ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Refs set the tone in the 1st half, Knicks lose to the cHeat and refs, 3 game win streak for the officials!

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, HerSports85, Capn'O, dakomish23, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK

BigShot Bojan
RealGM
And1: 8,874

Re: PG: Refs set the tone in the 1st half, Knicks lose to the cHeat and refs, 3 game win streak for the officials! 

Post#21 » by BigShot Bojan » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:11 am

KnicksGod wrote:
frankiesmokes11 wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:This is just chatter – I’m not voicing opposition to the trade for OG whom I love

But let’s say we didn’t make the deal … with Randle going down, RJ could have stepped in, you could play IQ and Deuce together instead of Burks

And RJ would limit the need for Bog. For THIS season, it might have helped

And then you could at least in theory sign and trade IQ and RJ for OG in the off-season (but probably IQ passes on that)

Just an interesting perspective

We we're supposed to have Randle. He's a tank. No one expected the heat to heat.

Yeah not about the decision but just that 20/20 hindsight, those guys may have really been helpful

Thibs is not good at game calls. Wants Bog, wants Donte, doesn't have a clear vision for the game.
cmon Brunson dribbling the ball off of his feet multiples times and missing easy layups is not thibs
Formerly Knicks85

Capn'O wrote:I wonder what Paul Reed's feelings are about metal bats.
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 31,454

Re: PG: Refs set the tone in the 1st half, Knicks lose to the cHeat and refs, 3 game win streak for the officials! 

Post#23 » by Fat Kat » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:14 am

Hope Randle and OG are getting their beauty rest, because the rest of the team is getting the sh*t kicked out of them.
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
BigShot Bojan
RealGM

Post#24 » by BigShot Bojan » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:15 am

We’ve had the bat wrestled out of our hands …
Formerly Knicks85

Buttah304
Analyst
And1: 6,016

Post#25 » by Buttah304 » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:15 am

Josh Hart played 45min and didn’t attempt a single three. I’m not sure this is viable in 2024
BigShot Bojan
RealGM

Post#26 » by BigShot Bojan » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:17 am

Buttah304 wrote:Josh Hart played 45min and didn’t attempt a single three. I’m not sure this is viable in 2024

Butler always has him shook
Formerly Knicks85

drekwins
Head Coach
And1: 4,597

Post#27 » by drekwins » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:17 am

Small Ball Lineup (started in GS when OG didnt play): 4-4

1st Qtr Points:
GS: 22
DEN: 32
BKN: 30
DET: 17
TOR: 33
SA: 38
OKC: 17
MIA: 34

We have given up 30+ 1st quarter points in 5 of 8 games since going to the small ball lineup. I wouldn't even count the Detroit game tbh. We do not have nearly enough of a defensive presence. Our opponents get going. They get second chance points. They bully us. They get too comfortable. The get confidence. The rest of the game is a nightmare.
TheGreenArrow
RealGM
And1: 34,947

Post#28 » by TheGreenArrow » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:17 am

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=W09F6FrMDfp5_y1gKYgF1g

Sigh…….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 18,440

Post#29 » by Im Coming Home » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:17 am

I think the thing that annoys me about OG/Randle right now is you KNOW Brunson would not be sitting out this long. He wouldn't allow it. Bro missed 1 game when it looked like he hurt his knee and they said he'd be out at least a week or more.

I don't think Randle is soft, and its likely the team holding him back but he shouldn't allow them to, he should just say he's playing enough is enough. Him even as a decoy would be helpful right now.

But I think OG could be soft as hell and theres been rumors he sits out of games that he probably could play through in Toronto so...

