand what im saying or do you just want to imagine for yourself what im saying? Do you actually think im saying that all these people dying is some sort of act? Like seriously?

Im saying politics is an act. The politicians arguing with each other is an act. THem caring about us and america is an act...Trump/biden/obama/clintons are just puppets playing a role. Theyre actors. They create drama and we follow it and fight amongst ourselves. I believe the virus in man made and was used to spread fear throughout the world. All apart of their grand scheme to gain full control over us.

When do we get to the point where you come out and say it's (((them))) who are controlling everything?

This you?

Spoiler:
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 128,437

Post#1565 » by god shammgod » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:44 pm

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1566 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:46 pm

god shammgod wrote:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Need we say more?

This is not being swept under the rug. Names are being taken and the receipts are coming in.

The prison system is going to get a larger white demographic very soon.
ImageImageImage
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1567 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:49 pm

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
ImageImageImage
rammagen
Head Coach
And1: 778

Post#1568 » by rammagen » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:53 pm

Knicksfan20 wrote:
stuporman wrote:An act? People dying in violent terrorism is an act? Are you some Alex Jones conspiracy wing nut? You apparently have no clue what I know or understand if you think I follow pundits but if you think they are all 'the same' then you are some tin foil hat loon who will violently storm the capital because you believe some deep state theory.

Maybe when you finally wake up you will realize that it's not an act.... this is real life, people are dying, people are oppressed, people's lives are destroyed by the actions of these elites and not all of them are the same, not all of them are play acting in some kabuki theater where they are back slapping at the club drinking together after a day at the job on stage.

There are a few of them that are actually trying to make a difference, like Bernie and the Justice democrats which if you can't recognize this and see who are the ones that are so support those who really care, that are trying to help people then you need to wake up otherwise it will never change. If you just lump them all in together as the same then this violent delusion is what happens.

Oh I disagree and you are wrong, covid 19 was not man made man spread yes but not man made there is no evidence or science that backs up your argument. If you have actual science and proof let the world know because everyone would be lining up to sue the crap out of whomever invented it. You above statement has to be one of the worst I have read on this board in close to 20 yrs. Worse then some of SARS crap..
https://abc13.com/covid-19-coronavirus-conspiracy-theories/6056435/
Quote from ESPN’s Bill Simmons posted on Twitter “28 FT’s to 5. I don’t watch rigged NBA games, I’m switching to hockey”
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,580

Post#1569 » by fleet » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:56 pm

Trump threatens Biden. "Be careful what you wish for"
Brad Biggs wrote:Fields was in the bottom third of the league in too many key statistical metrics for the Bears to commit to the idea of trading down from the first pick for a bundle of future assets and then building around him.
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1570 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:01 pm

fleet wrote:Trump threatens Biden. "Be careful what you wish for"

What did he say to that effect?

clown going to TX to blab about the wall is already putrid
ImageImageImage
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,580

Post#1571 » by fleet » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:02 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:

Read on Twitter
Brad Biggs wrote:Fields was in the bottom third of the league in too many key statistical metrics for the Bears to commit to the idea of trading down from the first pick for a bundle of future assets and then building around him.
rammagen
Head Coach
And1: 778

Post#1572 » by rammagen » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:05 pm

K-DOT wrote:
Knicksfan20 wrote:
K-DOT wrote:When do we get to the point where you come out and say it's (((them))) who are controlling everything?

This you?

Spoiler:

it would not be him that dude is wearing a mask, any chance this poster is ballsac?
Quote from ESPN’s Bill Simmons posted on Twitter “28 FT’s to 5. I don’t watch rigged NBA games, I’m switching to hockey”
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1573 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:06 pm

fleet wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:

Read on Twitter

More not so veiled threats like this merely digs a deeper hole for Trump to bury himself in. His self-destruction continues.
ImageImageImage
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1574 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:07 pm

rammagen wrote:
K-DOT wrote:
Knicksfan20 wrote:

This you?

