ImageImageImageImageImage

PG Thread: Good Tank Loss and Fuq Janis

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

F N 11
RealGM
And1: 62,378

Re: PG Thread: Good Tank Loss and Fuq Janis 

Post#261 » by F N 11 » Sat Feb 2, 2019 5:18 pm

KnicksGod wrote:Trae Young is quite good.

And John Collins... idk who to compare that guy to. Mobile af 6’10 guy.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
F N 11
RealGM

Post#262 » by F N 11 » Sat Feb 2, 2019 5:20 pm

god shammgod wrote:
Read on Twitter

everybody talking like a team willing to tank and sign nobody until some of the best in the game want to come here or are drafted here. hope that's the case.

I really believe we are done giving big money to mediocre players.
F N 11
RealGM

Post#263 » by F N 11 » Sat Feb 2, 2019 5:25 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:damn. knicks had the audacity to post the mase halftime show. i thought the bar was pretty low with t-pain, but damn.

Read on Twitter

take him out back and shoot him.

One of my favorite rappers
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 25,541

Post#264 » by Jeff Van Gully » Sat Feb 2, 2019 5:46 pm

Da_Mane_Man wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:damn. knicks had the audacity to post the mase halftime show. i thought the bar was pretty low with t-pain, but damn.

Read on Twitter

Mason Betha!!!!!!

My guy

i don't wanna see him like this. :lol: :nonono:
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 25,541

Post#265 » by Jeff Van Gully » Sat Feb 2, 2019 5:54 pm

my boy said they paid him with a pay-per-ride metrocard to get back to the halfway house.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
Context
RealGM
And1: 14,616

Post#266 » by Context » Sat Feb 2, 2019 7:16 pm

Juco24 wrote:I read where guys are saying NO to Kyrie because of his knees and were the same guys ready to break a salary record for KP a oft-injured guy coming off an ACL. One a 26 yr old all-star PG in his prime, who's won a title and KNOWS how to win and good distributor. And the other a 23 yr old who while great has never really won anything and for all his greatness- he doesn't make others better. Not saying KP didn't/doesn't deserve the max but to shade Kyrie is a bit silly

Well I can speak for myself...I didnt want to hand KP that extension without seeing him play for atleast 6 months and Kyrie has had a ton more injuries...just google his name- i ve posted it in the past before...
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/JMAC
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
Juco24
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,263

Post#267 » by Juco24 » Sat Feb 2, 2019 7:38 pm

Context wrote:
Juco24 wrote:I read where guys are saying NO to Kyrie because of his knees and were the same guys ready to break a salary record for KP a oft-injured guy coming off an ACL. One a 26 yr old all-star PG in his prime, who's won a title and KNOWS how to win and good distributor. And the other a 23 yr old who while great has never really won anything and for all his greatness- he doesn't make others better. Not saying KP didn't/doesn't deserve the max but to shade Kyrie is a bit silly

Well I can speak for myself...I didnt want to hand KP that extension without seeing him play for atleast 6 months and Kyrie has had a ton more injuries...just google his name- i ve posted it in the past before...

No need to Google... remember all too well. Especially the Duke injury. But you're telling me that if KI said yes to the Knicks but only @ Max.... you'd allow him to walk? (No pun intended)
Context
RealGM

Post#268 » by Context » Sat Feb 2, 2019 7:54 pm

Juco24 wrote:
Context wrote:

No need to Google... remember all too well. Especially the Duke injury. But you're telling me that if KI said yes to the Knicks but only @ Max.... you'd allow him to walk? (No pun intended)

Honestly, if KP wasnt willing to work with us (assuming im the GM) and by working with us - I mean some type of protection...I would have traded him to the highest bidder. You have to admit his health in his first three years has to make you a bit cautious. I've
let emotion and desperation get me into enough trouble. I know it sounds crazy but if KP and his team couldnt acknowledge that
we are taking a risk and give us some type of injury clause (like the sixers have with Embiid) - I cant give him that max extension...
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/JMAC
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 56,636

Post#269 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Feb 2, 2019 7:55 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Juco24 wrote:
DAMN man... I was thinking the same thing

Buzz. Stop this now or I will have no choice to summon Marvel’s Avengers ... or Fantastic Four. We can only sustain only so much more damage.