Idk they just need to come back, you can't sit out games and watch this team get beat night after night due to Brunson being tired and having to do it alone and having almost no help.
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Ja. Butler | Vincent
SG: Au Thompson | Griffin |
SF: B.Ingram | Prince| C.Williams
PF: JJJ | GG Jackson | Love
C: Drummond | Ware
frankiesmokes11
Sophomore
And1: 100

Post#30 » by frankiesmokes11 » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:18 am

Cavs, Magic, and Pacers all have an easier strength of schedule than us making it easier to grab the 6th seed and avoid Boston. Problem is Heat and Sixer have the 7th and and 1st easiest strength of schedule and could possibly push us into the play in. Gonna be a hectic end to the season.
Fat Kat
RealGM

Post#31 » by Fat Kat » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:18 am

TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter

Sigh…….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong thread.
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
drekwins
Head Coach
And1: 4,597

Post#32 » by drekwins » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:19 am

frankiesmokes11 wrote:Cavs, Magic, and Pacers all have an easier strength of schedule than us making it easier to grab the 6th seed and avoid Boston. Problem is Heat and Sixer have the 7th and and 1st easiest strength of schedule and could possibly push us into the play in. Gonna be a hectic end to the season.

Bruh we are about to get knocked out in the first round wit that thinking. We need to win. We need home court.
TheGreenArrow
RealGM

Post#33 » by TheGreenArrow » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:19 am

Read on Twitter

**** the Heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 18,440

Post#34 » by Im Coming Home » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:20 am

TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter

**** the Heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piece of sh*t. Deuce should've started something there.
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Ja. Butler | Vincent
SG: Au Thompson | Griffin |
SF: B.Ingram | Prince| C.Williams
PF: JJJ | GG Jackson | Love
C: Drummond | Ware
Fat Kat
RealGM

Post#35 » by Fat Kat » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:20 am

Im Coming Home wrote:I think the thing that annoys me about OG/Randle right now is you KNOW Brunson would not be sitting out this long. He wouldn't allow it. Bro missed 1 game when it looked like he hurt his knee and they said he'd be out at least a week or more.

I don't think Randle is soft, and its likely the team holding him back but he shouldn't allow them to, he should just say he's playing enough is enough. But I think OG is soft as hell and theres been rumors he sits out of games that he probably could play through in Toronto so...

Idk they just need to come back, you can't sit out games and watch this team get beat night after night due to Brunson being tired and having to do it alone and having almost no help.

The Nova boys are tough, and probably more beat up than Randle and OG
frankiesmokes11
Sophomore
And1: 100

Post#36 » by frankiesmokes11 » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:21 am

drekwins wrote:
frankiesmokes11 wrote:Cavs, Magic, and Pacers all have an easier strength of schedule than us making it easier to grab the 6th seed and avoid Boston. Problem is Heat and Sixer have the 7th and and 1st easiest strength of schedule and could possibly push us into the play in. Gonna be a hectic end to the season.

Bruh we are about to get knocked out in the first round wit that thinking. We need to win. We need home court.

Well to be fair, we still do have home court in Miami, Orlando, and Philly :lol:
TheGreenArrow
RealGM

Post#37 » by TheGreenArrow » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:22 am

drekwins wrote:Small Ball Lineup (started in GS when OG didnt play): 4-4

1st Qtr Points:
GS: 22
DEN: 32
BKN: 30
DET: 17
TOR: 33
SA: 38
OKC: 17
MIA: 34

We have given up 30+ 1st quarter points in 5 of 8 games since going to the small ball lineup. I wouldn't even count the Detroit game tbh. We do not have nearly enough of a defensive presence. Our opponents get going. They get second chance points. They bully us. They get too comfortable. The get confidence. The rest of the game is a nightmare.

Teams figured out the big lineup with jhart precious and Ihart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best offensive lineup we can put out to ease the burden on Brunson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 51,582

Post#38 » by Deeeez Knicks » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:25 am

At least Bojan got going and looked good. We need to keep finding ways to utilize him….we just really need his scoring while we are short handed.
Mavs
C: Horford | Goga | Paul Reed |
PF: Lauri Markkanen | Simone
SF: Trey Murphy | Trent
SG: Spida | Vassell
PG: FVV | Mann | Deuce
TheGreenArrow
RealGM

Post#39 » by TheGreenArrow » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:26 am

Read on Twitter
TheGreenArrow
RealGM

Post#40 » by TheGreenArrow » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:31 am

Read on Twitter

Return to New York Knicks