Spoiler:

it would not be him that dude is wearing a mask, any chance this poster is ballsac?

almost surely not. I made his Never Go Full Besart avatar for him years ago. He's an old Knicks fan
ImageImageImage
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,063

Post#1575 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:07 pm

Wtf is wrong with these trump supporters
Read on Twitter
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1576 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:09 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:Wtf is wrong with these trump supporters
Read on Twitter

It was posted earlier. There are no words
ImageImageImage
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1577 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:11 pm

Lots of criticism of Wray for not hosting the FBI press conference. I believe it is intentional to give Trump no particular person to obsess over and fire in his last week. Others think it is a lack of leadership or cowardice. I didn't take it that way. I do think what was stated shows there is a highly coordinated dragnet for the perps underway and this is what counts
ImageImageImage
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 16,583

Post#1578 » by stuporman » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:22 pm

Knicksfan20 wrote:
stuporman wrote:An act? People dying in violent terrorism is an act? Are you some Alex Jones conspiracy wing nut? You apparently have no clue what I know or understand if you think I follow pundits but if you think they are all 'the same' then you are some tin foil hat loon who will violently storm the capital because you believe some deep state theory.

Maybe when you finally wake up you will realize that it's not an act.... this is real life, people are dying, people are oppressed, people's lives are destroyed by the actions of these elites and not all of them are the same, not all of them are play acting in some kabuki theater where they are back slapping at the club drinking together after a day at the job on stage.

There are a few of them that are actually trying to make a difference, like Bernie and the Justice democrats which if you can't recognize this and see who are the ones that are so support those who really care, that are trying to help people then you need to wake up otherwise it will never change. If you just lump them all in together as the same then this violent delusion is what happens.

Wow, tin foil hat exposed.....sometimes things just happen naturally in the world and then sure, people use the occurrences to manipulate but to imagine that everything is part of a grand scheme is magical thinking and that leads to people being manipulated into violent extremism.

People believe many nonsensical things to be true so cannot be reasoned with and you said Trump and Biden are 'the same'....I don't have to imagine it, you said it. Just because politics is a facade of petty squabbles to keep the elites in power doesn't mean it's all the same.

Trump is an exceptional breed of cult personality wielding a conspiratorial hate mob to feed his narcissism which is not the same as the corrupt politicians the majority of them are. If you cannot recognize this I don't know what could be said to help you realize it.

Also not every happening is intentional and part of a grand scheme even if virtually every happening gets exploited by those wanting to control others that are easily manipulated through ideology and emotionalism....which it appears includes you.

There are countries that handled this virus with scientific protocols so escaped the severe impacts on lives and their economy but some countries with significant deluded citizens unable to accept science made it worse....it's not about fear, it's about facts but they fear facts.

Don't be like them.
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 16,583

Post#1579 » by stuporman » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:32 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
stuporman wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
You will never get laid the way you talk to people. If you carried on like this at a party you'd be ostracized in five minutes. You're uptight. Your lecturing is prudish and unattractive. Of course, you'll tell us you're in the right so you don't care, but that's how tone deaf you are.

Still clueless I see, this is a discussion thread about politics not a party so again your narrative twisting only serves to expose your ignorance. All you seem to care about is your ego desires soothed so isn't surprising you use sex as a barometer of self worth....and why you come up lacking. :lol:

Sorry you can't figure it out pal. You use other peoples' posts as excuses to rant, not as opportunities to discuss what you see as the merits or demerits of what they've written. What is most telling is all of these rants of yours are the same fcking one over and over again. Just generic contempt without substance. You never talk about what should be done, merely how complicit anyone is in propping up the empire your highness keeps bloviating about. Yeah, you're the pure fighter for truth and justice and the rest of us are facilitators of your enslavement. Give it a fcking rest. You've become an abstract nag who exhibits no capacity for concrete thoughts about actual solutions. It's all or nothingism with no pathway to actual action.

The reason you deserve to be told you'll never get laid is because you're so emotionally constipated you have no clue how you come off. Your social ineptitude is a turn-off. Do you see anyone chasing you down to congratulate you on your rants? Nope. Even Rob adjusts their viewpoint and understands there is a real world to be dealt with. But you literally exist in a fantasy world without any ability to show some consideration for anything but the most hifalutin BS version of leftism.

You're being toxic in addition to being very boring.

It seems you need to change your underwear after that self induced 'release', huh, buddy... :lol:
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 15,020

Post#1580 » by KnicksGadfly » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:36 pm

https://apnews.com/article/flint-lead-water-crisis-gov-rick-snyder-801ba227340f0ac2e10e37a06a82f08d

Former Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder, his health director and other ex-officials have been told they’re being charged after a new investigation of the Flint water scandal, which devastated the majority Black city with lead-contaminated water and was blamed for a deadly outbreak of Legionnaires’ disease in 2014-15, The Associated Press has learned.

Just wanna say that in China, if a government official was caught doing this stuff...

Return to New York Knicks