Just figuring there might be a way to upgrade at SG or SF (assuming Durant plays PF) if the team just rides with a guard rotation of DSJr/Frank/Trier/2019#1, with Dotson seeing minutes at SG and SF off the bench.

Unrealistic dream scenario (but feels more realistic of a big 3 with AD)
DSJr\Frank\Trier\2019#1

Kawhi\Knox
KD\Vonleh
Mitch\DJ

Kornet/Dot

Kawhi just bought a multi-million dollar home in Los Angeles. :lol:
Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#270 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Feb 2, 2019 7:56 pm

Context wrote:

I believe it's 5 knee surgeries already ... and counting.

But I have a feeling that we're going the Nets route. Take on expiring to get first round picks which I like better anyhow.
Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#271 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Feb 2, 2019 8:06 pm

Da_Mane_Man wrote:

Read on Twitter

Mason Betha!!!!!!

My guy

Why is he so cold?
Free Palestine
Context
RealGM

Post#272 » by Context » Sat Feb 2, 2019 8:11 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Context wrote:

But I have a feeling that we're going the Nets route. Take on expiring to get first round picks which I like better anyhow.

5?
geezus!

I hope you're right...deep down i think even if we sign Durant and Kyrie- its fools gold...I think the focus should be the Greek freak
and in the mean time continue to develop this new culture and acquire assets...
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/JMAC
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#273 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Feb 2, 2019 8:21 pm

Context wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Context wrote:Well I can speak for myself...I didnt want to hand KP that extension without seeing him play for atleast 6 months and Kyrie has had a ton more injuries...just google his name- i ve posted it in the past before...

5?
geezus!

I hope you're right...deep down i think even if we sign Durant and Kyrie- its fools gold...I think the focus should be the Greek freak

If we don't, we'll be right back where we started in 4 years. The Myth of Sisyphus. :lol:
Free Palestine
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,479

Post#274 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Feb 2, 2019 9:45 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
BKlutch wrote:We're gonna get your defense fixed, kid.

We're gonna challenge you to play to defense like we challenged Tim Hardaway Jr. and Emmanuel Mudiay to rise up and reach their potential as elite defenders.

It just might be possible KP wanted out because he can't stand how FOS Fiz is. :D

Figured I'd get that line of baseless speculation going.

That's what I said before the trade. I figured KP would go in and plant the seeds for having Fiz sacked. Well, KP got sacked, so turnabout is fair play I guess.
ImageImageImage
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#275 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Feb 2, 2019 9:46 pm

Context wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Context wrote:Well I can speak for myself...I didnt want to hand KP that extension without seeing him play for atleast 6 months and Kyrie has had a ton more injuries...just google his name- i ve posted it in the past before...

5?
geezus!

Nope. I got that wrong. Wall has 5. Kyrie "only" 2.
Free Palestine
Context
RealGM

Post#276 » by Context » Sat Feb 2, 2019 9:54 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Context wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

5?
geezus!

ok....Wall...Geez at 40 mill per...
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/JMAC
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
fatalogic
Veteran
And1: 2,147

Post#277 » by fatalogic » Sat Feb 2, 2019 10:57 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Context wrote:

I'd love if they did that if they miss on KD or something.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 83,152

Post#278 » by thebuzzardman » Sat Feb 2, 2019 11:04 pm

K P 6 wrote:So pissed the game wasn’t on MSG. Now I’ll have to watch highlights of the first game without ball hogs.

720.ru for the torrent, if you want the whole game.
Not exactly sure it's worth it though
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#279 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Feb 2, 2019 11:27 pm

Context wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Context wrote:5?
geezus!

ok....Wall...Geez at 40 mill per...

I know! :noway:
Free Palestine
Da_Mane_Man
General Manager
And1: 1,590

Post#280 » by Da_Mane_Man » Sun Feb 3, 2019 4:39 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Da_Mane_Man wrote:

Read on Twitter

Mason Betha!!!!!!

My guy

Why is he so cold?

He's ice cold.

Return to New York Knicks