ImageImageImageImageImage

2020 Presidential Election Thread presents: The Aftermath (Part 2)

Moderators: NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks

Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,483

Re: 2020 Presidential Election Thread presents: The Aftermath (Part 2) 

Post#1581 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:37 pm

stuporman wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
stuporman wrote:
Still clueless I see, this is a discussion thread about politics not a party so again your narrative twisting only serves to expose your ignorance. All you seem to care about is your ego desires soothed so isn't surprising you use sex as a barometer of self worth....and why you come up lacking. :lol:

Sorry you can't figure it out pal. You use other peoples' posts as excuses to rant, not as opportunities to discuss what you see as the merits or demerits of what they've written. What is most telling is all of these rants of yours are the same fcking one over and over again. Just generic contempt without substance. You never talk about what should be done, merely how complicit anyone is in propping up the empire your highness keeps bloviating about. Yeah, you're the pure fighter for truth and justice and the rest of us are facilitators of your enslavement. Give it a fcking rest. You've become an abstract nag who exhibits no capacity for concrete thoughts about actual solutions. It's all or nothingism with no pathway to actual action.

The reason you deserve to be told you'll never get laid is because you're so emotionally constipated you have no clue how you come off. Your social ineptitude is a turn-off. Do you see anyone chasing you down to congratulate you on your rants? Nope. Even Rob adjusts their viewpoint and understands there is a real world to be dealt with. But you literally exist in a fantasy world without any ability to show some consideration for anything but the most hifalutin BS version of leftism.

You're being toxic in addition to being very boring.

It seems you need to change your underwear after that self induced 'release', huh, buddy... :lol:

ImageImageImage
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 56,659

Post#1582 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:43 pm

I love this place
Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#1583 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:44 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
stuporman wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
You will never get laid the way you talk to people. If you carried on like this at a party you'd be ostracized in five minutes. You're uptight. Your lecturing is prudish and unattractive. Of course, you'll tell us you're in the right so you don't care, but that's how tone deaf you are.

Still clueless I see, this is a discussion thread about politics not a party so again your narrative twisting only serves to expose your ignorance. All you seem to care about is your ego desires soothed so isn't surprising you use sex as a barometer of self worth....and why you come up lacking. :lol:

Sorry you can't figure it out pal. You use other peoples' posts as excuses to rant, not as opportunities to discuss what you see as the merits or demerits of what they've written. What is most telling is all of these rants of yours are the same fcking one over and over again. Just generic contempt without substance. You never talk about what should be done, merely how complicit anyone is in propping up the empire your highness keeps bloviating about. Yeah, you're the pure fighter for truth and justice and the rest of us are facilitators of your enslavement. Give it a fcking rest. You've become an abstract nag who exhibits no capacity for concrete thoughts about actual solutions. It's all or nothingism with no pathway to actual action.

The reason you deserve to be told you'll never get laid is because you're so emotionally constipated you have no clue how you come off. Your social ineptitude is a turn-off. Do you see anyone chasing you down to congratulate you on your rants? Nope. Even Rob adjusts their viewpoint and understands there is a real world to be dealt with. But you literally exist in a fantasy world without any ability to show some consideration for anything but the most hifalutin BS version of leftism.

I'll have a "toxic and boring" shaken, not stirred, with a water back.
Free Palestine
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 46,230

Post#1584 » by dakomish23 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:45 pm

He got what he wanted - judges and a tax cut. Happy to let the narcissistic grifter take the walk of shame

Read on Twitter
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1585 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:48 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:

You're not all the same and I don't wave a magic wand and lump everyone together. You actually alternate between uselesslly broad fits of condemnation and actual discussion of actions that could affect how policy is enacted. Stupor really tries to make themselves superior and I'm not interested in claiming I'm better than you. I'll fight you, but I give my reasons and then move on. The platitudinous crap is for the birds
ImageImageImage
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,710

Post#1586 » by fleet » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:50 pm

dakomish23 wrote:He got what he wanted - judges and a tax cut. Happy to let the narcissistic grifter take the walk of shame

Read on Twitter

A blind man can see that Trump has lost the house, the Senate, and the Presidency in one term. My man just won 6 more years and won by 30 points. Hard to believe he didn't try to off Trump sooner, but he had to wait for Georgia
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#1587 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:51 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

You're not all the same and I don't wave a magic wand and lump everyone together. You actually alternate between uselesslly broad fits of condemnation and actual discussion of actions that could affect how policy is enacted. Stupor really tries to make themselves superior and I'm not interested in claiming I'm better than you. I'll fight you, but I give my reasons and then move on. The platitudinous crap is for the birds

:rofl: Thank you for defining me as a human being in response to my off the cuff joke.

My response: And you're a little bitch.
Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#1588 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:52 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

:rofl: Thank you for defining me as a human being in response to my off the cuff joke.

My response: And you're a little bitch who thinks he's smarter than he is.
Free Palestine
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1589 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:53 pm

dakomish23 wrote:He got what he wanted - judges and a tax cut. Happy to let the narcissistic grifter take the walk of shame

Read on Twitter

Whatevah Mitch. All these leaks mean now is it took the most visible acts of public sedition for Mitch to unhitch his wagon from the Trump train.

If it means he'll expedite a vote to convict, then he needs to walk that talk or it is just more posturing.

One thing to keep in mind is Mitch has dirty secrets regarding the money flowing through his PACs and some of that will overlap with Trump's activities. My expectation is if Mitch concedes to convicting Trump in the Senate it is because he greately prefers the sharp teeth of a re-empowered DoJ and FBI to focus on Trump and MAGA coup traitors instead of him.

Today's FBI statement may thus encourage Mitch to finally decouple from Trump.
ImageImageImage
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1590 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:54 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

My response: And you're a little bitch who thinks he's smarter than he is.

OK, I'm taking off then. Bye
ImageImageImage
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 49,636

Post#1591 » by robillionaire » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:55 pm

Here are the reasons I find you boring- A Novel. Chapter 1 of 24
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 16,583

Post#1592 » by stuporman » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:01 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
stuporman wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:

It seems you need to change your underwear after that self induced 'release', huh, buddy... :lol:

It's very sad this happens to you so often you envision it for others.... :rofl:
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 93,448

Post#1593 » by Capn'O » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:22 pm

Well. At least you're honest about what you think about me.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
Phish Tank
RealGM
And1: 12,404

Post#1594 » by Phish Tank » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:46 pm

****, this thread always wild when I'm off at work.
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 16,583

Post#1595 » by stuporman » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:47 pm

robillionaire wrote:Here are the reasons I find you boring- A Novel. Chapter 1 of 24

In a series of books.... :rofl2:
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,710

Post#1596 » by fleet » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:56 pm

dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#1597 » by dakomish23 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:23 pm

1 down. How many more do we need

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

#FreeJimmit
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#1598 » by dakomish23 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:26 pm

Delightful

Read on Twitter

Spoiler:

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

#FreeJimmit
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 18,106

Post#1599 » by Im Coming Home » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:19 am

dakomish23 wrote:Delightful

Read on Twitter

I hate the wording she used, 'Mitch McConnell is making sense lately' to me implies that she actually think he's turning a new leaf or some sh*t.

Anyone with a brain knows Mitch is a scumbag PoS and he's just using this as a scapegoat to get Trump out of his GOP because it has the potential to destroy it. I hope people don't fall for this and suddenly think Mitch is good or something. This is the same man that prevented Americans from getting help during a pandemic for MONTHS. F him.
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 39,411

Post#1600 » by KnicksGod » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:22 am

The ship be sinking.

Return to New York Knicks